[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch or 3ds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: C2Ikm81UcAAzBUS.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2Ikm81UcAAzBUS.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
Do you already own a switch? If not would you buy one for a main series game?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13119921
>>
>>32675011
you just want me to comment on your dirty 3DS don't you
>>
>>32675068
I got the pic from google. That's not my 3ds
>>
File: 1495610519384s.jpg (2KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495610519384s.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>32675011
>tfw the Switch costs $500 USD in México

S A V E M E
>>
>>32675011
>switch
>buying a 5 game console
>>
I have 3ds and new 3ds. I guess I will get switch if they announce a game for tommorow. I got a job
>>
No, and god no.

The Switch is overpriced as fuck with no games.
>>
File: IMG_20170602_092939.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_092939.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
>buying a switch for a pokemon game

Would never do that. If anything is coming to the switch is colliseum type game anyway.
>>
>>32675104
Zelda
Mario Kart
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Disgaea 5
ARMS
co-op Cave Story
Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania and Forces
Monster Hunter XX
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Odyssey
Pokken
Taiko no Tatsujin

Pretty good for it's first year. Especially if a mainline Pokemon game gets announced tomorrow.
>>
I only buy nintendo consoles for Pokemon I have 22 ps4 games and 6 3ds games.

Sun
Moon
Omega ruby
Alpha sapphire
X
Y

That's it.

Nintendo just a Pokemon machine for me
>>
>>32675177

>Multiplat
>Port
>Multiplat
>Port
>Wii Waggling shit
>Port
>UR A SQUID XD UR A KID NOW
>Multiplats
>Port
>2018 at the earliest
>Ok
>Port
>Port

Woah....the power of switch....simply epic....
>>
>>32675184
Same senpai. I'd play the new Zelda on the Switch but I didn't even play Skyward Sword despite liking Zelda games.

I'm of just the right age to have been programmed during Pokemania in the late 90s. They have me now. I will buy literally anything Nintendo puts out if it's required to play a main series Pokemon game. Hell, I spent over 200 bucks on Pokemon Go and that game is absolutely terrible.
>>
Switch is going to be garbage honestly, so I hope not.
>>
>>32675011

Getting one for Splatoon 2 but a main series game would of been enough for me.
>>
>>32675217
Me too. I didn't play zelda or main line mario when I was kid.

Everything was Pokemon for me and some mario party. I have no nostalgia towards to anything Nintendo besides Pokemon.

PlayStation has ecplised Nintendo in everyway for gamers 18-34
>>
I was planning on getting one anyway, but preferably a couple months from now when the price goes down a bit, hopefully. I also heard there might be a redesign (heard from someone who apparently saw it on the news so I can't say there's a lot of veracity to the claim) so if there is I might go towards that.

I personally wish there was a fully-portable one with the Joy-cons permanently attached and an actual D-pad. I would prefer that desu. Not like I'm going to be playing Snipperclips or 1 2 Switch.
>>
>>32675097
Travel to USA. Buy it there. profit.
You can also import it.
>>
>Buying a Switch

No thanks, I bought the Wii-U and was the worst console last gen, I'll never trust nintendon't again.
>>
>>32675271
The price wont go down at all untill black friday. Best you could hope for is a bundle before then. These things are gonna be a bitch to find untill halfway through next year
>>
>>32675312
look the positive side, u can play zelda without buying the switch for only 1 game.
>>
>>32675097
Build that wall
>>
Even without Pokémon I'll buy a switch eventually. I just don't want to buy one for at least a couple of years, I'm done being an early adopter for Nintendo.

I want a switch light with better battery life, charging from the top, non fucked up voice chat, and all of the other issues fixed. That's why even with a main game announced, I'd just have to not play it. I just want at least one more game to come out for 3ds
>>
>>32675097
the system isn't region locked, you can get it wherever it's cheapest
>>
File: 1456449185975.gif (93KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456449185975.gif
93KB, 314x319px
>>32675011
>tfw don't want to get a Switch until its library becomes more robust
>tfw want to get Switch so it can do well but don't want buyer's remorse
Usually announcing a Main Series Pokemon game solidifies a purchase for me. It also seems to be a sort of saving grace for Nintendo when that happens.
Hopefully tomorrow will yield information.
>>
>>32675011
I'd rather have Pokemon on PS4 honestly. I don't know anyone who has bought a Nintendo home console since the SNES, and no one I know has any interest in the Switch. Nintendo is dead senpai.
>>
If getting a Switch was the only way to play an entirely new main series game, yes, I'd probably buy one. Then again I already have one, so sort of easy to say that.
>>
File: 1485438376195.png (105KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1485438376195.png
105KB, 633x568px
>That poll

Poorfags absolutely blown the fuck out.
>>
>>32675011
I'd probably get a Switch at some point but honestly seeing as they've just released an upgraded 2DS I don't see a main series game coming to Switch.
>>
>>32675663
They've also released the N3DS 2 years ago, do you think they'll develop anything for it?
>>
>>32675612
(You)

Anyway of course I'll buy a Switch if it gets a main series Pokémon game. That's why I bought my DS and 3DS. I might still get it anyway but Pokémon would guarantee it.

That said I don't want the Switch to replace dedicated handhelds and I would rather have Gen 8 on the New Super 3DS 2
>>
>>32675011
I honestly don't see them jumping to switch mid-gen, unless it's just a port
But if it comes out for 3DS, I'll pirate it anyway
>>
>>32675177
>co-op Cave Story
wait what
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.