[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 more day until 3DSfags get BTFO and Switch Master Race takes over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

1 more day until 3DSfags get BTFO and Switch Master Race takes over.
>>
I, too, enjoy cocks OP.
>>
>>32673740
>Tfw wanted to buy the 2DS XL for X/Y and S/M
>The new games are coming out for the Switch

Guess Nintendo won't get money for their handheld from me.
>>
>>32673740
Game will be on 3ds as well
And the wii u version of pokken will also get updated
>>
>its pokken stars
>>
Nice joke bro
>>
>>32673740
I would wait at least 1 or 2 more years for that, my l4d.
>>
>>32673750
Masculine cocks like a fag though.

Meanwhile I am a fine connoisseur of feminine penis.
>>
>>32673740
>1 more day until the worst selling main line pokemon game in history will be released
>>
>>32673740
>tfw the switch will kill pokemon
>>
>>32673802
That's a weird way to spell save...
>>
What do you think will be revealed tomorrow?

Vote here, please
http://www.strawpoll.me/13118593
>>
>>32673858
>no gen 1 on smartphones option
>>
>And Switch Master Race takes over with their stellar ''paid'' online experience

ftfy
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 465x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 465x307px
>even japs want a 3ds version
>>
>>32673944
For once japs aren't retarded. The fuck is wrong with westerncucks wanting Nintendo to sap their money?
>>
>>32673879
Why should there be?
Whomever thinks so can just vote for "something else" and seeing as it's in the minority, it's clearly no need for another option

I made that poll so it's clear and generalized for simplicity and so that everyone would know exactly what they want to vote for if they have an opinion.
>>
>>32673944
Why are 3DS and Switch on the list twice?
>>
>>32673991
DP 3DS
RG 3DS
DP Switch
RG Switch
>>
>>32673959
They are god damn retards

>>32673858
Stop spamming your shitty poll in every thread
>>
>>32673944
Japs always stick with the older console, just look at the PSP and PS3 lasting so fucking long
DS and Wii would've been the same if Nintendo didn't literally force things to shut down
Pretty smart of them t b h
>>
>>32673959
ameriburgers are all corporate sheep who are in a constant state of desperation to justify their purchases and ridicule those who don't purchase the same things as them, nintencucks are one of the best examples of this

it's kinda sad honestly
>>
>>32673944
Technically that's not asking what they want, but what they expect.
>>
>>32673900
Who plays online on cart and now with Showdown?

7 year olds?
>>
>>32673944

Of course they do, they know they'll be asked for money by the time free online is no longer available on the Switch. 3DS gives you no extra charges for fucking playing on the internet, the thing knows you're already paying for the bills and your resources since fucking 2011 and won't rip you off for it.

>B-but it's just X

I don't care how much it's worth, it'd be the same as paying to go to the gym and not really having the time because you're doing other important stuff, such as life. In the end, you might have only come to the gym for two weeks and not more than that, but you've still got to pay the entire fee regardless as if you had gone the entire month. At least with the 3DS, you know you can always come back to it regardless of what may have happened in the meantime and have internet access without it asking for monthly/yearly fees. When you pay for online, you kind of feel obligated to enjoy each and every single day, if not to make up for the money's worth., when we all know we only go online whenever we really feel like it, which might really only be at least eleven times (throwing a number at random) per month if not less if you're not touching the console that much.
>>
>>32673740
>Switch Master Race
>>>/v/
>>
>>32674052
With how the reactions are in these communities go, wanting and expecting may as well be the same thing.
>>
Why do all you fags want it on the 3DS so badly? Oh wait you're all underage and need to wait till Christmas for mommy and daddy to buy you the Switch.
>>
>>32674177
Wasted digits on a shill post.
>>
>>32674177
t. Nintendo employee
>>
>>32674186
Digits confirm my post, fag.
>>
>>32674213
You messed up, anon.
>>
>>32674177
>my mommy let me buy the switch with her credit card right when it came out! i''m so much better than you for wasting mommy's money
>>
>>32674177
>implying underages wouldn't also have to wait for Christmas anyway due to the games late fall release
>>
File: 1493158706183.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493158706183.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>tfw I wanted a home console Pokemon for years
>Don't want it for Switch because it's a shit console with a cancer fanbase
>>
>>32674257
It was my father's.
>>
>>32674177
>Need to wait till Christmas for mommy and daddy to buy you the Switch

Most likely chance is, I might leave the Switch for Christmas, but it definitely ain't gonna be with the help of my parents.

Since, ya know, they're in the afterlife or the higher heavens, whichever you'd like to call it.
>>
>>32674177
I could buy 10 of them right now if i wanted to. If i wanted to waste my money that badly I'd just go buy the Wii U.
>>
>>32673740
Fact #1: Switch sales are bullshit, having sold less units than the PS4 at release, in the same timeframe.

Fact #2: Switch demand is bullshit. Nintendo is literally holding units back from retailers so that you purposely walk into the store, don't get one, and think it must be the next hot item that you just have to have, creating fake consumer interest and hype.

Fact #3: Zelda sales are bullshit, selling less on both WiiU + Switch combined than Horizon: Zero Dawn, a fucking new brand new IP. Even accounting for the fact that there aren't many Switch/WiiU owners, this is fucking sad.

Fact #4: The specs are bullshit. Slightly more powerful than an Xbox 360, has trouble running a fucking flagship launch title that was 6 years in development.

Fact #5: The support is bullshit. The console is too weak to receive quality ports and multiplat titles from more powerful competing consoles, yet development costs are too high to encourage handheld and mobile devs to jump on board. Don't try shilling a few solitary developers who've "pledged their support", might I remind you of the WiiU?

Fact #6: The prices are bullshit. The console is being sold at $300 + tax, which doesn't even include the cost of a much-needed SD card, all for a console with last-gen specs. Add to this the roughly $80~90 joycons and myriad other overpriced accessories.

Fact #7: The games are bullshit. One single hyped title that is also available on WiiU, and a few shovelware games and ports. Nothing on the horizon except yet another Mario game and a few sequels.
>>
>>32674177

This. The thought of a new game getting made and it having to be able to run on the 3DS disgusts me. Nintendo needs to kill the 3DS asap. The Switch is 10x a better experience. Fuck the notion of 240p in 2017. It's retarded and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>32675328

Wow, there's actually so much bullshit in here that it's not remotely worth wasting my time on fixing it. Essentially every single thing you wrote was incorrect.
>>
>>32675328
>Switch sales are bullshit, having sold less units than the PS4 at release, in the same timeframe.
???
>Switch demand is bullshit. Nintendo is literally holding units back from retailers so that you purposely walk into the store, don't get one, and think it must be the next hot item that you just have to have, creating fake consumer interest and hype.
???
>Zelda sales are bullshit
???
>The games are bullshit.
???
>>
>>32675623
The Switch will fix frame rates.

No more 18fps double battles, that alone validates a Switch purchase for me.

Shit could be 60fps 100% of the time like MK8
>>
Switch pokemon will kill pk hex so kids are mad
>>
>>32675656
No it won't, you can just transfer hacked Mons from earlier gens using bank.

Not until gen 8 will that be a problem.
>>
>>32673740
Didn't the leaks said that there a 3ds version?
>>
>>32675745
No, that's people hoping.
>>
>>32674213
MODS
>>
File: 1492056610927.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492056610927.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>gamefreak
>not making the cheapest game possible on old hardware as long as possible
>>
>>32673740
Sun/moon expansion = i quit this fandom
Kanto remake = i quit this fandom
Sinnoh remake = i will be more than happy for glorious 3D dawn.
>>
>>32674213
Trying way to hard 0/10
>>
>>32673740

let me get this straight...

if they develop the game for tried, proven and perfected 3DS handheld, they can also port it over to switch and sell it to EVERYONE.

...or they could develop the game from scratch for the switch console and make literally less than half the profit

and OP is suggesting they lost their freaking minds and went for the second option, right?
>>
>>32675934
Switch exclusive helps sell hardware.

Hardware +software sales is better than just software sales.
>>
>>32675865

i know those are the likely options, but shouldnt u at least enetertain the idea that they would just go straight to something completely unrelated aka gen8?

just look at how amazingly they cucked kalos by not even bothering to make a follow-up game at all
>>
>>32675763
It would make sense for them to make 2 versions, this way they can bring even more money
>>
a main series game is the only thing that could get me on board with this console
>>
>>32675957
Switch exclusive creates hardware sales to compensate.
>>
>>32673740
literally every person playing the most recent pokemon games are 3dsfags
>>
>>32675934
You're fucking retarded.

The 3DS is a piece of shit handheld. It was outdated in 2012, it's fucking ancient now. At this point releasing more games for the 3DS is directly cutting into Switch profits.

Pokemon games literally push units. Nintendo is 100% twisting their arm for a Switch release because the Switch needs Pokemon, and I want a Pokemon game that doesn't feel like it's playing on a gimped Gamecube smashed into little bits.
>>
>>32675328
I'm glad you post here so rarely that /vp/ doesnt recognize you
>>
>>32676030
This, fuck the 3DS.
>>
They won't release it on the 3ds for 2 reasons. 1st reason:the game run like absolute shit and fps drop like crazy. 2nd reason: the 3ds has been hacked open like swiss cheese any game release will end in the whole 2 weeks early game dump just like sun and moon + fully working pkhex.
They won't do that.
>>
Anyone else kinda hope that the big announcement isn't Stars?

Sun/Moon were easily the worst mainline games ever. I've been playing Pokemon for 20 years and never have I "beat" the game and not gone back to grind, breed, battle, etc. There was a lot of promise here but it under-delivered on just about everything.

Third versions usually change so little that I hope they just XY this and move on to something new and better.
>>
>>32676432

I honestly struggle a bit to come back to Sun and Moon every time even though it's got easier breeding methods (including the neat Judge function) excluding the "hold B" part all the time.
>>
>>32676486
The easier breeding/shiny methods are part of the reason the games are worse, IMO

In the start, shininess/good IVs had such an astronomically low probability, and no real way to affect them, that it was up to luck, made things really special if you found them, and discouraged all but the most spergy of us from grinding at all since you'd have to sink hundreds of hours into it.

Now they've made these things obtainable but still grindy as shit. Like, if you want everyone to be able to have perfect IV mons or shinies, why lock them behind any grinding at all? I don't see why saying 100 hours to grind for a shiny is not ok, but 20 hours is.

Like, the IV system and shiny Pokemon only make sense in the context that they are unobtainable outside of pure luck. If every Pokemon could reasonably have perfect IVs with some amount of grinding, then every competitive mon will have perfect IVs, then what's the point of the system in the first place. Just do away with the system and save everyone the grind.
>>
>>32673850
>save

it's safe you idiot, and yes you are right. I will buy a switch for pokemon if they bring it to this shitty console because I love pokemon.
>>
>>32674052
fucking this, thank you anon.
>>
>>32676030
I like pokemon to be handheld. Yanno what isn't handheld? My Switch.
Sure I can take it to the shitter, and I can take it on small trips to town, but I play most of my pokemon when I'm on business/away from my house.

The Switch, as it is, is really bad about this and barely fits in my pocket, let alone properly without popping off the joycons(which are very expensive to replace and very easily lost on the road).

If it's Stars? Fine shove that shit onto the Switch. Sun/Moon didn't even use the touchscreen gimmick all that well anyway.
If it's D/P remakes? At least let the games that introduced the double screen gimmick get remade on a system that has two screens.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.