[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon that will be getting Alolan forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: DodrioArbok.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DodrioArbok.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
pic related and Ekans

based on an obscure leak that got spot on stuff, won't provide with said leak, just don't believe it if you don't want

i believe that it they were catchable in sun moon they are out of the question

what other mons?
>>
The only Gen 1 mons without crossgen evos/megas that also aren't available in SM are:
>Arbok
>Dodrio
>Nidos
>Venomoth
>Rapidash
>Farfetch'd
>Dewgong
>Kingler
>Electrode
>Weezing
>Fossils
>Legendary birds
>Mew
>>
>>32673615

Can confirm

>Alolan Doduo/Dodrio: Normal/Fighting
>Alolan Krabby/Kingler: Ground
>Alolan Ekans/Arbok: Poison/Water
>Alolan Venonat/Venomoth: Bug/Psychic
>Alolan Nidoquen/Nidoking: Poison/Fairy (Nidoqueen) and Poison/Fighting (Nidoking)
>Alolan Ponytya/Rapidash: Flying (Ponyta) and Flying/Fairy (Rapidash)
>Alolan Koffing/Weezing: Fire/Dark
>Alolan Seel/Dewgong: Water (Seel) and Water/Fire (Dewgong)
>Alolan Farfetch'd: Grass/Flying
>>
File: (you).jpg (60KB, 451x339px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
60KB, 451x339px
>>32673615
>>
>>32673615
I think Alolan Ekans/Arbok would be rad. Maybe a Poison/Electric type? Would be nice to utilize an old mon for new typing.
>>
File: 2W1nu.gif (680KB, 216x118px) Image search: [Google]
2W1nu.gif
680KB, 216x118px
>two of my favorite genwun mons
>everyone's been saying they'll get Alolan forms since Alolan forms were revealed
>tfw they never had and never will
I hate it. I hate getting my hopes up.
>>
>>32674038
Is poison/psychic a thing?

Because Arbok gives hypnotist vibes
>>
>>32673795
Not a lot of options, maybe we'll get some non-kanto ones
>>
>>32674210
Hold on hope mate. Nothing bad about that. They are also some of my favourite mon, specially Dodrio
>>
>>32673615
how would new formes work with the in-game lore? unless they add a new island with all the new formes, it wouldnt make sense.
>>
>>32674234
Poison/Psychic is not a thing yet, so yeah, that could work too.
>>
>>32674349
Not that it needs too.
What's the excuse for the totally different pokedex in black and black2?

And we haven't seen regular Doduo there for instance, and it would be weird that the pokedex doesn't change so, why not add some more alolan versions?

They should add a national dex while at it
>>
>>32674448
>What's the excuse for the totally different pokedex in black and black2?

Migration from trainers coming to the PWT
New areas that werent in BW
2 years since BW, but this one is a stretch, although that was the reasoning for new pokemon in Kanto in GSC
>>
>>32674511
New areas sound reasonable, they will probably go for that. I mean, it would be weird if there aren't any
>>
>>32674349
They could open up areas that were previously inaccessible in Sun & Moon, like the golf course or inside the power plant.

I think what would be really great is if Aether got another island that was outside of Alolan influence, so you could breed and evolve non-Alola forms of gen 1 Pokemon.
>>
>>32674627
or just Kanto postgame, but thisis GF we're talking about, so that will never happen
>>
>>32674038
poison/electric with a poison move that can paralyze sounds fun.
>>
>>32674696
Any ideas for abilities?
I'm thinking maybe a new one, Toxic Influence, that turns Normal-type moves into Poison-type. And then give it moves like Hyper Fang and Quick Attack.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.