[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any interesting movesets that existed in gen 2 but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Are there any interesting movesets that existed in gen 2 but not later? Pic semi-related
>>
I don't know about now. But seeing Octillery use Flamethrower or Rhydon use Surf was interesting.
>>
Check Bulbapedia's articles, I'm sure they point it out somewhere.
>>
>>32672815
anything with berserk gene
>>
>>32672833
They can both still do it IIRC

Someone the other day mentioned, I think it was lovely kiss Nidoking
>>
>>32672815

I do remember Sword Dance Seaking mono-normal attacker.

But mostly it was pre-special/physical split Hidden Power and Elemental Punches sets.

Another common strategy was Curse, since Curse was a TM and almost any mon was able to learn it, Curse Lugia for example was a thing, especially because Aeroblast was its physical STAB and was able to win some set up wars thanks to the high crit ratio.

Also Charm or Growl Miltank to wall Snorlax and friends, Screech was also used to force switches.
>>
>>32672815
Mind Reader Fissure Poliwrath
bonus points for Whirlpool too.

explosion on snorlax
>>
>>32673403
yfw the Berserk Gene lasts 256 turns
>>
>>32672815
>all those Pokemon that learned fucking Bubblebeam off a TM in gen 1
>>
>Nidokiss
>Dynamicpunch Gengar
>CurseTar
>>
>>32672815
Mostly gen 2 events, there were quite a few of them. Lovely kiss Nidoking was one. The others were things like growth Eeveelutions. Interestingly, unrelated to all of that, Jynx was only ever able to learn thrash by level up in gen 1 and has no way of getting it otherwise. It's one of the few Pokemon like that.
>>
>>32672815
Dragon Rage Magikarp
Splash Snorelax.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.