[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 consoles, one(?) game, 24 hours remaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
Place your bets, ladies and anons
>>
New 3DS exclusive, that's why they released New2DS XL.
>>
It's on both
>>
Both.
>>
One version will be on the 3DS, the other on the Switch.

The original Mystery Dungeon did this: one version on the GBA, the other on the DS.
>>
I'll go for 3ds, but I hope for Switch
>>
>>32672807
They also released the GB micro almost a year after the original DS.

What is your point?
>>
All my money to the 3ds
>>
>>32672794
3DS, isn't quite Switch's time to shine yet
>>
3DS

There is reason why is not announced on E3
>>
>>32672807
No fucking way they make a pokemon game excluive to new 3ds
>>
>>32672834
To be fair Micro was a lifestyle product while New was more powerful hardware. It's not iterative hardware though, which seems to confuse people.

It's more akin to the latest PS and Xbox.
>>
>>32672794
>it's Pokémon Stars
Don't give a fuck
>it's Sinnoh remakes
Please 3DS
>>
>>32672834
Crystal is exclusive to GB Color, so...
>>
>>32672886
Yes but there was two good reasons for that: they could make the colors better by sticking with only the GBC and that shows in how the Pokémon sprites were corrected. The other one is the Mobile Adapter GB.
>>
File: 1458854360426.png (137KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1458854360426.png
137KB, 268x265px
>>32672794
HD reboot of the series for switch. Fits with the new movie advertising and if they keep some more gen 7 games on the 3ds they can milk two series instead of just one. Also, they would completely purge the hacked pokémon from the game if they made it completely independent of the 3ds.
And I fucking want it.
>>
It is DP on the Switch, for sure. The Sinnoh region always was the fastest in things, and I'm not joking.
>>
>>32672794
Either on both or a new game for each.

Let's hope for the latter.
>>
>>32672910
and S/M ran like shit on the normal 3ds, so i wouldnt personally rule out a n3ds exclusive
>>
Both
>>
>>32672964
Yeah, at least GS run well on an original GB, you simply get locked out of certain stuff like Mystery Gift.
>>
>>32672919
>Implying people won't create new ways to create hacked Pokemon on a different console
>>
>>32672807
If Pokemon were to make a New 3DS exclusive SM would have been it
>>
>>32672986
Sure, but at least we wouldn't have shiny epidemics for the first few years of the reboot series.
But who knows, maybe they would code it in a way that replicas that are hacked in would not be allowed.
>>
It would not surprise me if it is both. 3DS has too much of a pre-installed player base (that and the New 2DS XL launching), and having a superior version of a Pokemon game out this year on the Switch would be a major selling point for Nintendo.
>>
what if it's just a spinoff
>>
>>32672794
Depending of what we are getting tomorrow i will save money for a switch or replace my n3dsxl for a n2ds.
>>
>>32672919
If anything, the hacking community will move to the Switch faster once a Switch Pokemon game gets announced.
>>
>>32673065
>the GB has too much of a pre-installed player base
>Pokémon Crystal out on GBC only!
oh
>>
>>32673084
Doubtful, with a dedicated Direct.
>>
>>32672794
Calling it now.
They'll reveal the 4DS alongside the new games.
>>
>>32674635
E3 is so fucking close, why would they?
>>
>>32673065
Considering MHXX proves 3DS/Switch crossplay is possible, I really wouldn't be surprised if one version is 3DS exclusive and the other is Switch exclusive.
>>
>>32674644
OK so they don't reveal the console. They reveal it at E3 instead.
>>
>>32673090
This desu. I remember we were convinced for two years that the 3ds was unhackable, and within months of XYs release the 3ds got hacked.
>>
>>32672794
If it gets released on the Wii U, just to spite y'all patternfags, underages, and niggers, I will fucking celebrate all night.
>>
>>32672794
For all that we know they might do like the fire emblem direct and anounce the new game for the 3ds, a future game for the switch, and the mobile game.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.