[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to replay white 2, never even fnished it (played to 7th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: white 2.png (111KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
white 2.png
111KB, 250x223px
about to replay white 2, never even fnished it (played to 7th badge I think)

what abomination of starter should I pick? first time I played I used flame charge Emboar)

any other cool pokemon I should get, I remeber getting a litwick but it was so tedious to train
>>
Get any starter and box it.

Get a Growlithe
>>
Oshawott is the best starter ingame. Good Water types are rarer than Grass (Lilligant!) and Fire (Darmanitan, Arcanine, Volcarona).
>>
You can get Riolu, growlithe and Eevee pretty early in game
>>
>>32672903
well it's not like I need all of these types
>>
>>32672933

No, but if you're going to use them, there's options. Most of the Water types are pretty late into Unova.

There's also plenty of other good Fighting types, which is another point against Emboar.
>>
Get a Huge Power Azurill in that ranch, You get return a bit later, so it synergises pretty nicely
>>
>>32672686
Ditch your starter and use something cooler like Elekid or Marill or Eevee
>>
>>32674670
yeah i think ill use eviolite electabuzz
>>
>>32672686
If you can cheat, unlock Challenge Mode and pick Snivy, then change his ability to Contrary. If not, pick Oshawott.

If you don't want a normal starter, just roll with what the game gives you. There's a lot of nice pokémon to catch in the main adventure.
>>
File: 1482224897144.png (88KB, 1057x423px) Image search: [Google]
1482224897144.png
88KB, 1057x423px
>>32674706
Just play Volt White en enable the following cheats.
Put gender modifier to Girl if you want the yuri route
>>
Box the starters. No reason to use one other than making the game easier
>>
>>32675096
>Put gender modifier to Girl if you want the yuri route

Curtis and Yancis change if you use the gender modifier cheat. There's no yuri anon
>>
>>32675160
>Curtis and Yancis change if you use the gender modifier cheat
Seriously? then just change the .pac files manually? I thought the cheat would suffice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.