[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks - Pokemon Sun And Moon Switch Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3365.jpg (113KB, 746x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3365.jpg
113KB, 746x537px
- Will be revealed at E3 2017 for a release later this year
- Story will be the exact same with some alterations
- Box legends are Radiant Solgaleo and Full Moon Lunala which appear as actual forms you can get in the game.
- Competitively, they didn't want to make it so that by playing Pokemon Sun And Moon Switch Edition, you get access to stronger Pokemon so they balanced things out, an example of this is Radiant Solgaleo and Full Moon Lunala
- These forms of Solgaleo and Lunala are basically "Z-Forms", this is when Solgaleo and Lunala absorb a lot of Z-Energy. They are stronger than Solgaleo and Lunala but to keep things balanced they can't use Z-Moves
- Trials are replaced by Gyms. This is to make Sun/Moon and the Switch Edition different from each other so Sun/Moon isn't "outdated" and people will by it. Other things are replaced too
- Some Alola forms and Z-Moves are exclusive to the 3DS and some are exclusive to the NS for example Alolan Grimer is exclusive to the 3DS while Alolan Arbok is exclusive to the NS. Another example is that instead of having a Mew Z-Crystal ,when you download Pokebank, you can get a special Ho-Oh Z-Crystal when getting Pokebank on the Switch (Or if you put your own Pokebank on the NS, you won't have to pay for 2 subscriptions, 1 for 3DS, and 1 for NS)
- Walking with your Pokemon returns
- Sun/Moon and the Switch Editions have cross communication so you can trade and battle sort of like X/Y and Or/As. Some Pokemon will be patched over to both versions but not transferable for example Zygarde/Necrozmas forms...
- Codename is Pokemon Stars, the reason? Well this is why... Sun/Moon was called Rainbow because of Zygarde Complete. Zygarde complete isn't in Sun/Moon Switch Edition. Switch Edition will have a new form of Necrozma. There will be a patch adding Necrozmas new form to Sun/Moon but it is only so that you can battle each other, they can't be traded. Basically the general idea is Zygarde VS Necrozma, 3DS VS NS.
>>
>>32668030
MONKEY SOUP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>Story will be the exact same
>Trials are replaced by Gyms

Trials make up the bulk of the story content in the game lol.
>>
>phases as formes

lmao
>>
>>32668030
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't worry anon we all believe you
>>
Fake news
>>
not worth the (You), not worth the bump
>>
>>32668030
>Solgaleo and Lunala glow for 2 seconds as part of their battle animation
>this is a form

make sure to look out for the leak coming next week! Raichu opens its mouth and becomes "closed mouth forme" where it can use 2 Z-moves!
>>
>>32668030
>- Story will be the exact same with some alterations
Anon......................................................................................................................................................if there are alterations then it's not exactly the same
>>
>>32668032
THE BEES SNEEZE ON THE TREES
MONKEY CHEESE MONKEY CHEESE
>>
File: What did he mean by this.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>Story will be the exact same with some alterations
>>
Again? Enough already. There should be a rule that posting fake leaks without even attempting to provide evidence results in an immediate ban. Like, if you're going to do this, at least put in the effort to photoshop a blurred out Nintendo employee ID or something.
>>
>>32668273
This reminds me if the guy that made a fake id out of cardboard when asked for proof when he claimed stars would be revealed during the switch presentation. I hope he sees this and is embarrassed/ashamed.
>>
>>32668300
I am...
>>
>>32668319
Just like the guy that pathetically made those threads each day, I don't believe you.
>>
>>32668330
That's some mental disease going on there, my buddy.
>>
>>32668030
>Sun/Moon was called Rainbow because of Zygarde Complete

yeah, this is why it was called that and not at all because of the associations hawaii has with rainbows. you are 100% right. fuck off nerd.
>>
>>32668030
100% true, can confirm. Also you forgot to mention that there's Ash-Decidueye as a demo event.
>>
File: whytho.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
I hate these. Why does everyone have to taunt me with Alolan arbok? I know it's not happening.
>>
How many E3's have to pass before you idiots get it through your head GF announces on their own schedule?
>>
>>32668030
Those are the forms they use when they use their signature moves tough
>>
So much fake news you're basically cnn
>>
>>32669100
There's nothing they can do to fix it. It'll be Alolan Raticate all over again.
>>
>>32668030 (OP)
Yeah, I could buy it
by which i mean both this sounds quasi-plausible, although given the /vp/ track record and the fact that Gamefreak doesn't really announce things at E3 much it seems unlikely to be real, and I would purchase this game if I had a Switch
>>32668116
To be fair, they were advertised as formes pre-release.
>>
>>32668030
>Zygarde still getting cucked

Nice 'leak' OP. Next time come up with a real premise and I might be interested.
>>
>>32669565
Actually, that might be the most convincing part of the whole thing.
>>
>>32669531
I don't need it to be fantastic, I just want it to be better, like Alolan exeggutor is to the original. Speed boost would help, with coil it's a physical quiver dance. The stats are too low to touch OU no matter how you shuffle them (minus something stupid like pure power), but the poor snake needs something.
>>
>>32669600
You will have Alolan Dugtrio and like it.
>>
>>32669608
Who doesn't?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.