[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile at team galactic HQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Team_Galactic.png (61KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Galactic.png
61KB, 250x188px
Meanwhile at team galactic HQ
>>
I want to fug Commander Mars
>>
Daddy-man Cyrus is getting reverse raped by twink-boi Saturn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-9BvIdDxU
>>
We need more zubats.
>>
"Hey guys, do you think it was a bad idea have the main facility of our criminal organization in a large city, perched on top of a hill where the whole joint can see it, in a building decorated with spikes that looks evil in the first place and also has the Galactic logo on it?"
"What? No."
"Yeah, no one ever expects people to hide in plain sight. We're like, practically invisible."
"Plus, we have three front doors. If law enforcement shows up, they'll get confused and wander away. You worry too much"
>>
And you guys thought my plan was not going to work, look how much money we have now
We can even have 4 mons each now.
>>
These outfits sure look retarded, but god damn are they comfy. I wonder what they're made of
>>
>>32668258
dunno, they refuse to tell us and there is no tags anywhere that say what it's made of.
but i bet it must be silk,
>>
>>32668258
These wigs make my head itch though.
>>
>>32668603
..wigs?
i'm pretty sure everyone was told to dye and cut their hair like that.
>>
File: Rooker.png (456KB, 603x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Rooker.png
456KB, 603x1499px
Hello everyone, my name is Loo- i mean Rooker. I am a new member of team Galactic. Can someone tell me what you- I mean our secret plan is.
>>
>>32668611
Ah yes, rooker.
For now its just wait until the boss sends orders, so we need someone to wash the sheets of the female grunts room.
Since you are here, you should do it.
>>
>>32668604
Pfft, fuck that. Y'all look dumb as shit.
>>
>>32668640
i hope we get the redesigned male uniforms soon,
the girls already got theirs.
>>
"We're not getting remakes, but at least we have a slick looking 3DS theme. Right?"

*Cries in corner.
>>
>>32667922
>"Plus, we have three front doors. If law enforcement shows up, they'll get confused and wander away. You worry too much"

This made me laugh more than it should.
>>
Can someone tell me why the female grunts rooms are empty?
Or more like, where did all the female grunts go?
The HQ is empty right now, and everyone left here is male.
>>
"MASTER CYRUS!" still echoes throughout the building to this very day
>>
>>32668889
I have no idea where they went, last female I saw was mars and she was underground for some reason
>>
>>32668889
>>32669036
They are all in that old shed we have for some reason.
you guys probably know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>32668931
We need to echo proof the walls one of these days
>>
Wow Mars is so hot
>>
>>32667816

Even gen 4 buildings have unnecessary spikes
>>
>>32669275
Master Cyrus is edgy
literal
>>
I was whipped by a qt 7/10 12 year old
I bet they'll confiscate my Pokemon and I'll have to do chores
>>
File: crockek.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crockek.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>32669275
fucking kek
>>
>>32669087
No, what are they doing?
>>
>>32669416
a old hidden shed in the middle of a forest, and all the girls are there right now.
Do i really have to say it?
>>
File: 1496585586082.png (474KB, 705x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496585586082.png
474KB, 705x485px
>>32669518
Yes.
>>
>>32669667
Brothel, that's how we have money now.
>>
>>32669709
We get paid?!
>>
>>32669750
Not paying grunts who don't read their emails is how we keep the money we have now.
>>
>>32669750
Well kind off, the girls take 50% of the money but we still get a boatload of cash.
and go back to work sam, binding your chest isn't enough to fool me.
>>
>>32669764
How did you even manage to make them agree?
>>
>>32667861
>>
>>32669802
Turns out, the girls are way more eager than everyone in here combined, that also explains why some new recruits would not come back after being ordered to clean the girls room.
and why we had to throw a bed out.
>>
*Crawls into the HQ*
No...clients left
...Not...enough
They are coming, you must r...
>>
>>32670149
should i be worried of that?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.