[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showderp - check em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: check em.png (294KB, 586x520px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
294KB, 586x520px
hello this is showderp, we give champ 6 things to check and when he wants more gets, he will call "new team" or if they are tired of shitposting they call "new champ"

Gets
dogars.ml

Champ
me, im claiming
>>
this OP just got you a clamperl
>>
specs cosmog if ruse
special breloom if not ruse
>>
>>32667769
>we
>>
>>32667778
im really bad at making breads
>>
>>32667792
ohhh, have a bouffalant
>>
>>32667792
git gud fgt loma
>>
snorlax with any moves except selfdestruct
>>
「Shofu's Stand」 (Diggersby) @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Last Resort
>>
a z-rain dance meme
>>
>>32667778
>>32667787
>>32667799
>>32667803
>>32667806
>>32667808
thats some team
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-586166536
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-586169143
>>
don't forget your basic shitposting kit

https://pastebin.com/37c84HXQ
>>
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-586172587
>>
Does anyone have wew knight? Can't find it on dogars
>>
new champ
>>
we are being autosaged btw
>>
>>32667938
Who is we?
>>
>>32667951
You, me, and the guy that posted that
>>
>>32667938
wait what why
>>
>>32667938
Fuck you. I have been with Showderp through THICK and THIN watching people get ass-pounded as some EDGY RETARD suggested SPECS WEEDLE for the SEVENTH TIME in a day. You wanna know why I tripfag? I do it because it distinguishes me from the vast majority of morons who infest these threads like a fucking Combee hive. Just look at this awful thread. From the fucking top to the bottom, you see TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS of SHITPOSTING. I strongly encourage all of you to get a tripcode yourselves so that we are able to find exactly who is the one who is shitting up this place. Remember LC Guy? Remember Life Orb Shuckle? These are the types of people we need in these threads, and we need to be able to see who is GOOD and who is BAD. If you're anonymous on these Showderp threads, you're just another potential RETARD. LE QUOTE POSTS TEAM XD EDGY BOOM BOOM SPECS WEEDLE YAM YAMS. It's no fucking wonder why the ONLY thing the rest of /vp/ likes about us is that we are somehow managing to contain all of this shit in this thread, like some fucking cancer quarantine (yes, I know cancer is not contagious you faggots). And if you fucking disagree with me, how about we settle this on Showdown? Seriously, just reply to this fucking post and I'll kick your ass on Showdown OU. Oh, and I don't use a copypasta team either, I use a nice selection of Pokemon from all tiers. AND I WILL STILL WHOOP YOUR ASS.
>>
>>32667951
R.e.Ddit
>>
i think putting check em in the op makes for auto sage
>>
>>32667966
benis
>>
>>32667969
Why are you typing it like that? Does we autofilter to we?
>>
HAHAA WE XDDDDDDD it's hilarious because we DoN't know who we is LMAO! Who is we? I'm so FuNnY and RaNdOm XDDD
>>
>>32667991
yes
>>
>>32668010
it's roxle's freshest maymay
keep up with her times ;^)
>>
post battle
>>
where's the current battle? is it >>32667907
?
>>
>>32668021

>>32667935
>>
>>32667966
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
someone claim or murder me, thanks
>>
le post yfw y/n? corocoro leaks black leaf matters pika pika anonymous legion

benis :DDD locke is canon good goy usa fuck yeah battle maison rng autism salamence cake is a lie

big guy shofu oy vey anytime she has no zimbabwe i want to be eaten by serperior sonic kawaii desu

grabs belly literally roleplays such music wow mozart hoenn confirmed iwata did lavander town tower 8.5/10 too much stealth rock creepypasta

doge pomf pls wew charizard a best lucario #1 ash is a loser iris was here ebola chan what does /vp/ think of indian elephants

diaper beam fanart tim turner blasting off again twitch plays digimon vgc scald sonichu tcg nerd naruto animated picture drama

donate 4 my tumblr hack yolo rejuvination epic pokemon reborn by drayano ftw baka gamefreak? for free?

le hot pocket monsters chinese cartoons 90s kids rate my yokai team tajiri injecting pokemon nothing personnel

just for fun #jesuispamperchu make a mega extreme speed huge power tips fedora l2p shit designs

swag baka noob competitive shitposting i can read katana wish i was japanese min max legendaries deepest lore r34

serebii confirmed haha funguy faec :^) prankster lad wew fairy dicks pls be in london ayy le mao ying huehue

specs weedle backwards is kum frankly lmaoing irl desu in imo js it was le me le dio le jojo hahahahaha mfw xD
>>
>>32668024
who is champ?
>>
>>32668041
Where do you live?
>>
it was super epik indeed xD

wanted to let you know i really liked le badass dragon and wtf was the story theme even about haha

i just like le badass dragons for the ftw (slang internet term for for the win, sorry for using so many for)

and basically lot of cool mons, like literally cool liek ice creams even if some mons were actual garbage but N is a cool guy

so he used a cool ice cream mon but also dark lucario (btw not a real lucario, an illusion, he actually used lucario's biggest enemy)

also this game had hmmm...

can i talk about this in here? o.O very mature themes sorry...

ok i will, these games had p*dophilia, h*mosexuality luna parks, tr*nsg*nders, bla*k people, war and

pokemon biting their trainers but also dangerous ninjas and wtf literally nazi scientist on space pirate ships like in those epik hollywood movies i watch and ughhh...

another super epic part was a mega castle coming from nowhere because just lol magic and no other reason haha and basically wow

wait...and hmmm...b**bs and hot girls with almost no clothes >.<
>>
>>32668045
no champ fag
>>
File: 1492900646442.png (148KB, 843x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492900646442.png
148KB, 843x517px
what a terrible thread
>>
Why Poképhilia is NOT bad.

You could split humans up into three categories: the people who make the rules, the people who follow them, and the people who question them.

Since there's no way the people who make the rules would ever listen to this I'm going to assume you're either a Thinker or a Follower.

If you question the rules or find yourself asking "Why?" more often then not then you're a Thinker.

If you follow instructions and / or rules blindly without any consideration, then you're a Follower.

The next part is for Thinkers only; you followers won't want to hear this anyway.

Oh and please don't confuse Thinkers with nonconformist.

I have a question for all of you Thinkers out there.

For all of you soon-to-be Thinkers try to keep an open mind.

What are your views on poképhilia?

For you soon-to-bes, I call you Halfies, who are turning your heads in disgust, just hear me out.
>>
>>32668051
>being this new
I'll spoonfeed you at least: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
>>
Have you ever asked yourself "Why is it wrong?"

If you answered "Because it just is." Then you are a Follower, leave.

If you answered "Because it goes against God." You are a Follower, leave.

If you have prepared a long list detailing just why it is wrong then you are a Follower, and most likely nerd, leave.

If you actually asked yourself the question without letting the rest of the worlds opinion of it get in your way then congratulations, you're on your way to becoming a Thinker.

You see if you look past all that crap that's been force-fed to you since you were little you'll see that a lot of things don't make sense.

Poképhilia for instance, look into it, the only reason people think it's wrong is because they just do.

Don't believe me?

Well let's look at the standard arguments.

"It's abuse! You're hurting them!"

Ah yes that one seems to be the most popular, fortunately it's also the easiest to discredit.

In case you are a hardcore Follower, or just plain retarded, then you could see that each and every Pokémon has thoughts, emotions, a personality, and most importantly, THE ABILITY TO CONSENT!

Any psychic Pokémon could tell you that.

Not only that, but have you ever tried to harm a pokemon yourself?

Most of them have claws, fangs, and enough strength to rip you in half.

If they didn't want it, if you were hurting them, believe me you would know.

Now tell me this, what is the difference between a man mounting his pokemon and a Pokémon mounting a woman?

Think about it, how could the latter possibly be abuse? It can't, moving on.

"All of you poképhiliacs are just taking advantage of your Pokémon for your own sexual desires."

This one is used mostly by the less educated.
>>
Here's a hypothetical for you.

A man's Pokémon, let's say a female Mightyena, goes into heat.

You know how desperate female Pokémon get when they are in heat.

The Mightyena can't find a mate so she begs the man to do it.

The man refuses but the Mightyena is obviously desperate, she rapes the man, some how, don't question it for now it's just a hypothetical.

They are caught in the act and the man is sent to jail.

Bullshit? Yes, but it HAS happened, just earlier this week in fact, I'll tell you more later.

Now I'm not going say that there aren't people who use their Pokémon's heat for that reason, but 9 times out of 10 it usually isn't the case.

"It is not the way God intended it!"

Read the newspaper lately? Apparently God's a Pokémon.

"…Bullshit!"

I say that about raps that up. The cornered Follower's last resort would be "Because it just is."

So tell me, why, why in the name of all that is holy is it frowned upon?

Why do so many people hate it?

Why are pokephilia "criminals" judged so harshly?

I'll let you decide that for yourselves.
>>
File: 1493989201560.jpg (40KB, 453x455px) Image search: [Google]
1493989201560.jpg
40KB, 453x455px
I want mods to kill showderp
>>
>>32668074
rused :^)
>>
>>32668010
who is we?
>>
we can be champ
>>
File: 1488335191566.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488335191566.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>32668017
>the ">we"
>freshest meme
>let alone Roxle's OC

Spotted the newfag
>>
intimidate power trip krookodile
boosting move is up to you
>>
>>32668151
who is we?

also use diancie
>>
roulette cade (Liepard) @ Choice Band
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Assist
- Trick

or

roulette cade (Liepard) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Assist
- Trick
>>
>>32668156
how jealous and salty you must be towards roxle?
holy shit this is cringe
i bet you come here everytime she posts bane? memes
>>
>>32668156
>>we = "who is we?"

damn nigga u gay
>>
>>32668151
snorlax named Timmy Thick
>>
File: 1446514919395.png (272KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446514919395.png
272KB, 900x1200px
>>32668175
>Newfag SEETHING

Nice projecting and delusions
And I actually love Roxle and her memes
>>
your favorite 4x fire weak pokemon
>>
>>32668156
>p-please give me some attention too
>i'm a competitive attention whore

o___>°?!!
>>
>>32668151
Any UB named YOU GOT BOOST POWER
>>
>>32668197
>yes in fact i always loved roxle and his memes hehe
just backpedal my shit up lmao
>>
File: 1457382651135.jpg (65KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1457382651135.jpg
65KB, 400x399px
>>32668200
Absolutely worked into a shoot, fucking mark
>>
File: despair.jpg (1KB, 125x75px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
1KB, 125x75px
>>32668156
>>32668175
>>32668197
>>32668200
>>32668207

dude pokemon showdown chatrooms are serious buisness lmao
>>
File: 1496337811927.jpg (10KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496337811927.jpg
10KB, 172x200px
>>32668207
>In a state of PURE RAGE
>>
>>32668213
at least it is confirmed someone hates roxle because he gets more attention than said attention seeker

this is the state of showderp
i bet he's also a roomfag

sad!
>>
>>32668156
>>32668175
>>32668197
>>32668200
>>32668207
>>32668213
>>32668220
>>32668221
>>32668226

LITERALLY all me
You see? This is just a taste of what will happen if I don't post with my trip. You better not fucking shitpost me about this again, or I will unleash a hell with which the likes you can never even dream about. Don't test me.
>>
>>32668220
dude you got double reverse rused
>>
>>32668221
yes yes
the goyim won't notice i'm sliding the thread to protect me from the accuses of jealousy toward another shitposter

good one!
>>
File: 1493951220817.jpg (180KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493951220817.jpg
180KB, 612x612px
>>32668230
wtf Roxle
don't you EVER post here again OR ELSE
>>
>>32668226
Don't work yourself into a frenzy over someone calling you out as a "newfag".
Jeez, am I the only girl who is not autistic here, lol!
>>
>>32668221
hmmm...is it personnel?
>>
>>32668235
>>32668226
>>32668200
Why do you hate Roxle though? She a cute haha
>>
>>32668242
"someone"
:^)
>>
>>32668254
why are you quoting me instead of the actual one butthurt by roxle?
is it the -isms?
>>
>>32668156
>confusing "who is we?" with ">we"

summer didn't even start yet
>>
>>32668275
>>32668275
>>32668275
new thread because of autosage lmao!
>>
>>32668267
>yes in fact i always loved roxle and her shitposting

just backtrack my shit up lmao
>>
>>32668284
literally what you falsely claimed
keep it going

you are currently lost in your own argumentation
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.