[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is, in your opinion, the best postgame content in the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: islands0d[1].png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
islands0d[1].png
6KB, 240x160px
What is, in your opinion, the best postgame content in the series?
>>
Gen 2 and its remakes obviously. Nothing has come close to the amount of content in returning to kanto.
>>
Platinum
>>
second region from GSCHGSS, and the various quests in BW2.
>>
emerald and its battle tower
>>
>>32666127
Sevii for sure.

>>32666129
Gen 2 Kanto is trash though. And it's even debatable if Kanto is postgame, cause the credits play after Red
>>
I really liked the White Treehollow/ Black Tower in BW2
>>
Kalos
>>
>>32666493
It's trash, but it easily adds a lot more time to the game, isn't some rigged battle facility that you NEED to EV train for - It's another mini adventure, even if it was in a gimped region, that's fine.

The credits also play after you beat the E4.

But I also think either Sevii or B2/W2 had the best postgame. I just think people need to stop dissing on Gen 2's because "gimped Kanto" - that doesn't make it any less of an extra adventure
>>
>>32666127
Sevii islands. Emerald, Platinum and BW2 are pretty entertaining BW is cool too. The others are pretty much shit.
Not counting visiting Kanto in Johto games, but Sevii Islands are still better.
>>
>>32666493
The credits play after entering the Hall of Fame.
>>
HGSS

between the second region, pokeathlon, customizable safari zone, and BF there was so much to fucking do in that game after I beat it. Even voltorb flip and the pokewalker shit is fun to play through when you're bored.

BW2 had a lot of shit too.
>>
>>32666127
BW2's post game.
PWT is the best facility
Black/White is the best tower climb
Best postgame fights
Best postgame areas

Honestly, what isn't there to like about it?
>>
>>32667247
The pixelated mess in battles and zoomed out locations.
>>
File: pokemon comic.png (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon comic.png
123KB, 700x700px
God tier:

Games where the postgame is more adventuring

Shit tier:

Games where the post game is a glorified battle ladder
>>
Gen 2 was over quicker than most others as it had less going on due to Kanto. Has large post game but shorter main game.
>>
Oras. I love delta episode I don't care about battle facilitates. Casual don't care either.

Legendary catching and story spearte from main story is good
>>
>>32667343
>The pixelated mess
is the biproduct of you buying later ds models, it looks fine on a ds lite
>zoomed out locations
what the fuck does this even mean
>>
HGSS and BW kept me for the longest after the main game.
>>
>>32667354
this
>>
File: Castelia_City.png (882KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
Castelia_City.png
882KB, 1000x748px
>>32667390
Not him but the increased pixelation is noticeable even on a DS Lite.

And he's talking about locations with special camera angles like Castelia City.
>>
Emerald or Platinum
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.