[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Defend this.
>>
I always wondered how they got away with this
>>
>>32665103
Everything gets away with it. Penises are seen as okay if they're considered art.
>>
>>32665103
It's a famous landmark, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>32665132
But a pokemon movie aimed at kids with a piss joke?
>>
>>32665152
Literally every kid who will watch this movie will have had a piss multiple times in their life already. It's a natural bodily function, there's nothing obscene about it.
>>
>>32665103
It's a really weird thing to notice, but when I first moved to the USA, I found out that Americans are super uncomfortable with genitalia & c. than Asia. For example, when I was living at one of my white friend's houses, he asked me to help then with their laundry, so I did. And then his sister got all pissy when I was folding her laundry, like it was somehow super creepy. I know it sounds obvious that handling a woman's underwear is pretty creepy, but you have to understand, as I grew up, Asian women never reacted that way. In my mind, clothes were just clothes. Censored. Completely meaningless and un-sexy.

Another example: my sister who runs a preschool back in Taiwan has a unisex bathroom for her children. Honestly, even for me, this is a little creepy, since these children aren't related to each other or anything and hardly know each other, but the bathroom has tiny urinals lined up along the walls in parallel to the toilets, and boys and girls will coexist in the same bathroom, simultaneously doing their business. Honestly, when I think about the toilet situation in Asia, I always come back to that one anecdote Zizek makes about the Western triad (Anglo-saxon v. German v. French) of toilets and how it reflects (and, in some sense, causes) the respective values of those three parts of the Western World. And where does Asia fit in? We squat to shit half of the time and wipe our asses with tissues. Good God, Asians are inhuman.
>>
>>32665468
Another example I just remembered, that has to do with Asian media. I was in a bus filled with children (we were on a school trip with my sister), watching some children's TV show about a monkey that would dress up in cutesy human clothes, interact with humans, and go on little misadventures relating to daily life. In this show, the monkey was doing some kind of errand, and he ended up in a mall. From the mall, he found himself in a kind of garden with naked statues, hedges, and fountains--that sort of thing. The monkey saw the penis of a statue of some little boy and rubbed it, and the children burst into laughter. The grown-ups didn't even comment. It was nothing. You see boy-dicks all the time in Asian media. Off the top of my head, Princess Kaguya, I think, shows the dick of a little boy at the beginning. I only know this b/c my girlfriend pointed it out to me.
>>
>>32665162
but a piss in other kids face???
>>
>>32665468
Yeah America is retarded. Can't even show a titty on TV but you can show gore.

In Japan you can literally bathe with naked women and men together in some places.
>>
>>32665039
it will induce our kids into perveted fetishes like golden shower!!!!1111
>>
>>32665132

That's not what he was asking about, faggot.
>>
>>32665152
>>32665587
It's water you goddamn mongoloid
Who cares? American makes scat and fart jokes all the time. Why would piss be different?
>>
>>32665039
the scene accurately shows how the movie was made.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.