[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virtual Console release fucking WHEN? I just want to be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: GS.png (4KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
4KB, 320x144px
Virtual Console release fucking WHEN?

I just want to be able to play these games on an official, non-hacked handheld Nintendo console without worrying that my save will die some day.
>>
the world may never know....
>>
>>32664690
>Paying for emulation
Just inject it faggot. You can even transfer your Pokemon up to S/M

You're playing a ROM either way, and it's been shown that Nintendo just downloads them from ROM sites which you'd be doing in this case too
>>
>>32664713
No, fuck that.
>>
>>32664715
What's the difference? Injection looks as official as possible and you can even make custom borders to make them look better than official ROM injections.

Your money isn't even supporting the original devs.
>>
2019. 20 years anniversary
>>
>>32664713
>You can even transfer your Pokemon up to S/M
Really?
>>
>>32664750
Yes, PKHeX has support for every singe Pokemon game so you can transfer them via that.

With patches people have also enabled wireless linking so you can transfer from official Pokemon R/B/Y VC to custom GSC VC as if you were doing it from Gameboy to Gameboy
>>
>>32664690
>thinking Game Freak would bother to milk nostalgia from something other than gen 1
You poor delusional bastard
>>
>>32664760
Thanks, anon. Didn't even know that.
>>
>>32664713
>Why don't we just inject the Pokemon we want and then quit playing Pokemon and move on with our lives
>>
>>32664690
HGSS
>>
>>32664850
What does injecting particular Pokemon to skip over the breeding proccess have to do with injecting GSC to play on your 3DS?
>>
>>32664868
>hey everything great about gen 2? lets just take it out and make it part of the worst gen of all time

Anyone
>>
This will be the E3 announcement and everyone but OP will be mad
>>
>>32664871
Nothing I'm retarded.

Never really heard injecting games as a thing, just Pokemon.
>>
>>32664868
while I get this guy's sentiment >>32664917 with HG/SS you can at least transport it to B/W & B2/W2, and then get them into the bank, and you're home free after that. If it's only mons you're worried about - the method is there on official non-hacking channels. I say this as a legit freak.

but if you wanna just inject and all I literally can't stop you.
>>
>>32664917
What exactly did they remove?
>>
>>32664868
HGSS doesn't pump blood into my nostalgia boner.
>>
Never.
>>
>>32664780
HGSS and ORAS exist.
>>
>>32664921
Why would they bring a VC announcement to E3? That'd be too pathetic
>>
>I just want to be able to play these games on an official, non-hacked handheld Nintendo console

Why?
>>
>>32666153

Didn't Nintendo announce Earthbound Beginnings at E3?
>>
>>32664760
Yes but the pokemon you transferred won't be legal to use.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.