[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is a virgin girl in the Pokémon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 17

File: 1496461430951.gif (2MB, 352x240px)
1496461430951.gif
2MB, 352x240px
>This is a virgin girl in the Pokémon World
>>
File: 1490989393063.jpg (97KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490989393063.jpg
97KB, 584x800px
>>
>>32658974
Christmas Cake Syndrome is a very real thing in Japanese culture.
>>
She was carefully crafted to be the best waifu
>>
File: OP.png (43KB, 198x214px)
OP.png
43KB, 198x214px
>This is a virgin male in the real world
>>
File: 1490639036562.png (1MB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1490639036562.png
1MB, 1000x1411px
I am going to marry Olivia!
>>
File: lel.png (92KB, 449x435px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
92KB, 449x435px
>>32659048
>Wanting to marry old Auntie Olivia
I seriously hope you don't want this.
>>
File: 352ded5ac67e7e9d45fa86ba4bc47140.jpg (397KB, 850x1139px) Image search: [Google]
352ded5ac67e7e9d45fa86ba4bc47140.jpg
397KB, 850x1139px
>>32659078
I'd rather marry Tapu Loli
>>
>>32659013
>no pink hair
>best waifu
pick one.
>>
>Picking a molusc over a mature beautyful woman.
>>
>>32659093
>blacker than olivia

Wow what a downgrade
>>
She's not necessarily a virgin, she just never dated. I could see her being a dildo fiend.
>>
>>32659152
Considering she works with Rock types and makes accessories and stuff, she probably has one or more sculpted out of some semiprecious stone.
>>
File: Olivia's stufful dolls.png (116KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia's stufful dolls.png
116KB, 400x240px
>>32659200
>>
>>32659246
So she straps one onto one of those.
>>
>>32659152
This.
I'm single and I've never had a gf but I've had some female friends that came with benefits
>>
File: 1486884176923.jpg (589KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1486884176923.jpg
589KB, 850x1202px
>>
>>32658974
Yes, virgins are try hard ugly sluts.
>>
>>32659246
And the real Stufful is hiding from the fake ones.
>>
>>32659008

It's a very real thing in reality, westerners just like to pretend it's not.
>>
you can't /fit/ away your autism
>>
>>32659476
Is it the one hiding behind the chair?
>>
>>32658974
just because she is hot doesn't mean her standards match her specs. or even match reality. people with high specs obviously want high specs as well, but those are rare in reality.
t. 30yo virgin
>>
File: 1496082929027.png (596KB, 896x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496082929027.png
596KB, 896x675px
>>32659093
wtf i love lele now
>>
That thumbnail will never stop looking like 2 crusty fingers massaging a black protruding anus to me
>>
>>32658974
It doesn't reflect reality, if it did then she lost her virginity 10 years ago.
>>32659013
>Short hair.
>Too old.
>(something /pol/ related)
Not really.
>>
>>32659643
>too old
Lusamine's 40something.
Plus she's got the most revealing outfit that isn't a swimmer. She just represents a particular taste
And this isn't real world so /pol/'s crime stats and intelligence charts don't apply
>>
>>32658974
>nigger
>>
File: Consider the following.png (666KB, 1255x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
666KB, 1255x1086px
>>32658974
>virgin
She's not. She's single.
Now, tell me. Why would a fairly young, famous girl with a sexy body be single? Why would NO ONE want to date her? There are plenty of virgins everywhere who would date literally anyone. So why not Olivia? Her Skin color? There are more people of her skin color in the region. Why aren't even they picking her up? See, this makes no sense. Except in certain scenario.

She's a slut. That explains everything, and everything makes sense now. All the pieces fit together if she is a slut. She didn't have luck in dating when she was younger, so she let random people fuck her. For free, because it felt good. That continued on, until she started dressing as a slut and started letting LITERALLY anyone fuck her. They just need to ask, and she'll do it. She's a slut, of the highest level.

But because anyone can fuck her, no one wants her. She's used goods. No one wants a girlfriend who has sucked half the Alola's dick. If they think she's hot, they can just fuck her. No need to stay in a relationship with her. Thus, she's single.

So in conclusion, the only way her character makes sense is if she's a slut who lets even dogs fuck her. She's single, but far from a virgin.
>>
>>32659725
>'she is a slut so no one wants to date her' is the only eplenation
whats wrong with 'her stand are too high' theory?

besides, 'a slut who let dogs fuck her' can be a turning point for some.
>>
>>32659152
...You do know dildos can't take your virginity, right?
>>
>>32659736
>'her stands are too high'
Is this a, Johto reference?
>>
>>32659759
derp, i meant standards
>>
>>32659736
>whats wrong with 'her stand are too high' theory?
The problem is that it doesn't mean much. It's too vague. High standards? What would that mean? That no one in Alola was up to her standards? Alola is full of good looking men. A lot way better looking than Olivia herself. Saying this as a straight man, I would fuck Sun and Gladion before Olivia.

The other thing that doesn't fit in with this theory is her dress. If she's so egotistical, why would she show so much skin to literally everyone? These people are not even worth her time, so why put herself on display for these people?
Lastly, she has shown no signs of such high standards. In fact, she was pretty alright for most part. A good example of someone with high standards is Lusamine. And she shows clear signs of that. Olivia, on the other hand, all around like everyone and is doing a lot that contradicts that "high standards" part.
>>
>>32659784
>what does it means?
it means she aimed higher than she could jump.

>why she dresses so slutty
well its hawaii

>no sign of high standards
just because she is nice to you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.
>>
File: 1483405666368.png (68KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483405666368.png
68KB, 500x485px
>you will never develop a crush on Olivia the first time you meet her on Akala Island
>you will never attempt to ask her out, but fail to
>you will never go on your journey thinking about her the entire time, thinking about what she's doing, if she's having a good day and thinking about her sweet smile
>you will never blush intensely upon seeing her as one of the Elite Four you must face
>"I don’t see the same look in your eyes that I saw when we first met on Akala Island. Have you had some experiences that you’ll carry with you in your heart forever? Well, it’s time for you to move on."
>you will never finally get the nerve to ask her to hang out
>".....uhh, I'd love to hang out you, Anon, but don't you think you should beat the rest of the Elite Four, haha....."
>Melemele Island celebration
>"So, this is what you meant by hanging out, right?"
>you will never attempt to ask her out to dinner but because it's so busy, you don't get a chance to
>you will never go back to the Elite Four to clear it a second time, saving Olivia for last
>"Let me guess... you’re the type who likes to save the most delicious bite for the end of the meal?"
>you will never lose all control and make her your woman, making passionate love to her
>she will never in turn make you her man, making passionate love to you, asking what took you so long
>you will never caress her sexy, toned body whispering to her how much she means to you
>after the fact, you will never ask her out to dinner
>she will never hug you close and shyly say "Yes"
>>
>>32659117
Olivia is Polynesian not black
>>
File: the witch's curse fades.png (211KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
the witch's curse fades.png
211KB, 1024x1002px
>>32659078
>>32659093
It's time to go marvin
>>
>>32659787
>it means she aimed higher than she could jump
Again, how high? That's too vague. Alola is full of people higher than her.

>well its hawaii
No one in this game shows as much skin, though. Except the swimmers, but they're swimming, so that makes sense, and Kiawe, who lives in an extra hot place, so his part is also justified. Olivia, though, is the only one showing this much skin without a reason. She isn't even wearing some Hawaii themed clothes to justify it being a cultural thing. She's just showing skin, for no real reason.

>just because she is nice to you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.
Two things to say about this. One, you don't know that. There's absolutely nothing implying she doesn't want to fug.

Two, The "no sign of high standard" part doesn't just refer to you. There's nothing really backing this theory up. Sure, you can't completely disprove it, but that's not enough. I can say she's a Zoroark in disguise, which is why she doesn't want a relationship with a human. You can't disprove either. But that doesn't mean anything without something to back that up. In fact, she mentions a thing she likes is a good appetite. That's a really small requirement, doesn't fit a "high standard" type.

The slut theory takes everything in account and all pieces fit together. Her personality, her relationship status, why doesn't anyone try to win her, the tone people talk about her relationship status in, the toy popular among single women, and most importantly, her design, which says a lot about the character.
>>
>>32659784
Sun and Gladion aren't even from Alola.
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>32659769
>2000+17
>tripfriend
>using d*rp
>>
>>32659152

Dildos =/= losing virginity. Otherwise every weeb with an onahole isn't a virgin.
>>
>>32659862
> how high? That's too vague
the lowest she would sattle for wouldn't sattle for her. thats how high.

>but everyone else are dressing decently
still thats just fashion. just because a girl shows skin doesn't mean she is a slut.

>One, you don't know that
nothing implies to or against.

>nothing really backing this theory up
its just a theory, as viable as 'no one wants to fuck her cause she is a slut'
>but it takes everything into acount
not realy. the only thing going for it is slutty clothes, but i have already said it doesn't prove much. the rest, none of those really adds up. sure, it doesn't contradicts, but thats just the same my own theory. for example, how do you know no one tries for her? perhaps people did but she ignored them cuz they didn't match her taste.
>>
>>32659479
Well, I mean, have you ever met a girl who was 25 and still single?
>>
>>32659947
you don't get out much do you
>>
>>32659544
I'm 320 lbs and have a jewfro. The only good thing about me is that I'm super funny.

I'm not a virgin and I've never been with a girl lower than 8/10. There must be something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>32659947

...Do you think every single 25 year old girls has a partner?
>>
>>32659979
my standards are like me, beyond the norm.
its not about figure. its something that can't be measured in numbers.

being funny is top notch by the way, wits are very good in attracting chicks.
t. 30yo virgin
>>
>>32659947
yes, a lot of them considering there's more girls than guys in this world
>>
>>32659990
If they had a partner, they wouldn't be single
>>
>>32659947
This is bait, right?
>>
>>32659941
>still thats just fashion.
It's a game. The character design isn't just a fashion choice here. Take Nanu, for example. He wears black and red clothes, which signify his Dark-type and Ula'Ula's color, with a symbol on his arm, to show his occupation as a Policeman. Tired eyes with dark circles and a relatively weak body, in contrast to Hala's, to show that he's been through shit. None of this is just simple fashion choice. This is how character design works. They don't just randomly throw clothes on, they have some meaning.

>just because a girl shows skin doesn't mean she is a slut
What else does it mean, then? Give other reasons, that make more sense than her being a slut.

>nothing implies to or against.
Other than her general demeanor and using the word "like". And nothing against it. So you can't say she didn't want to fuck.

>the only thing going for it is slutty clothes, the rest, none of those really adds up.
Let's look at all of what I said piece by piece.

Her personality. Generally accepting, helping, nice and lonely. No signs of "high standards" type stuck up personality. The slut theory takes this all of this in account, including the lonely part, and doesn't contradict anything.
Her relationship status. Single. Reason unknown. The theory explains this.
Why doesn't anyone go for her. Fits with the theory.

The context people talk about her relationship status in.

>Girl1: These jewels are amazing. They've got powers! Now I'll finally be able to get a boyfriend!
>Girl2: Are you sure? Kahuna Olivia still doesn't have a boyfriend...
First part implies the girl has been looking for a boyfriend, with the "finally" adding a bit of desperation in. In this context, Olivia was brought up. Quite clearly implying that Olivia wants a relationship as much as her, but hasn't been successful.

>its just a theory
A better theory. The high standard theory doesn't fit with her personality, design, dialogue, or anything. Unlike this, which fits with everything.
>>
>>32660107
> The character design isn't just a fashion choice here.
it a game. fasion is as big a role as anything else.
if already, its a children game, no sluts. but seriously, bring a better argument.

>What else does it mean, then?
im sorry that you live in a land where women dress in bags that covers their eyes man, but thats how it is in the modern parts of the world.

> Generally accepting, helping, nice and lonely girls are sluts by nature
not all nice girls are sluts. some are just, you know, nice.
>Her relationship status. Single. Reason unknown. The theory explains this.
mine as well.
>Why doesn't anyone go for her.
perhaps people already tried and she turned them all down? my theory explains this as well.
>context
it doesn't imply she wants a bf as much as her, just that she still doesn't have one after a long time of no bf. rather than waiting for a bf, it could also imply LOOKING for a bf, aka standards.

>mine fits yours doesn't
your headcanon is, at best, not any better than mine. try again.
>>
>>32659725
She's a Christmas cake who dresses like a slut to attract people even though she's never had sex.

This is one of the most overplayed tropes in Japanese media, anon. You don't need to sperg out over your headcanon.
>>
>>32660358
Any examples of this overplayed trope, anon? I have seen girls who can't get a relationship trope a lot, a classic example being Sawako. But they dress nicely. They want people, not dicks.

Olivia doesn't. If she "dresses like a slut to attract people", why wouldn't it work? If that's her entire reason for dressing that way, why would you assume it doesn't work and she never attracts people?
>>
>>32660377
Misato from Evangelion. Not the guy you were asking. I haven't watched an anime since the early 00s and I could come up with an example off the top of my head.
>>
>>32660388
Wait, Misato dressed sluttily? I haven't watched Eva in a long time, since 3.0 came out, but I remember her being pretty normally dressed. I guess she showed a lot of leg?
>>
>>32658974
Pomf
>>
File: Lychee5.png (949KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lychee5.png
949KB, 1920x1080px
>>32660377
Why would you assume she only dresses that way to get dick. There is nothing that even alludes to such a thing aside from your own perverted mind. Wearing shorts and a top on a TROPICAL ISLAND doesn't equate to wanting dick. You clearly don't get out of the house often or you're living in a super repressive society. She really doesn't need any reason beyond her liking the clothes, whatever reason you tack on is just your retarded headcanon. Keep in mind that this is also a game for kids, you are basically saying gf designed her purposely to be a slut which we both know would not happen.

If I'm on a tropical island I can guarantee 90% of the time I would not be wearing a shirt, that doesn't mean I'm looking for pussy, though that seems to be your entire argument here. Fortunately most of the real world doesn't follow your warped perspective, so woman, especially those living in sweltering climates can remove some layers without being labeled as a sluts.
>>
>>32658974
>virgin

She's just single.

>>32659078
Fuck off, Lele.
>>
>>32659462
Yeah, that sounds like (You).
>>
>>32659838
she is black or you have a mental retardation that you can't see that.
>>
>>32659826
>fug before first date

haha okay anon
>>
>>32661344
That guy is right, she isn't black. Polynesian people can have very dark skin.
>>
>>32661418
lol who cares what she is?
>>
>>32661418
Actually, this is kind of unclear, so I wouldn't pin it one way or another. She has the generic anime nigger skin and lips, but she lacks the nigger arms and is in Alola, so she could be either.
>>
File: 1477601693848.png (121KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477601693848.png
121KB, 700x700px
>>32661344
I bet you think Mallow is black too even though she was clearly based on a generic Hawaiian girl.
>>
Go away >>>/pol/

This is a Olivia Apreciation Thread
>>
>>32661512
Exactly!
Mallow is the generic Hawaiian girl. But Olivia is even more darker than the literal Hawaiian girl. What does that make her? Black. If she was just brown, she would be Mallow levels. If she's even darker, she's black.
>>
File: Lychee2.png (754KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lychee2.png
754KB, 1920x1080px
>>32661465
True enough there is nothing in the game that states her race or any other characters race for that matter. But given the game is based on Hawaii, I think Polynesian would be the best assumption to make. The location gf are deriving inspiration is a bigger clue for the characters heritage than skin tone alone. Also her attire appears to be more native matching the idea that she is an Alolan native as the Polynesian people are natives to Hawaii.
>>
>>32661649
Take a look at some real Polynesian people, their skin color ranges from light to dark.
>>
File: 1495230431252 (1).png (566KB, 836x938px) Image search: [Google]
1495230431252 (1).png
566KB, 836x938px
>>32659725
You are not fooling anyone, Lele, we know it is you. Olivia is clearly a virgin and the purest girl in Alola
>>
>>32659838
That doesn't change the fact that lele is as black as charcoal
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.