[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Mathematical Meme Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 24

File: fibowl.jpg (69KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
fibowl.jpg
69KB, 500x316px
Previous meme: >>32616246

Currently:
>Sceptilite Mission Card
>Passimian Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #9 (Pyukumuku, Oricorio (Sensu Style), Mudbray, Dartrix, and Oricorio (Baile Style))
>Solgaleo Special Stage (500 coins)
>Mudsdale Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Alolan Raichu Special Stage
>Decidueye Escalation
>Vikavolt Safari
>Rowlet Special Stage

Decidueye prizes:
>1: Exp. Booster S
>2: Exp. Booster S
>3: Exp. Booster S
>5: Exp. Booster S
>8: Exp. Booster S
>13: Exp. Booster S
>21: Exp. Booster S
>25: MSU
>50: RML
>75: RML
>100: 2x Skill Booster M
>110: Skill Swapper
>120: MSU
>130: 2x RML
>140: 2x MSU
>150: 3x RML

Safari rates:
>Grubbin: 35%
>Charjabug: 13%
>Vikavolt: 3%
>Crabrawler: 33%
>Crabominable: 16%

What to grind?:
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coming soon:
>Primarina Competition
>Alolan Persian Safari
>Alolan Exeggutor Special Stage
>Alolan Muk Special Stage
>Lurantis Special Stage
>Daily Pokémon #7

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
File: 1477661970362.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1477661970362.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
So fucking tired of doing the EB, I'm just not feeling it this time, the incessant stream of stuff non-stop is already starting to burn me out. And just looking that there's another comp next week coupled with a safari, plus challenge mons already makes me feel sick.

Also >>32656071 good going for delivering that anon's request.
>>
Are ditto and clawitzer even catchable?
>Get a catch rate of 88% on clawitzer
>he fucking broke free of 4 GB
>Get a SCP on Ditto
>Fucker also broke free of 3 GB
>>
>>32656139
>I'm just not feeling it this time, the incessant stream of stuff non-stop is already starting to burn me out. And just looking that there's another comp next week coupled with a safari, plus challenge mons already makes me feel sick.
Are you me?

Also, I always deliver because I'm a great OP :^)

>>32656144
Now that you've complained here, they will stay in the great balls. Bless our memes!
>>
>>32656139
I feel like eb prizes are really shitty, I mean comps are most of the time 4MSU/8RML at the cost of 1 full item run (which most of the time isnt even every item) compared to shitt EB that require hundreds of hearts and most of the time I don't even reach the 2nd msu without investing a multitude of coins I need for the one comp run.

they kinda need to increase EB rewards imho
>>
>>32656345
Their problem is that it's usually something like 50k or more if you need to do repeats just to get to some of the final levels and the first 100ish stages are complete and utter filler. The HP creep just becomes enormous and requires incredible amounts of luck or throwing your head at a brick wall until you win.
>>
>>32656345
I disagree, I've obtained way more from EBs than comps every single time. I just do one single full item run in comps with whatever is the best team and that's it. The result is always around tier 4-6 so at most I obtain 1 or 2 of each item per comp whereas in EBs you can obtain around 4-6 if you go over stage 100.

Then again both ways are shit and I hope they at least let us rest for a week or so. Haven't finished the main stages yet because of this.
>>
>>32656464
well, competitions often require their bit of luck too, but that doesn't seem to put me off as much as EBs do. I rarely do more than one full item run for competitions and finish atleast in tier 3.

>>32656482
like stated above, I have never done multiple full item comp runs, and usually end up somewhere around tier 2 or 3, whereas I need to do EBs until 120 (for this one) to get half/66% of the MSU (and lets be real, who the fuck doesn't swim in RML) I would get from a comp. Not sure why I have trouble with EBs while doing so well in comps.
>>
File: 10600.jpg (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
10600.jpg
150KB, 720x1280px
>Muh Mega-Fetus meme
>>
Dear Anon who beat EB 100 itemless with Blaziken(3/6)/Entei(RB+)/Ho-oh(pyre)/Heatran all lvl 10,

How the fuck did you do this? I just tried your team except my Entei is level 15 (SL2), my Ho-Oh is SL 2 and my Heatran is SL3. I didn't even get half of it's health chipped away. Huge amounts of rocks, not even Entei could deal with them and then it heaps more on top of me. Gonna try that other guy's itemless team but I don't have high hopes considering my Articuno is only level 10. Gonna try Entei instead of ice birb.
>>
Yep, that worked much nicer, 100 done itemless with M-Bee, Emboar, Entei and Heatran, 2 moves left.
>>
As someone who doesn't have some of the supposed "best Pokemons to fuck up Solgaleo" aka M-Camerupt, Machamp, and Lando-T, should I even bother to try to catch it?

>>32656852

But isn't M-Salamence basically the same as Mega Fetus Y?
>>
>>32656919
>"best Pokemons to fuck up Solgaleo" aka M-Camerupt, Machamp, and Lando-T,

I have none of those and got him. not itemless, but I doubt that anyone has done it itemless.
>>
>>32656919

No
>>
>>32656933
No, you have that added randomness of Lugia ejecting all the wrong mons and not generating combos at all.
>>
>>32656852
>tfw accidentally chose MMX instead of Y

Fuck my life, only got 2500 coins.
On the bright side of thing I caught Solgaleo itemless and spending 2 GBs, so 5k, pretty cheap if compared to semi full item run and 3 GBs for Lunala
>>
>>32657082
But anon, Lugia always eject pidgey. Also, I tried that MMY team 4 weeks and got between 3500 and 4400 coins
>>
>>32657251
Yes, he always ejects the Pidgeys, but not the ones you need to get rid of in order to generate combos.

I always use my MMY team and get between 7000 and 9000 coins. Haven't had good experiences using Cosmog, or the Salamence team.
>>
>>32657268

Well, I guess I could say evocats dont do anything after M2 evolves, get mence online dont take too much time. it, rotom and the current starting board helps a lot, so at least Lugia Still has a role. Seriously, I had Good results with mence before M2 got more candies and it didnt changed today. Good luck anyways to you.
>>
>>32656464
>the first 100ish stages are complete and utter filler.
You mean the first 500?
>>
Somehow managed to beat ditto itemless, got a SCP and caught it with my second GB

Is Clawitzer possible to do itemless in a consistent manner? Because l only beat him one team wthout items and is one of the few that l need to catch
>>
>>32656852
Wow, that Lugia sure must be amazing, what main stage is he???
>>
>>32656547
>and lets be real, who the fuck doesn't swim in RML
>>32656852

Threadly reminder that one's experience is not a fact, not everyone has that many RMLs, nor wants or can't invest in Mence, Rotom and even Lugia.

>>32656917
Thanks anon, this worked, also tried with a Blaziken run with similar results, based Bee.
>>
>>32657446
>>and lets be real, who the fuck doesn't swim in RML
>>>32656852

how do you know?
>>
>>32657465
There are not enough prizes in the EBs and the competitions are very limited with their tiers for everyone to have plenty of them (only 100-300 people get the big bounty and everyone just scraps). This commonly happens with rich people in real life (or even middle class), they see everything normal and everyone in their neighborhood living fine and often don't have a grasp of how is everyone doing in the big scale of things.

tl;dr: There's simply not enough resources available for everyone to be "rich" in this game.
>>
File: jew cat.jpg (106KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
jew cat.jpg
106KB, 1280x960px
>>32657446

>>>32656547
>>and lets be real, who the fuck doesn't swim in RML
>>>32656852 (You)

I've max leveled Machamp, Xerneas, both Greninja, Wailord, Talonflame, Emboar, Dialga, Palkia, Genesect, Salamence, Groudon, Yveltal, Suicune, Raikou, Blaziken, Heracross, Swampert, Beedrill, Zoroark, also some mons like Charizard, Angrychu, Cobalion and Jirachi are not maxed but slowly I'm grinding them. Still have 33 RML.

>Threadly reminder that one's experience is not a fact.

Pic related, also as you can read here >>32657323 my runs with Mence have been better than MMY, it's not a 1 time experience.

>B-but that streak of 4 awful runs is not a fact

As I said before Mence works better for me

>not everyone has that many RMLs

We are talking about weekend Meowth, why do you need RMLs?

>nor wants or can't invest in Mence, Rotom and even Lugia.

Same can be said about MMY team. Also, my Rotom is not invested.
>>
People of shuffle general, is it worth upgrading any Oricorio's Three Force skill?
>>
>>32658043
no
>>
File: come on now.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>>32658043
pffffffffffft
>>
>>32656547
there is this one guy on the reddit thread for the current escalation who beat 150 and kept track of the ammount of coins he spent, hes saying that he spent 50k in total, and about 100 hearts.

considering he only got 7 RML, 4 MSU a skill swapper and a few small items, thats a pretty shitty investment/reward ratio, considering you can get 4MSU/8RML with about 10% the cost, only 1 heart and minimal effort.
>>
File: 1389426923989.gif (2MB, 347x267px) Image search: [Google]
1389426923989.gif
2MB, 347x267px
dam, that's a nice OP
>>
>Solgaleo decides to do one of his bullshit distruptions, leaving me without even one BS or BB move.
>takes me four moves to go trough this bullshit and probably this was the final nail in the 5k worth coffin
>>
>tfw only mon that isnt gonna be shit in the next events is probably gonna be Lurantis
Also Ultra Beast safari when
>>
>>32656071
thanks for the image photoshop Anon, ILU
>>
Is Houndoom a good mega for Solgaleo?
>>
>>32659095
it's what I used, but be careful because I had no MHoundoom matches on the first 5 turns so I lost a fuckton of moves there
>>
>>32657668
Anecdotal fallacy. You're still talking about personal experience, also that whole post about "one's experience is not a fact" was refering to two different things from two different posts; one about the Salamence stuff and the other about the whole RML stuff.
If we go by personal experiences I can say that I've had many excellent runs with MMY whereas Salamence ones always fell short, with cat and Unown uninvested so I could certainly say "muh Mence meme", see the problem? Personal experience proves nothing, it's all about RNG at least when talking about MMY vs Salamence.

>>32658102
>Assuming everyone gets tier 2 in just one full item try everytime.

Only 400 players get those, remember that. Everyone else has less risk and a bigger profit by taking on EBs as shitty as they apparently are.
>>
This truly has been a roudabout path, now let's go home.
>>
>>32659258
Thanks, Gyro
>>
>>32659224
>a bigger profit by taking on EBs

even if you don't get tier 2 or 3, comps are more profitable, unless you only reach the shitty tier where you get nothing. Like that anon said, that guy spent 50k and 100 hearts which is about another 30-40k in meowths for measly 4msu and 7rml. regarding cost efficiency comps seem way better.
>>
>>32659477
At tier 4 (5,001-8,000 for mobile, 501-800 for NA, 301-500 for EU and 2,501-4,000 for JP) you already get less items than a full EB. At least with an EB you can sort of manage what you get and know for sure you get it at certain price, whereas the comps carry more risk and uncertainty of wheter you'll get it.
That thing aside the point was not to defend the EBs as both comps and EBs nowadays are shit and many of us do both, but it was all about the RML economy. Taking for example the NA 3DS comps. There are around 25000 players still entering those, out of which 500 get tier 3 and thus a decent number of prizes (that's 2% of the playerbase), while the other 98% need to at least get to stage 75 of an EB to break even. Also more ofthen than not those same 500 persons will keep hogging those same spots meaning the gap between players gets larger every single comp.

The whole point of all this is argument revolves around 10% of the playerbase thinking the other 90% is as rich as them.
>>
>>32659539

to be honest, I think I'm pretty fucking poor. I've only recently started playing and my only fully candied megas are mfug, gengar and aggron, I also have 5 in mmy (old cap). I also only have ever invested 1 RML because I can't seem to ever get my mons leveled since I don't have Bee/Machamp/invested azurill for SM.

These are reasons why I didn't think a lot of people would have trouble scoring high in competitions. But seems like I was wrong. I'll try my hand at the next few EBs and hope I have the mons needed to get some decent prizes with little coin investment. Maybe it's not as bad as I thought.
>>
>>32659552
>invested azurill

I meant invested azumarill obviously.
>>
>>32658412
>>32658922
Thank you, kind anons. Keep posting your ideas in the future.
>>
>>32659552
Not that guy you were debating with but I'm a day one 3DS player and I think the main thing skewing your perception is that you're really, really lucky with competitions and I congratulate you on that, that's really beneficial for you especially as a newer player. I almost always complete every EB and get every prize, but I am lucky to get more than one RML from a competition since they increased the number of tiers and prizes. To me, EBs are a much, much safer investment no matter the cost because no matter how many coins I throw at comps, I'm not getting anywhere near the same amount of RMLs. For example, the last competition I did better than usual, I managed a spot in tier 5 which gave me 2 RMLs. My team was M-Swampert level 12 (6/6 MSU), Primarina level 10, Ashninja level 15 (SL5) and Volcanion level 10 (SL5). Considering you've said you've only invested 1 RML, I doubt you could make a stronger team than this and yet you did much, much better than I did. I only did one full items run that comp because it was a forced C-1 comp, so it was much more expensive than usual. I'm not sure how much those coins stack up against the coins spent on clearing the previous EB, but I'm pretty sure I got more for my buck with the EB. The competition before that I did three full items runs, again with a team of high level, enhanced mons, and only got 1 RML. Now, I'm also quite an unlucky dude (I'm infamous in my social circle irl for this) so my case is hardly the norm, but even factoring that in, you've been blessed by RNG in your competition runs and I think this is why you believe getting top/nearly top tier prizes in competitions every time with a single attempt is the regular experience for most players, or at least the ones who post here.

You've probably got some spare coins if you don't have to spend much on competitions, so I recommend giving the EBs a try and seeing how far you can get. Good luck, and when you hit a wall, ask here for advice!
>>
>>32660215
how the fuck did you fare so badly at the comp with such a great team anon
>>
>>32660215
>My team was M-Swampert level 12 (6/6 MSU), Primarina level 10, Ashninja level 15 (SL5) and Volcanion level 10 (SL5).

you're right, my team was much worse. my swampert was lvl 7 with 0 msu, my primarina was about level 6, my ashninja was at about 9 (SL 4) and my volcanion was the same. I must have been lucky with swampert clears/Primarina spawns and volcanion procs. Only now do I realise what crazy luck I had considering your team was better by a landslide in every aspect besides volcanion.

also thanks for the kind words anon, I'll try my hand at the next EB since I lack the mons and investment for the current one. I got the first MSU without spending a coin, I'm okay with that.

Cheers.
>>
>>32660253
I made a post last Sunday talking about my run and what went wrong and what went right (spoiler alert, very little went right). From what I remember, there were very few combos from skyfall, skills didn't feel like activating and, perhaps most importantly, you know how in competitions these days, the opponent will disrupt with a mon which will form combos with itself if you brought it, often activating its skill for more damage/board clearing and then if you get enough combos from that the disruptions will chain, repeating itself for massive points? Yeah, that was not happening for me. Only disrupted with Primarina a few times, never more than once and one of the times none of the disrupted ones matched with my own, the board didn't move a single tile. I'd say it was one of my more unlucky runs, but even when I get luckier with disruptions/combos, I don't rank much higher. Sometimes lower, in fact. C'est la vie.

>>32660266
Yeah, it's long been agreed upon here that competitions are RNG shitfests and that your team doesn't even need to be that good, definitely not max, to get a high score. It all depends on luck and how many coins you are willing to sink on full items runs until you get that run where the luck flows in.
You're very welcome, same to you m8.

Oh, speaking of escalations, just beat EB 110 with M-Shiny Fug, Emboar, Heatran (SL3) and Kyurem (all max level) with M+5, AP+, and DD. I thought about skipping the DD like the guy with the Articuno did but didn't want to risk it. For me it was the right choice.
>>
>>32660350
damn sorry anon, gl for the primarina competition then
>>
>>32660402
Thanks man, you too. Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that one. I don't like water comps/EBs in general since the only good burst damage SE mons require a lot of enhancements and there isn't a grass/electric combo skill afaik. Gonna be fun busting out my Angrychu though. Or quite frustrating due to the RNG. Funstrating? I think that encompasses Shuffle in a single word.
>>
>>32660470

>Funstrating? I think that encompasses Shuffle in a single word.

Remember, to Shuffle is to Suffer
>>
File: crimsonslaughter.png (684KB, 586x404px) Image search: [Google]
crimsonslaughter.png
684KB, 586x404px
>>32660522
>I feel the memes overtaking me...it is a good pain
>>
>>32660470
I usually suck at water stages because my team is MFug/Sceptile plus Bellossom, Shaymin and Virizion, but in here you want the disruptions so I dunno
>>
>>32659224

Maybe you forgot to read
>As I said before Mence works better for me

And at least, for general use is better invest in Salamence and Lugia than in the Cats. Also the best score I see in the thread is between 7000 and 9000 coins, that wouldn't be enough for me to retrying with MMY. Anyways, I'm not trying to convince you.

Good luck with Mega-Fetus.
>>
>>32660676
not the same anon, but I've gotten to 10k several times with MMY (limit in mobile) and have generally never dropped below 8k coins except one time where I was terribly unlucky
Can't say about MMence 'cause never tried with it, but as far as a beginner/mid player team goes, the MMY/Cats/! team seems cheaper and as reliable to me
>>
Thinking of Articuno reminded me, I wanted to ask what you guys think the best ice team is. Assuming you had the enhancements to completely max out, both exp level and skill level, skillswapping if needed, four ice mons. I'm thinking M-Glalie, A-Ninetales, Vanillish and Articuno for maximum damage, freeze+/chill helps prevent disruptions too.
>>
>>32660729
thats about the best team you can get.
>>
>>32658102

You have to remember that most people in the high tiers already spend their reward before they get it. Take the last comp for example. A lot of retards wasted 6 msu and 5 rml on swampert (which is a meme and may never be used again).

You mention the hearts wasted on escalations, which is a very good point, but I imagine anyone who gets tier 1 or 2 regularly wastes a lot of hearts grinding exp for the memes that will be disrupted in the competition.
>>
>>32660844
I use magearna to level up comp relevant mons, I don't do amphy or snorlax at all since I find it pretty tedious. I'd like to give SM a try but those fuckers wont repeat machamp and mbee.
>>
>>32660871

As do I, which is depressing because I never get to max out the mons that I really want to. Also, magearna typically only gets a new mon up to level 8 and that's with two runs. So I imagine other people must be farming survival mode to max them.

There are other strategies now for survival mode that don't involve bee or machamp. You'll need to put a lot of investment into a water team though.
Sm is too boring for me. It takes up too much actual time.
>>
>>32661106

I also don't have shiny shrimp or the water keldeo, I'm fucked either way.
>>
Just lost on a skip to due bad RNG, damn son, this escalation really hasn't been kind in the slightest.
>>
Any advice for Petra Valley? It's sucks how much it takes. I'm stuck on 203 and I've been trying to get enough S ranks for mewtwo
>>
>>32661885
There's a link in the OP for a clear and s rank guide. It tells you what the board layout is as well as what disruptions will happen. There's also a recommended pokemon column but if you're at 200 you probably don't have what they want. Still very useful though.
>>
120 done with M-Bee, Emboar, Kyurem, Heatran, five moves left. Used M+5 and AP+, remember to always buy M+5 when buying other items.
>>
>>32662116
>AP+
Nigger, I did 120 with +5 and 7 moves remaining. Freeze+ is just that great. M-Fug/Vanillish/A-Ninetales/Kyurem. A failed +5 run with Shiny Fug beforehand fince the fucker can't combo.

130 on the other hand has an awful lot of HP, so I've been back to Meowth and survival for the last two days.
>>
>get a +5 skip on 124, set to take me straight to 130
>fail to clear it by the tiniest sliver of health
I was tempted to buy M+5, but didn't think I'd need that for a skip until the 140s, maybe the 130s. Fucking hell, I'm ready to spit blood.
>>
>>32662194
Damn, I wish I had that sexy ice team of yours. Maybe in another month or two of Magearna runs. SM kills my soul, takes me hours and RNG on M2 usually fucks me in the end.
>>
>>32662208

Is how much EXP / coins you get in Survival Mode based on how many stages you clear? So if you failed right at the last stage the EXP / coin you get is a tier below?
>>
>>32662226
You get exp boosters after clearing certain milestones. The main reason to do SM is for the large exp booster you get after beating the final level.
>>
Is 130 a good place to stop for the comp? I just finished 110 and I've spent about only 8000 coins thus far.
>>
>>32662382
I went to 140 because I have no MSUs and am swimming in RMLs. Depends on your needs. I will say that 140 was easy if you have the right time and use the right items.

I used all items except DD with M-Houndoom, SS Ho-Oh, Charizard, and SS Emboar. Won with 4 moves left.
>>
How the fuck is someone supposed to S rank Arbok?
After three item runs l always end 1 or 2 moves short
>>
File: talon.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
talon.png
22KB, 256x256px
Talonflame's icon cracks me up. It's side-eyeing the player.
>>
File: 1392678045168.png (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392678045168.png
164KB, 1000x1000px
gonna be honest with you guys
i don't know who 90% of these pokemon are, but dam do i love this game
>>
>>32663239
Spin offs are a great way to learn all the pogeymen. Much better than playing the main games where you get nothing but kantomons.
>>
>>32663289
>you get nothing but kantomons
you spelt Pikachu wrong
>>
>>32663651

Don't forget each generations' Bootleg Pikachu and then when you play Shuffle you suffer from all the different Pikachu variations
>>
>>32663670
>Pikachu, Marill, Twin rabbith, Sqirkachu, Pichukachu, Spiky Pichu, Glikachu, Fatchu, Coskachu, Tailoredfortinychinesehandswhichsuckatprecisepaintinganythingcomplexsoitsanatomicallyfuckedhedgachu, and now Jap only Hatchu
>>
I got bored and did all missions including the ones that cost coins. Is the Yveltal mission still impossible without jewels?
>>
>>32663811
I remember someone on leddit did it some time ago itemless but apparently took so many hearts and tries with coins that I don't feel like trying.
>>
>>32663811
>>32663931
Actually screw that, I remembered there was a video so I'll link that instead. If you make it with that or other variations please report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAy_Uajb7R0
>>
130 done with M-SFug, Emboar, Heatran, Ho-Oh with AP+, M+5 and DD, one move left. I'mma keep climbing, I've still got 50k in coins and haven't hit up weekend Meowth yet.
>>32663811
Last I checked there was at least one youtube video where a guy did it with no jewels spent.
>>
File: FINALLY.jpg (212KB, 1080x899px) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY.jpg
212KB, 1080x899px
did it!
pretty easy grinding it out actually, no Level Up needed
>>
>>32664071
Congrats, may your next meme be as successful as this one.
>>
>>32664071
Congrats, you won't regret it.
>>
>>32664156
>>32664260
>Damage may be randomly increased or decreased
Explain it to a newfriend, why would you willingly add RNG on top of RNG?
>>
>>32664405
At SL5 it has a multiplier of x2.5 per hit but it doesn't affect it negatively. Assuming it's 50/50 of a high or low roll you have everything to win. Low rolls may come but it's like hitting with any other mon, however with good rolls and the multiplier the damage goes sky high, plus a level 20 Machamp has good attack power so it's nothing to scoff at with a good roll. Again as I said, you are in a position where you lose nothing and can get pretty good benefits, thus why Risk Takers are often the damage bursters of choice against tanky stages.
>>
120 done, 0 moves remaining using only +5 moves with MSFug, Ninetales (5, SL3), Emboar, Heatran (SL3).

Lost one run with 1/3 remaining, tried again and fucking Ninetales refused to proc Freeze+ way late into the game so got disrupted many times. However I was blessed with very good combos and based MSFug saved my ass in the end.
>>
>>32664156
>>32664260
thanks shufflefriends
>>32664405
it pays off big time when it does activate
>>32664578
also add in the activation rates 50/70/100
>>
I now have 97k coins

I have enough for the upcoming torrent of update next week

Now I'll max Decidueye
>>
>>32665104
got max coins as well
i am READY
>>
File: 1491460592013.png (240KB, 927x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491460592013.png
240KB, 927x733px
>>32665104
>>32665267
Have 1500 coins, I'm NOT ready.
>>
>>32665104
Don't go to Magearna until you've caught the shitmon that will invariably spawn in the comp.
>>
any advice for EB 75? I've tried with several teams, with or without Decidueye and I can't seem to beat it itemless
>>
>>32665458
Use Items.
>>
>>32665717
well yeah that much I have already thought about, I meant teams you guys used
>>
>>32664405
120bp machamp will do 3.5k damage on a 5match often enough

>>32665104
>70k coins
>done 120 at EB. wont fall further for bad gs memes
>everything s-ranked/caught
not playing that much in the last couple days. But when, its mostly coin/exp grinding.
also got Sceptile and the other bird close to lv7/8 for meme competition on tuesday

On a sidenote:
what you shufflefriends except from tuesday comp?
Will we get memed on by GS and get a pattern break or not??
>>
>>32667080
primarina comp is already 100% confirmed.
>>
>>32667199
fug, come to think of it, i don't have anything good to use in a water comp
>>
>>32667469
Don't worry because Primarina will disrupt the board with four different shitmons you need to come in with.
>>
>>32667483
I wonder if they'll ever do that? Just make a competition stage that forces everyone to use the same team of four mons of GS' choosing. What would be a good candidate for that, thematically?
>>
>>32667621

It happened in Hoopa's comp
>>
>>32667626
it was even worse because Hoopa was a fifth support
>>
>>32667626
>forced 4 mons
>forced c-1
good times
>>
Man, I could really use Beedrill and Camerupt right about now.
>>
File: 1492885027407.png (166KB, 420x659px) Image search: [Google]
1492885027407.png
166KB, 420x659px
>>32667626
>>32667648
Oh shit, you're right. What a shitshow that was, couldn't get a good rank to save my life. Guess I repressed the trauma.
>>
140 cleared with the M-Houndoom setup used here >>32662749, 6 moves left and could've been done in even less turns with a bit more skyfall luck. Thanks to the anon who posted it, that was a really easy, stress-free boss fight. Gonna keep pushing forward to the end.
>>
I just wasted another 7k coins on Solgaleo

why is he so much of a bitch
>>
>>32668011

Well, I spent 14.5K (M+5, DD, AP+, MS, and a Great Ball) on it since I don't have the best mons at least I caught it with a 20% Great Ball
>>
>>32668044
what are best mons?

Camerupt can't combo for shit and Blaziken forces me to have BS and BB mons on team
>>
>Spookify+
>Freeze+

Turtonator will have Burn+
>>
>>32668054

Knowing how Shuffle meme goes, probably all the SE Risk Taker mons (I only have Emboar, no Machamp or Lando-T)
>>
>>32664405
From experience the chance of getting a low roll is incredibly low and you will more often than not get like 10-15 high rolls before you even see a low one, and the activation rate is completely ridiculous. It's like half your 3 matches activate the thing. Coupled with the ridiculous multipliers the higher you go and the low investment to do it on most mons it's one of the best skills until it gets nerfed.

Also, you can piss away two M cookies and get an RT Pokemon immediately to SL3 in it which still does ridiculously high damage, and a 4 is only 6 or 7 cookies. It's always worth it but the Pokemon depends on if it's worth the investment.
>>
>>32668456

Actually you only 1 M Cookie to SL3 (since you only need 9 Skill Points to go to SL3), 3 to SL 4, and 7 to SL5. This is also why Flash Mob is a new hot meme as well since it has the same Skill Point curve
>>
>>32668478
Oh was it? I haven't done it since Volcanion so I wasn't exactly 100% sure.
>>
>>32668456
I guess I'll fall for the meme then. I should have some nummies saved up.
>>
>>32668524
>Machamp is a special stage only
That seems... odd. I could have sworn I had him.
>>
>>32668614

is this a new meme?
>>
what team did you guys use for 517?
not having any luck
>>
>>32668614
Get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>32668887
M-tar, Hoppa U, SS Yvetal and zoroark

Btw any tips for S ranking Glaceon?
>>
goddamit missed S rank M Scizor with m5, c-1 and ms by 1 move cause i got shitty combos

feels bad man
>>
>>32669713
I missed it too Anon, I still gotta go back for it someday. Here's to both of us getting friendlier combos next time.
>>
So, the escalation normal stages get pretty annoying in the 140s. I'm at 147 and it's taking me more than three hearts to advance. Tempted to buy M+5 the rest of the way but I think I'll just stick with it until I get lucky. Team is M-ShinyFug, Decidueye, Emboar, Heatran.
>>
>>32669916

Solgaleo caught, used M-camel, Machamp, Emboar, Landorus. All items except C-1 and one greatball.
>>
>>32670076
>>32669916

Ups, quoted by mistake
>>
>>32670084
No worries, thanks for the (You). Congratulations Anon, I caught mine pretty much the same way.
>>
>>32670076

Just curious what's your % with the Great Ball?
>>
>>32670130
56%, finished it with 11 turns left.
>>
goodnight bump
>>
File: dude!!.png (306KB, 598x232px) Image search: [Google]
dude!!.png
306KB, 598x232px
>>32664071
>GS decides that RT needs a nerf next update
>>
>>32668700

is this a rhetorical question?
>>
>>32671119
Every Tuesday I fear for RT and Unity Power.
>>
Took me long enough desu
>>
File: 20170605_131123.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_131123.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>32671708
Fug, forgot image
>>
>>32671708
>>32671711
Would have been easier if you didn't play the game upside-down.
>>
>>32671770
>game upside-down
anon pls... he obviously wants to force a new meme :^)
>>
>>32671770
How else are you supposed to get winking Malamar?
>>
>>32671915
>new
anon pls, australia is a pretty old country
>>
File: I cry evertiem ;_;.jpg (95KB, 868x275px) Image search: [Google]
I cry evertiem ;_;.jpg
95KB, 868x275px
>>
>>32672150
wtf I hate shuffle now
>>
>>32672150
to shuffle is to suffer
>>
>>32672150
Dumblr would be a more appropriate place for him.
>>
>>32656547

I swim in RML too, based anon.

>>32660215

I'm not quite day one anon, but I was here for the first mew run, and regularly get tier 2 or 3, and have occasionally even graced the top 5 board, but I will say I often have to spend way more than 'one heart and not even full items'. Depending on cost I spend 3-6 full item runs to get even that far.

This has mainly been in the last run of competitions, as getting lucky with disruptions seems to be the main way of earning points in them, so if you play like a beast but get nothing from disruptions you're still only gonna be tier 3 or 4. It fucking sucks.

>>32672150

>leddit
>>
>>32672167
I actually love it more than ever
Its great to think retards are paying for this shit.
>>
File: 76.png (553KB, 684x1131px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
553KB, 684x1131px
>it's Crabrawler or Grubbin again.
>>
>>32673278
>still not done with the safari

literal kek
>>
File: 1458850030928.png (147KB, 378x308px) Image search: [Google]
1458850030928.png
147KB, 378x308px
>>32673920
Only need Vikavolt now but I haven't even seen it yet and I alredy blew at least 50 hearts on this shit
>>
>>32674028
>Only 50
Took me around 110 before I encountered it once and caught it.
>>
File: 5hg.jpg (21KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
5hg.jpg
21KB, 526x701px
>>32674062
>>
>>32673278
>>32674028
You've had two weeks to do this shit safari and you're only now getting to it?
>>
>>32668887
>>32669337
don't have hoopa u so swapped it for darkrai and threw in a MS, DD and +5.
got the S rank. this guy had no business being this difficult
>>
>>32672496
>I'm not quite day one anon, but I was here for the first mew run
but shufflefriend. mew was the very first event... or are you implying that "real" day 1 plasers programmed this ""game"" :^)
shitposting aside: what would you count as day1 player?

>>32674361
oldfags should remember the EBIN start safari on last day meme.
>>
>>32674770

I think I came in near the end of the mew event, still did enough to capture it though, anyone who was here pre-mew is day one to me.
>>
File: literally (you).jpg (27KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
literally (you).jpg
27KB, 363x380px
>>32674804
Release 3ds: 18.02.2015
mew 1: 18.02-23.03
I have great news shufflefriend! You can consider yourself day1 player
I'll let the other old fags know and then we'll get the papers done by the end of the week. :^)
>>
>>32674905

This is what shuffle does to a brain. I really thought there was some time when it was released before Mew. Oh well Day 1 player here then.
>>
>>32665458
5 runs with m-mence team and im always left with a sliver of death, im quite sure ill beat it with a 5 moves plus but this has become a personal challenge
>>
>>32674981
m-mence plus what other mons? I'm using Lugia SL2, Tornadus-T SL4 and Braviary SL2 all max, but still can't seem to get close to kill it
>>
Finally in Prasino boys. Now to grind coins for a week again.
>>
>>32675382
M-mence Lvl 15 sl2, braviary lvl 10 sl3, lugia lvl 10 sl2, Pidgeot lvl 5 sl1

Finally did it itemless, thanks to friendly combos and a 5 pidgeot match, an extra turn to set up sky blast + mega mence combo was all i needed to beat the fucker
>>
>>32675684
is pidgeot for disruptions? I hadn't thought about that desu, but mine is like lvl 6 so don't think it could do that well, will try anyway
>>
>Be Monday
>Fags keep comparing their memes all the time
>You guessed it. Its time to rate some fun :^)

70k coins
everything caught/s-ranked
EB at 130 wont fall for more
Steel waifu already wasted on sceptile and that bird

I'm predicting the biggest pattern break of all meme times for tomorrow. I SAY!! WE GET A COMPLETE CYCLE FOR ONCE!!
Not only will we have a Bird Comp, but also will Sceptile be a part of the disruptions. Am I crazy? Maybe. But not as crazy as GS :^)
>>
>>32675997
>Steel waifu already wasted on sceptile and that bird

inb4 one more forced support in the comp
>>
>>32675997
>Bird Comp

I really hope you don't think primarina is a bird
>>
>>32676074
obviously I meant to say that both sceptile and that bird will be part of the disruptions. but gs memes made me fuck up. pls no bully :(
>>
>>32676060

I'd say Lurantis will be that forced support just like that jellyfish/pod thing
>>
>>32676092
seems about right, I'll wait with steel waifu unti I have caught lurantis
>>
File: 1472787859003.jpg (209KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472787859003.jpg
209KB, 600x500px
>>32675997

I'm betting they'll do something like putting Tsareena as a disruption to fuck up the pattern. As for the shuffle dick-measuring contest:

>10k coins
>402 S-ranks
>80 or so left to catch
>Stuck at Gallade repeat
>At the doorstep of EB 130 (recommend teams and items please?)
>Magearna still waiting.
>Every daily, safari and special mon already caught.

Oh and I think my cutie (pic related) will probably get to level 19 either tomorrow or next week at most so it's basically a level 20 at that point.
>>
>>32675714
its basically a terrible whirlpool

10%/30%/!00% proc rates, even fully invested, like i said earlier,i only needed an extra turn outof the 3 that deciduee uses before setting up for maximum damage
tried with A-Nnetales SL4, but it just didn't let me do many combos.
>>
>>32676060
inb4 it spawns both Decidueye and Alola Exeggutor. Because one Incineroar clone isn't enough.
>>
>>32676249
You could either use all items except C-1 with a Sky Blast/Pyre/Poison Pact team, or only buy the C-1 and use M-Beedrill.
>>
How should i beat that FUCKING FAGGOT SOLGALEO
>>
>>32677863
>tfw beat it itmless and caught it with 2 GBs
Pls get gud
>>
>>32677912
what team

I went third time with MS AP and DD and I never beat it once.

And always different team.
>>
150 done, at least it was kinder than the previous two and only jewed me out of one jewel. Team was M-TTar (lv10), Emboar (lv15 SL5), Charizard (lv15 SL3) and Heatran (lv10 SL3). All items of course. If anyone else uses this team, you'll very likely be able to beat it without a jewel since I had bad luck and had to spend two extra moves at the end there. Time to play with the cat.
>>
>>32677931
SPed up Camerupt, Max Machamp,Max Emboar
and to be honest i dont remember if i used ssblaizken or uninvested heatran, think it was the firt one
>>
>>32678032
>only jewed me out of one jewel

hope those RMLs were worth the jewel :^)____________
>>
>>32678069
Oh, they were. That's like, 3 competitions worth of prizes :^)
>>
>>32678140
more like 0.8 competitions worth of prizes.
>>
>>32678140
unless you're good at them.
>>
>>32671145

of curse
>>
>>32678140
>>32678186
>not getting tier 1 or 2 on every comp
Shamefur dispray
>>
>>32678698
Id say i gotten
1st tier - 5%
2nd tier - 20%
3rd - 60%
4th - 19%
5th and lower - 1%

Of course this is all presuntive and I dont have any hard data
>>
>>32671711
are the pokeballs replaced with boomerangs in Australia?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (46KB, 298x479px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
46KB, 298x479px
RIP Coins
>>
>>32680112
Alright, after this comes out, which how many Alola mons are left besides the tapu and UBs? Assuming the safari has five mons per the Alola safari pattern. We better get a month of repeat events after this madness.
>>
>>32680112
Is Alchemist here?
>>
>>32680112
What are the Daily Pokémon? or is it a repeat?
>>
>>32680112
i'm ready
>>
What should i grind?
>>
>>32680410
Repeats.
>>32680958
It's literally been four minutes.
>>
>Tsareena is the second pokemon I find in the safari
>Animation suggests it;s the rare one
I really shouldn't but I'm gonna great ball this slut.
>>
>>32681029
blocks?
barriers?
eject shitters?
>>
>>32681029
Did you catch it anon? Is it any good?
>>
Caught Muk. Itemless, 11%, no GB.
BP 70, Counterattack+
Once I managed to get Diancie active, that thing was down.
>>
>>32681032
Just barriers, but completely raped the level with them. She also has like five moves.
>>32681033
Caught it in the fourth ball, this cunt better be rare.

AP 70
Crushing Step - Can delay your opponent's disruptions for a turn and also increase damage.
>>
>>32681048
A GS meme that's actually not that bad? NANI?
>>
Lurantis has Leaf combo. BP is 60.

A Exeggutor has full power. BP is 70.
>>
Persian has blindside
Erases 2 matching Pokemon elsewhere
60%/100%/100% activation
>>
I caught Muk, Lurantis and Exeggutor. Now I'll start the safari
>>
So Primarina disrupts with Leafeon, Mow-Rotom, Oddish, Fomantis and Decidueye, and of course there's not DD available. Hope your Bellosom and Shaymin are SL4-5 guys. But at least it's a 3 pokémon comp with the C-1 I think. Also Lurantis appears to be a good option
>>
>>32681175
>3 pokémon comp with the C-1
R N G
N
G

:^)
>>
Had 90k points with

M-Sceptile (lvl 13, Swap++ at SL3)
Lurantis (lvl 7)
Decidueye (lvl 10)
>>
A Meowth disrupts with four coins on the first turn, with a coin already being in the stage from the start.
>>
>>32680297
No.

>>32681056
30/40/50 activation. Skill boosters increase damage from 2x to 5x.
>>
>>32680112
>Exeggutor: Caught itemless. SE Team with bee
>Luratnis: Caught itemless. SE Team with bee
>Muk: Caught itemless. SE Team with bee
>Safari: Caught everything except the rare one: SE Team (Hera and Gene) with bee

ohhh boy. My coins are sure gone :^)
>>
>>32681853
>being mobile
>A Meowth disrupts 2 coins

few lad. gs and their memes
>>
>>32682495
>they still havent repeated bee since forever
>shuffling is pain
>>
>tfw no Beedrill
>>
>>32656071
golden ratio is hackery you can do the same shit with any shape or pattern
>>
>>32682750
its more about the fibonacci sequence in which the xp boosters were distributed in the EB
>>
>>32682750
>you can do the same shit with any shape or pattern
Maybe that's the fucking reason we call it golden ratio
>>
>>32682495
I didn't even think of using the Bee until Muk. Spent like 9k on Exeggutor with the attack boosts.
>>
Only got Magearna down to half health today. Every single turn, it disrupted rocks over Sceptile and I couldn't mega because of it. On the other hand, no pokeballs have failed yet today. I've caught Bounsweet, Steenee, A-Persian, and Lurantis the first time I played their stage.
>>
>>32683065
Oh No! The RNG will take that as complaining in the thread; your balls will no longer work. i'd also spend a jewel to unlock Magearna, you got a ton of experience to collect.
>>
>>32683062

I already had an Attack+ so I used it on Eggs, caught it first attempt 28% 5 moves left. lvl9 Char, lvl9 Heatran, lvl8 Scyther, lvl8 Mence.
>>
>a-muk stage
>tfw everyone laughs at my invested diancie
>tfw whos laughing now?
>>
>>32683422
Me, because I don't have an invested Diancie and can handle the stage just fine.
>>
>>32683422
Me, because I don't have an invested Diancie and can handle the stage just fine. mbee bee praised :^)
>>
File: z78.png (797KB, 1024x1170px) Image search: [Google]
z78.png
797KB, 1024x1170px
>>32683422
>not having an invested Diancie

Is /shuffle/ gay or something
>>
>Tsareena first try
Yep, pretty sure I'll do horrible in the competition now.
>>
Best team for catching Deoxys? M-Geng is garbage for it. Seems like I need a sweeper.
>>
So who's ready for Pokemon Shuffle on Switch to be announced in 30 minutes? :^)

Anyway, this thread's gonna die shortly from the Direct hype so see you on the other side.
>>
>>32683781
>Pokemon Shuffle on Switch
Don't even joke about this.
>>
>>32683815
Actually I would love it, as long as I can transfer my progress from 3DS.
>>
>>32683971
>as long as I can transfer my progress from 3DS.
You and I both know they're not smart enough for that to happen. They can't even seem to get your progress back if you do have your support code.
>>
>2 2 PSB drops on Lurantis
>Tsareena caught on first heart

Welp, it's all downhill from here.
>>
TOTALLY RAPED Tsareena in 1 turn.
mbee, SE and SE
Who cares what shitters you bring if you got based bee? srsly...
match mbee to mega evolve and get your free square blast.
How can one pokemon be so based? I'm honestly feeling bad for everyone who doesnt have one. And fuck gs memes for not repeating it.

>>32683596
I've rather invested in both my meloetta forms. But Diancie has def its niche

>>32683741
why you wanna catch it?
try to get past the stage and get it once you can defeat it easily itemless.
But you will most likely need a Darkrai lv3 or DD at least

>>32683781
I'll keep my best to keep it alive :^)

>>32683971
XD
upVOTED!!!

expecting GS to waste free shekels.
oh boy. You will have to start completely from the begining. But on the plus sidee... you get to see shuffle waifu again. def worth it :^)

>>32683691
f

>>32684109
f
>>
I am ready for memes

- gold silver for 3ds virtual console
- ULTRA SM (kek)
- Poken trash switch
>>
>>32684150

Because I need him so that I can actually have a good MMY team. MMY, Slowbro, and Sig are not cutting it and I can't take advantage of MMY's potential.
>>
Holy shit lads, Winking Armor Lunala when?
>>
>>32686135
>>
>tfw getting new shuffle mons is more hype than UltraSM

I'm getting old
>>
save 1

on a sidenote: what to bring to competition?
what about mgengar (or even mgyara), Shaymin and Tangrowth

I remember the days when it was a very bad meme... but who's laughing now :^)
>>
>>32687144
I'm bringing sceptile, decidueye and lurantis
all of those shitty grass mons are potentially removed by sceptile's ability, whereas with another mega (barring MFug) you'd have trouble with them to some extent
however, a team composed of MFug, Shaymin and Tangrowth could work, as long as RNG removes the right pokés with Fug
>>
>>32687345
>sceptile, decidueye and lurantis
ohhh shit nigga... what are you doing

start the stage once and then see for yourself

also compare both teams in the safari to see what gets you better combos
>>
>>32687520
I've tried it and haven't had a bad return, there are too many shitty grass types appearing for me to not use Sceptile
also >>32681657 has already tried too and had a good result
>>
>>32687789
90k will end up not even in tier 3 this time shufflefriend.

and since it disrupts so many shit you use shaymin and let it sleep the whole time. 3mon stages with gengar. You will always have a 5match or at least a 4match

also tangrowth needs less investment as lurantis. And even if you dont wanna waste a SS on it, you can bring Lurantis along since you should bring shaymin
>>
>>32688118
I don't think I'll try a full-items run until the last day, 'cause 10k coins on a C-1 really hurts, so I'll let people test teams and then profit I guess
>>
>>32688251
kek... thats what I'll also do
but in the meantime I gotta train Sceptile, Tangrowth and some other grass shitters
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.