[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Gamefreak browses /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png (168KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png
168KB, 300x482px
Do you think Gamefreak browses /vp/?
>>
Of coursh!
>>
no but probably 2ch
>>
File: Codl-piVYAU2REW.jpg (144KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Codl-piVYAU2REW.jpg
144KB, 900x1200px
>>32654306
Shigeru Ohmori draws like a god!

Also GF browsing 4chan, nah, althought, James Turner...hmmm
>>
Possibly James Turner.
>>
>>32654352
Now imagine everyone that damage controls his designs is actually him defending himself for creating the abomination that is Vanilluxe
>>
>>32654315
This
>>
maybe? game freak for sure have staff to keep in touch with the medias.

not suure about vp, but i think some big names like ohmura and masuda here and there must search some forums to see what fans are talking and have a also laugh. but i dont think they post on a daily basis

my opinion of course, im no insider so who knows, maybe they are the trolls who keep calling everyboby autistic
>>
>>32654306
i imagine how much they must laugh if they browse 4chan
>>
>>32654623
We actually feel pretty frustrated with your opinion.
>>
>>32654689
I wish you were actually Game Freak
>>
>>32654689
I have a feeling they are autistic and they love and encourage pokephilia and yaoi with red and blue.
>>
>>32654362
>Created based Iron Giant, Pillar Skeeter, and Hungry Hombre
>but that doesn't matter because one the lines he created is questionable
>>
>>32655031
How you doin James
>>
>>32654306
Yes and they purposefully add in everything that vp hates and normies love into the games.
>>
facebook dot com forward-slash gamefreak.official

Have they posted anything interesting over there?
>>
>>32655586
Pokémon is everything but not a normie game. Even the creator is a self proclaimed autistic and this says a lot
>>
>>32654306
I like to think they browse lol
>>
>>32655755
Knowing our luck they like the degenerate stuff like Phox Phridays and troll us claiming Ash-Decidueye is gonna happen.
>>
>>32654362
all of his designs are perfect and Vanilluxe is adorable.
>>
>>32655586

Yet nobody outside GF likes I.V's though. /vp/ hates them for being a needless timesink and normies hate them when they find out their bros are garbage.
>>
>>32656078
IVs have always been a thing and they're used to evaluate your Pokémon's potential by the stats judge.
>>
>>32654306
No but they do browse twitter, facebook and reddit. They actually listen to what people say there and consider what they say when making a game. They have said so before.
>>
Why is ohmori with that face on this pic he looks angry
>>
>>32656097
Does Game Freak's Facebook have anything interesting, Anon? >>32655594
>>
Gamefreak if you're reading this please use more common sense when deciding Pokemon moves, abilities, and stats.
>>
>>32654362
Top jej
>>
>>32655706
Bullshit, he isn't autistic, that was a lie fabricated by an actually autistic journalist who got jealous.
>>
>>32654334
James Turner looks like your typical shitposter/falseflagger
>>
>>32656162
Seriously? It's on his Wikipedia that he likes to be autistic
>>
File: IMG_0220.png (144KB, 670x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.png
144KB, 670x250px
Res ree roo, ree-pee. Ree rowse ree rourchan.
>>
>>32654306
I see no reason for them to come to this site when 2ch exists

And then I see no reason for them to want to use such boards when a more friendly outlet such as Reddit exists
>>
>>32655766
Would be no surprised if it's game freak who creates the Phox Phridays
>>
>>32656097

facebook and twitter is pretty clear, but why reddit?
>>
of course we are doing, 4chan is fun, especially because of all of this hate, thanks everyone for your autism
>>
>>32654306
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeee!
>>
>>32655563

Is this the new pomf pls meme?
>>
People with close enough ties to Game Freak to leak information on upcoming releases have posted here.
>>
>>32659849
eventually they browse vp the format of the site is good enough for make questions and have feedback from the fanbase
>>
>>32659849
yup. but i wonder if they troll here
>>
>>32654306
Some low rank GF American employees maybe, like some people in charge of Marketing, but they don't take the decisions.
The big shots belong to Gen X and don't have time for internet so they don't see in it more use than send emails and make videoconferences.

>>32658124
Want it or not, Reddit may be more fashionable because things posted there do not have an expiration date as in 4chan. Besides Reddit is already more popular for AMAs and such. 4chan has gained some popularity recently, and some personalities of video games and anime have done some AMAs in /a/ and /v/, but it's not as popular as Reddit.
>But the archives
Only experienced 4chan users use them, and they are quite fragile. Remember archive.moe?
>>
>>32662080
While I don't believe they browse this forum full of trolls, 4chan format is great to take ideas as the threads always die
>>
one day i will work for game freak and i will take a picture with masuda holding a paper that says "hello /vp/!"
>>
>>32663438
Pleaseeee do this
>>
Yesssss
>>
>>32656286
I don't get why people think game freak don't keep in touch with the western fanbase. We make part of great amount of the franchise, so of course they browse english sites besides 2chan.
>>
I'm pretty sure most media companies have teams that, to some extent, keep track of lots of websites about their property.

It won't be so much of a "Masuda posts memes, takes suggestions and defends his waifu" so much as "One intern has a list of websites to check for any leaks, glitches or other unusual things" though.
>>
File: 1496529168621.jpg (33KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
1496529168621.jpg
33KB, 270x278px
>>32655766
Fuck off with your shitposting abrafag. Ash-Decidueye IS going to happen, and there's already proof of it floating around since past month. You're just in denial.
>>
>>32665030
can someone explain the shuffle meme?

I havent touched shuffle since it first came out on the 3ds with the free app and kinda abandoned it after a month or so

is decidueye good in it or something?
>>
>>32665094
It's just that it looks good in shuffle, I think
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.