[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF is hiring people to work on a bigger console game (bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: n.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>GF is hiring people to work on a bigger console game (bigger than 3ds that is) which is obviously Switch. They date says it lasts untill May 2018
>People still expect a Switch game this year regardless

What did they mean by this? Isnt it obvious that GF not only needs time but also a lot more effort to so a Switch game? Look how unfinished the 3ds games are and you seriously expect them to have a Switch version ready to go just few months after SM?

I do expect a Switch game next year, probably gen 8 because gen 7 revealed already everything and they can move Necrozma into next gen like they did with Zygarde
>>
>expecting gen 7 to be even shorter and more unfinished than 6
Worst thing is, when I said that it sounded plausible.
>>
>>32653028
>GF is hiring people to work on a bigger console game (bigger than 3ds that is)
did you read the job description? It literally said 3ds. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>32653067
It is plausible for several reasons

1. All Pokemon from gen 7 were revealed and released orr soon to be released, in the very first year of this gen. This never happened before
2. No one is expecting Gen 8 this soon, everybody's just talking about Stars being the 3rd game for SM all the time. This would be aa big surprise (and GF loves those recently)
3. The anime is already moving to Akala so by the end of the year it'll most likely move to UlaUla and next year to Poni (prrobably for story because there's nothing else on Poni anyway)
They can finish the anime next year
4. Brand new gen will sell double ir triple the amount a 3rd game would, thats just fact
5. Gen 8 next year and the DP remakes in 2019 sound very plausible, moreso than DP remakes on 3DS as some people are expecting
>>
>>32653099
Dumbass, you're talking about the newer one, the older one isnt for 3ds, kys faggot
>>
>>32653028
Game Freak pls, not another mess with another supposed "3rd version" legendary
>>
>>32653028
So I summarized the most popular options, from the most probably to the less probably.
>Tier 1
1) SM sequel set in Alola for 3DS
There's this popular feeling that, as well as the game, the region itself feels unfinished. There are also some hints that seem to suggest our return to that region, like the many building sites.
2) SM sequel set in Kanto for NS/3DS
Although I think hints that suggest a return to Kanto are way less than those that suggest a return in Alola, GF learned from their mistakes that two games in a row in the same region sell less, commercially speaking (see platinum and BW2). There are also a lot of reference to Kanto in SM ( obviously for the 20th anniversary), but the most notably are lillie going to Kanto and Red and Green in Alola.
3) Third title for NS
As said in point 1, there's something that hints a return in Alola. Also there was that leak, that lately seemed to be accurate ( Mario x Rabbids rpg).
4) Gen 8 for NS/"4DS" (IF Nintendo actually decides to NOT merge the markets)
Every events pokemon already revealed and the fact that SM already give the best for 3DS, so suggesting that can't really be any improvement for a future installments on this console. And is a lot more probably to change console for a new gen rather than mid-gen.
>Tier 2
5) Alola-Kalos "third game" for NS/3DS
Mostly that "all comes together" thread.
But the chances are low since it will require an effort that modern GF doesn't put in game devoloping anymore.
6) A second Kanto remake for 3DS/NS
Kanto references, and still in "post 20th anniversary" period. All comes together with all the Kanto catering lately, at least (Go, SM, RBGY VC, ...)
>Tier 3
7) Sinnoh remakes for 3DS
Nostalgia milking as they've done with ORAS. DP is 11 years old already.
8) Pokemon Z for NS/3DS
A lot of fans have left behind a piece of their heart at Kalos. It still seems unfinished and Zygard is STILL useless (this one can also apply for the fifth point).

All for 2018+
Discuss
>>
>>32653456
>A lot of fans have left behind a piece of their heart at Kalos. It still seems unfinished and Zygard is STILL useless (this one can also apply for the fifth point).

I agree. Zygarde still seems and still feels incomplete, despite the new forms. This is primarily because it doesn't do what it is supposed to and as it currently is it's just a bad gimmick.

People would still complain about its stats and story "relevance", but if the Complete form was permanent and had some kind of uber ability that helped it better against its counterparts, then I personally think few would complain compared to its current state.
>>
It said Pokemon stars was a higher high resloution with better textures sun and moon

Game freak is look to higher people who worked on vita and Wii u games. It's like gen 8 it's gonna have a completely different engine.

It's two different things
>>
>>32653028
I can't wait for E3 when all of denial will blow out by Star
>>
They're probably just "hiring" to get resumes in they can look over and review for "future projects"
>>
>>32653823
It's not like Game Freak doesn't open up the hiring forms on their web site every year or something.

https://www.gamefreak.co.jp/recruit/english.html
>>
File: o9xqffzwtd8Vd1USj3e-o.gif (553KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
o9xqffzwtd8Vd1USj3e-o.gif
553KB, 240x180px
>>32653113
I agree with you in many way

>1. All Pokemon from gen 7 were revealed
there is no mythical Pokemon left from gen 7. The only mythical that will feature in next year movie is obviously from gen 8

>2. No one is expecting Gen 8 this soon, everybody's just talking about Stars being the 3rd game for SM all the time. This would be aa big surprise (and GF loves those recently)

Yes, GF love to surprise everyone

>3. The anime is already moving to Akala so by the end of the year it'll most likely move to UlaUla and next year to Poni (prrobably for story because there's nothing else on Poni anyway)
They can finish the anime next year
I think Rowlet,Litten and Popplio will evolve to 2nd stage soon maybe around september this year

>4. Brand new gen will sell double ir triple the amount a 3rd game would, thats just fact
Ha Ha Ha . This describe me. I still not buy Switch. Even Pokemon Star release this year I'm not gonna buy Switch. I will buy Switch when Pokemon Gen 8 release on it. I don't care for Zelda and other game.
>>
>5 days holiday per year
>>
>>32653824
Is it too late for me to registration now? I'm really want to be a Pokemon designer. I have a ton of Pokemon that design by me.
>>
>>32653849
Do you have what they ask?
>>
>>32653855
Unfortunately I don't live in Canada or England. But I believe my Pokemon design is outstanding enough.

How long this registration will open? I need some time to make my design to shine more before I present to them.
>>
>>32653875
>Unfortunately I don't live in Canada or England.
That's not what the page says though.

>How long this registration will open?
That page is not new so I think they're always looking for foreigners.
>>
>>32653882
Thank you so much. I'm not a native english speaker and not know Japanease language . But my brother can speak a basic Japanese so he can help me translate. I just want Gamefreak to see my design. After that they will accept me or not i don't care. I just need one chance. Thank a lot for reply. I hope it's not too late. I'm going to renaissance my mon now.
>>
>>32653907
It will take me for 3-4 months tho to make design look perfect. Hope it's not too late. T___T
>>
>>32653917
Just don't bother, you don't speak Japanese or experience in the games industry, you won't get any response.
>>
>>32653799
I'd love to agree with you but GameFreak gives no fucks about E3 so It won't happen
>>
File: IMG_1331.gif (27KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.gif
27KB, 265x200px
Anyone who thinks the next game isn't going to be on the 3DS is retarded. We're missing a chunk of the Pokédex with the Alola plus symbol. It's going to be a sequel/remake that gives us the huge chunk of the Pokédex missing for VGC.
>>
>>32653028
Stars isn't happening. Sun and Moon were really story focused. Even Gamefreak knows that players wouldn't want to sit through the same story with same characters, with only minor changes. A sequel is possible, but I predict we'll be getting DP remakes on 3DS, with maybe some mentions of what the characters from SM are up to in Kanto.
>>
>>32654043
DP remakes aren't happening until at least 2019 or 2020.
>>
>>32654043
You think gamefreaks gives a fuck about people sitting through the same game?

Sun and moon sold 16 million in 6 months. Any mainline game prints money
>>
>>32654039
Just unbreedable things, so who cares?
>>
>>32654039
Didn't monster hunter have system combablity with switch and 3ds
>>
>>32653028
>Isnt it obvious that GF not only needs time but also a lot more effort to so a Switch game?
They could easily have been working on a switch title way before its actual release.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.