[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who things Poke Peloga is sort of a waste?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
Am I the only one who things Poke Peloga is sort of a waste? I only develop the main beans isle and the training isle... And from what I've benchmarked...the training isle doesn't even do that much to increase stats.

Also do you guys know if you can attract shinies to your bean isle ? What do you need to leave out (bean combo's I'm assuming?) to better get a shiney?
>>
great thread
>>
File: sbab.jpg (65KB, 897x726px) Image search: [Google]
sbab.jpg
65KB, 897x726px
>>32652322
>>
File: 1493011603808.png (43KB, 185x167px) Image search: [Google]
1493011603808.png
43KB, 185x167px
>>32652280
>Peloga
>>
>>32652280
I was dissapointed there wasn't any special pokemon coming after the league or any additional upgrades. 12 hours waiting game is killing me.
>>
Easy EV training, 63 sessions is 252 EV's. can train many pokemon at the same time
Also easy shards for bottlecaps
I have 999 leppa berries, sitrus berries, lum berries and EV reducing berries
Pelago is fucking awesome
>>
>>32652280
i think is good. i find a shiny emolga. i know emolga is shit but looks cool in shiny skin
>>
>>32652280
Farming for beans while attracting shitmon

Use beans for:

Farming for useful berries
Farming for stones, then shards for hyper training.
Easy and controlled EV training.
Easy way to mass-hatch eggs while you're sleeping.

>Peloga

It's amazing actually
>>
One of the best things to come out of sun and moon in comparison to the crap that is festival plaza. The glitch makes it even better.
>>
I actually think it's really good as a kind of background app that helps you when you're sleeping or working or whatever
>>
>>32652280
The hot springs isle allows you to grind friendship for friendship evolutions easily, even faster than using the massage once a day. Usually if you leave a mon in there and then go to sleep, they'll be good to go on friendship by the time you can pick the game up again. The berry isle also lets you farm useful berries like Leppa berries, which removes PP as a problem when SOS chaining. Having extra stones isn't too bad either, even if it takes a little while.

Biggest problem for me is it's basically impossible to use any of the facilities besides the bean isle during a nuzlocke. I caught nearly every route's first encounter and I only got enough mons to unlock the third isle by Poni Island, at which point I was well off enough on pokemon and items that whatever I would've got from poke pelago wouldn't have made much of a difference. I doubt GameFreak designed it with a nuzlocke in mind, though.
>>
I'll actually be mad when its gone in gen 8 and beyond. Passive ev training is too handy and it's the closest they've had to my hope for a PC box that will let Pokemon slowly gain exp for free to stick your finished aside from being level 100 mons in.
>>
>>32652280
>And from what I've benchmarked...the training isle doesn't even do that much to increase stats

this is bait, right? do you know what ev's are?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.