[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more gens til we hit the dreaded 1000?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1Dcjr.jpg (242KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1Dcjr.jpg
242KB, 640x960px
How many more gens til we hit the dreaded 1000?
>>
at this pace, at least 3 or 4 gens. gamefreak seems dead set on adding little as possible new mons per gen. thats why theres all the megas and alolan forms shit now.
>>
>>32652166
>Tfw there will never be another huge gen like 3 or 5
Hurts
>>
>>32652128
>1000
You mean 999. The dex only has 3 digits, not to mention Gamefreak has never ended any gen on a multiple of 10.
>>
>>32653623
Are you dumb? That's an easy fix.
>>
>>32652128
how do u even get the national dex in sun and moon? im confuesed
>>
>>32653639
You don't.
>>
>>32653623
Even if they make it to 1047 or something they still passed 1000 and that is what OP is talking about.
>never ended any gen on a multiple of 10.
Except for 150, 250 and 800.
>but Mew, Celebi, Magearna and Marshadow
They still temporarily appeared to be that number to people that don't follow unofficial sources. So that Gens Eventmon could be #1001
>>
>>32653639
>>32653641
Buy Pokébank, boot up Pokébank.
>>
>>32652128
Is that real?
>>
>>32653672
Extrememely
>>
>>32653662
>800
That's wrong though. Magearna was already revealed before the game was even out.
>>
>>32653662
Technically it was 151
>>
>>32653687
>They still temporarily appeared to be that number to people that don't follow unofficial sources.
Can you not read?
>>
>>32653687
At least a hundred-and-fifty or more to see, to be a Pokémon master is my destiny.
>>
Actually for that matter, Mew was already revealed officially just a couple months after RG's release, more than 2 years before the international release. And I don't really remember Mew being much of a secret when Pokemon first reached the west. There's almost no point in which Mew wasn't common knowledge.
>>
Why do you think 1000 is a dreaded number exactly?
I'd be more inclined to believe that they're adding less Pokemon because it's harder to market a higher number.
>>
>>32653728
It's the same guy that says this any time people want crossgen evolutions or more than a 100 Pokemon added in a gen
>>
>>32653708
The first Mew event was on April 15, 1996, less than two months after Red and Green came out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.