[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pokemon Community is absolute cancer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: moon.png (33KB, 232x212px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
33KB, 232x212px
Let's be real here.
>>
you're right, too many waifufags
>>
>>32649392
Gaming's in general, Youtubers', and Alt right are way worse.
>>
>>32649392
and water is wet, so what?
>>
>>32649392
Name 10 big name fanbases without dirty laundry.
You can't. And if you think something does, you're blocking shit out.
>>
>>32649437
Underrated post.
>>
>>32649398
KYS, you're just jealous of my mommy!
>>
>>32649437
What's Pokémon's dirty laundry? I'm sure there's stuff, but as far as I know there hasn't been anything like Voltron's or Steven Universe's drama.
>>
>>32649642
>>
Every gaming and anime community is cancer. Pokemon is only special for also having a high autism rate.
>>
>>32649427
Even if it is ironic back to /pol/
>>
>>32649642
what is this steven universe drama?
>>
File: 1494689706864.jpg (59KB, 460x629px) Image search: [Google]
1494689706864.jpg
59KB, 460x629px
There's no such thing as a good community, because every community has some root of all evil within it.
>>
>>32649686
Big name fan bullying a make a wish kid and a fanartist attemping suicide because of stalking and harassment.
>>
>>32649686
A bunch of SJW autists bullying a girl to the point she attempted suicide because she didn't draw one of the characters as an ugly fat fuck
>>
>>32649696
>Big name fan bullying a make a wish kid and a fanartist attemping suicide because of stalking and harassment.
Dude what the fuck? How do you even justify being that much of an ass?
>>
>>32649642
The most extreme cases are always related to tournaments.

Spain's literal shitflinging and that one with the guy bringing his guns to the tournament for some reason, most assumed it an attempted shooting but it could have easily been just some dumb white guys waiving guns just because "muh rights" and "muh penis proxy."

Then you look go to individuals like JustinRPG, Pamperchu, your Youtuber/Streamer/Cosplay drama and the fan-art community both fapping and non-fapping (we hope) material.
>>
>>32649714
>Spain's literal shitflinging

Holy shit I fucking forgot this happened
>>
>>32649392
Just the DSbabbies. When they age out a bit and we can stop hearing shrill shrieking about how the franchise died after gen 4/5 things will get better.
>>
>>32649698
wow was this on tumblr? Those people has problems.
>>
>>32649731
Yes.

Real talk. Like, genuine real talk, pretend we're not on /vp/ for a moment here. SU's fandom is so toxic *they tried to make a fellow fan commit suicide*. And this show is nominally based on love, tolerance, diversity, and acceptance.

I mean, pressuring someone to kill themselves really does fall on the "that's actually considered evil" side of the spectrum. I'd rather be around Pokemon or Sonic or League of Legends where no matter how autistic they are they have *actual moral standards* when push comes to shove.
>>
>>32649642
We have Pamperchu and Sonichu.
>>
>>32649698
We are not responsible for what the tumblrist branch of the community does.

If all fandoms are cancer, then tumblr is were they go to kill the host.
>>
>>32649714
Fair enough, though individual doing weirdass disgusting things isn't really on the same level. Fanart shit is usually just people who suck at making art doing self indulgent things.
>>
>>32649392
So us every fanbase just don't let them ruin your fun
>>
>>32649714
>>32649720
>Spain's literal shitflinging
I don't remember this, details?
>>
>>32650295
During a Pokemon tournament players from Spain took shits on the hotel room floors and started flinging it around because they thought it would be funny
>>
>>32649392
/vp/ is pretty cancerous. Arguing over the gen 7 starters, threads about waifus, and so much more shitposts. Gorilla arm dragons was a bit funny at first, now it's forced and it's fucking cringe. Like most of you guys on /vp/. Also you fuckers complain about EVERYTHING. I had a lot of fun with the series, then I read your whiny comments and it brings my mood down. You guys are ungreatful and ask for too much. This is why I only visit /vp/ occasionally, years ago I visited daily, but all your shitposts are gonna scare people off
>>
>>32649757
There was a pokémon player that killed his mom quite a while ago.
I think he was into VGC, but outside of tournaments he mainly played on smogon since online matchmaking wasn't a thing back then. Think his handle was something Empoleon related.
>>
>>32650420
>but all your shitposts are gonna scare people off
Glad to see all my hard work shit posting around the clock isn't going to waste
>>
>>32649392
So is World of warcraft
So is Overwatch
So is yugioh
So is Digimon
So is animation community
So is Undertale

every community is cancer its the people thats why i fucking hate everyone and evrerything.
>>
>>32649392
Sure it is, but it's the sort of cancer you can block and ignore and it'll germinate in its own little corner without bothering anyone. You might run into it accidently, but you can always scroll onwards or click the back button and it'll become a joke in five minutes.

Like others have mentioned, the sort of shit that goes down in tumblr-dominant fandoms like SU is so much more horrifying and actually harmful that nobody in their right mind can actually say a poorly-drawn diaper fetish is even comparable. You have manipulative, abusive people running around in droves tearing others down to make themselves feel superior in the name of bullshit identity politics, I have not seen that in any significant form in the Pokemon fandom. I consider that a very good thing.
>>
>>32649693
It's moreso wherever there's people, there's problems. Toss in a little (lot of) autism, and you've got a self-sustaining shitfest. People suck at behaving properly and getting along.
>>
File: 1496065795357.png (2MB, 2592x2323px) Image search: [Google]
1496065795357.png
2MB, 2592x2323px
>>32649686
>>
>>32650365
Didn't that hotel ban/kick out all those shit flinging assholes and said something along the lines of they will never hose another tourney again?
>>
>>32650498
>>32650498
That's when his mom said he couldn't go or some shit and he had a bad temper. As you can see how it ended.
>>
>>32651691
I can barely even follow this. Who's who?
>>
>>32649714
Is JustinRPG the same Justin associated with Moltres?
>>
>>32649782
Oh don't worry I know /sug/ is based and fun, even if I don't really watch the show. Tumblr is always cancer but for some reason it's even worse with SU.
>>
>>32649639
This is exactly the shit he's talking about.
>>
>>32651691
I do not understand any of this shit.
Was putting some flow on this too hard?
>>
>>32651882
You mean Reshiram? He "married" Reshiram.
>>
>>32651902
Nake a wish kid got to see episodes before they were released to the public and was given permission to reveal some spoilers online. One dude who makes videos about leaks is super salty about this because he wasn't the one to reveal the leaks and keeps going.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-01_23-12-08.png (1MB, 839x671px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-01_23-12-08.png
1MB, 839x671px
>>32651937
>>32651691
>Cancer kid wants to know the closure of his favorite ongoing show because he already accepted that he might not live long enough to see it normally
That's fucking dark.
>>
>>32651977
>some Youtube faggot gets jealous that some kid with cancer got to spoil episodes before he got to spoil them, because that's totally his thing, dude
That's fucking cancerous
>>
>>32652097
CARLOS!
>>
>>32650420
Just leave then. We don't want you here if you're not going to argue with us. Unlike you we enjoy the shitposting.
>>
>>32649392
no its not. everyone ive met in real life has been pretty cool. maybe if i got to know them they would be horrible waifufags idk. but even then, whatever. i don't go to pokemon events or anything though, so i could have a skewed perspective because i only meat people tangentially related to my own social circles.
>>
>>32651924
No, I mean Moltres. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't look into it.
>>
>>32649398
Waifufags arent even an issue.

>>32649642
Lack of reading comprehension.
Lack of experience with other franchises.
Supporting the franchise's issues while complaining about its attempts at improvement.
People caring more about headcanon than actual canon.

There's plenty of shit. Not so much scandal kind of shit but its not a good fanbase.
>>
>>32653519
Yes, same guy.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.