[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post variant ideas Electric type Tangela and Tangrowth based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Post variant ideas

Electric type Tangela and Tangrowth based on tangled electric wires¨

Grass/Water type Tangela and Tangrowht based on seaweed
>>
>>32647883
Seaweed is a better idea.
>>
File: file.png (902KB, 1266x744px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
902KB, 1266x744px
>>32647883
Sorry wrong pic
>>
>>32647883
>tangled electrical wires
Terrible.
They're not supposed tonbe just randomly different typed versions.
Even worse than Pancakechu, which would still be more believable.
>>
>>32647883
>seaweed

ayyy du lmao
>>
File: ekrait.jpg (97KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
ekrait.jpg
97KB, 951x840px
"Due to the abundance of terrestrial predators in Alola, Alolan ekans have taken to the sea. They patrol corsola reefs, preying on tentacool, toxapex, and other poisonous pokemon to strengthen their toxins. When taken out of the ocean, they are very docile."
Based on a banded sea krait, one of the most toxic venomous snakes in the world. The last bit is a reference to the fact that irl sea snakes are all super chill for whatever reason. Here's the stat spread:
HP: 60
Attack: 95
Defense: 69 -> 50
Sp. Atk: 65 -> 55
Sp. Def: 79
Speed: 80 -> 109
Abilities could be swift swim, strong jaw, and shed skin (intimidate could work, but it goes against the docility thing)
now learns aqua jet, waterfall, aqua tail, psychic fangs (how else would it eat the poison types?), and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting.
Thoughts?
>>
>>32648082
maybe a higher special defense?
its attack doesn't seem high enough to make the speed usefull
>>
>>32648121
do you mean lower spdef? I didn't want to change the stats too much (I already went overboard, most just move like 10 points around if they have any stat changes at all), and I wanted the spdef to be decent ish so it could still use coil.
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (43KB, 311x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.jpg
43KB, 311x380px
>>32647883
>Electric type Tangela and Tangrowth based on tangled electric wires
Already exists.
>>
Electric/flying swift swim mantine
>>
File: Wigglytuff variant.png (11KB, 624x329px) Image search: [Google]
Wigglytuff variant.png
11KB, 624x329px
Fire/Fairy Jigglypuff and wiggglytuff variants
Ability: Huge power/Gooey
Hidden ability: Aroma veil
>>
>>32648082
Absence of predators would mean they're only focused on mating, why would they be forced to enter water with no reason?
You'd want there to be more predators on land or a much greater food supply in the water
>>
>>32648082
sounds neat, though part of me would want this to be seviper instead of arbok due to the drawing's lack of hood and bigger tail resembling it more than the arbok

sea snakes are dope though and was something I was hoping for in alola
>>
>>32650063
nice reading comprehension.
is kindergarten going well kid?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 575x304px
Dragon/Water Dragonitex lives in deep-sea trenches, more serpent-like and monstrous looking than standard Dragonite. Also way bigger and more aggressive, with more physical stats, but less slightly less special attack and speed.
Ships avoid routes where they the are known to live, as they have been known to attack boats passing above their homes.

Based on pic related.
>>
Water/Fire Cloyster with it's spikes replaced by black smokers and it's core looking like underwater magma
>>
>>32650299
Yas queen smash OUbussy along with that shellpussy
>>
>>32647883
Grass/Fairy Banana Scrafty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.