[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X/Y Trading thread (looking for something)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: goomy.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
goomy.gif
2MB, 500x240px
I'm looking for goomy/sligoo/goodra with the hidden ability gooey
I have plenty of pokemon to trade, for instance some legendaries like cresselia, deoxys (shiny too), shiny ho-oh, shiny lugia which all I don't care about, but I know some people probably want them, and I'll never use them (I found them on a game I bought to transfer pokemon up the chain, so I assume they are just injected) also if you could give it an assault vest you would save me a little time, but that's not needed. I also have a bunch of 3/4 IV breedjects of snorunts and roselias

Also feel free to talk about pokemon trades you might need in pokemon X/Y!

~Injectors discouraged please, or at least be honest about it~
>>
Bumping because I need a Pelipper with Defog. I can generate the QR Code if needed
>>
>>32643100
What are you willing to trade for it? I can actually get you that by going through my pokemon diamond game if you really need it, but what do you have to offer?
>>
>>32643145
What are you looking for? I have a lot of Pokemon, shiny and not shiny. If you are going to do it can I give you the set? You don't have to build it entirely, just sex, ability, nickname and Defog
>>
>>32643145
>>32643179
Also, the Pokemon I have are almost all of them injected for sure. I mean, I didn't inject them but nobody gives away legit shinies for free. The legit ones are 3 iv's or so.
>>
>>32643179
>>32643195
What gender do you need it to be, then?
Or what specifics does it need to have? I'll be catching filler pokemon till you say so so I can get 6 to transfer at once (that's the only way to do it from pokemon diamond)
and what you do mean give me the set?
I don't care for shinies, right now all I want is a hidden ability goomy/sliggoo/goodra, or some items like the one that cost battle points, like the one that raises critical hit ratios and stuff.

Also no, I don't really want injected ones either.
>>
>>32643235
Mistral (Pelipper) (F) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Defog
- Roost

Sorry for the wait. Level doesn't have to be 100 and Damp Rock is not required. I have plenty of those items. Let me check the Goodra.
>>
>>32643336
I don't know about the IVs, because screw breeding in pokemon diamond, but is it fine if it's female, has drizzle, and defog? The rest can be done in the game it arrives in, yes?
>>
>>32643336
>>32643375
Oh and the nickname, I will nickname it for you.
>>
>>32643235
>>32643336
>>32643375
We are lucky, I have one. I can breed you a 5 IV Goomy

Yes, my bad, don't worry about IV's. It's getting a gold bottlecap asap. Also, do you want your Goomy in X/Y, right?
>>
>>32643398
Yes, I need it in X/Y, and really, you have a hidden ability goomy? Well the IVs I want are everything but speed, as speed doesn't matter on a wall really.
(You can be honest if you are injecting btw, I'll probably respect you honesty and bring you one anyway, or maybe not, try me, lol)
>>
>>32643391
>>32643375
Also, if you tell me nickname, sex and nature that would be great

>>32643424
Nah, this is legit. If I could inject I would do it myself.
>>
>>32643442
I'll nickname it "Mistral" like you want it to be, as I know you can't do that when it's traded, and I'll make sure to tell you the nature when I get one with the 3 other qualifications.
>>
>>32643478
Ok! Using a mon with Synchronize in gen 4 makes everything easier for the nature.

Do you think a Relaxed nature is ok with you? You told me speed isn't important and Relaxed boosts Goodra's weaker defense
>>
>>32643478
>>32643504
Also Remeber Drizzle is a Gen7 ability. So you have to look for one with the ability it had in that place in Gen4
>>
>>32643504
SHoot sorry, I thought you meant tell you the nature of the pokemon I catch, actually I'd prefer a sassy nature, as that will raise special defense which is what goodra will be attempted to counter with most often. Sex doesn't matter really, and nickname I want just the default name of the pokemon, goomy.
>>
>>32643521
>>32643525
Unless you think that boosting the defense will really help it be a wall?
>>
>>32643534
Well, it has already a good Special Defense. Let me breed one of each other if you prefer.
>>
>>32643566
You sure you want to do that for me? I mean that would be good but only if you want to.
>>
>>32643586
The hard part is the Sassy, actually. The other will be easier.
>>
>>32643602
Well both would be nice, yes, and I seem to have found that pelipper/wingull only had one regular ability (barring rain dish as a hidden ability) in diamond and pearl, so I can't physically catch one with a different ability, what do?
>>
>>32643616
Oh, it seems it gains a new ability in Gen7. A few Wingull/Pelipper would be nice, just in case in doesn't work the first time. Use a Quick Ball to make it easier.
>>
>>32643633
I actually had one with a bold nature all along, will that be enough for your purposes of extracting what you need from it? Even if it's just one out of the bunch? Or would you like at least two?
>>
Can someone do me a tradeback on Y I need to evolve this Phantump. I tried to do this on just from passersby the other day and the guy kept the Trevenant after it evolved... :(
>>
>>32643666
4 Wingulls would be awesome. They randomly switch their abilities upon transfer to Gen7 so 1 or 2 is betting too much. Cycling is sooo boring. I am probably heading to bed in a while. Mail me at [email protected] so we keep in touch
>>
>>32643736
4? I'm not sure that's going to be easy, and I will have to depart for something in a short bit, but sure I can email you I suppose?
>>
>>32643779
Yes, feel free to mail me. Use a Pokemon with Synchronize. Natures becomes a matter of 50% in gen4 with that ability. I have the Relaxed Goomy (which I still think it's still better than Sassy) and breeding for the other. I also have a bunch of battle items if you want them.
>>
>>32643807
Alright, I have to go, and I'll look up which battle items I want, and possibly some EV-reducing berries maybe, but anyway I'll keep in touch, I'll try to get a lot of bold-natured female "Mistral" wingulls/pelippers!
>>
>>32643697
Someone just did it again. :(
>>
>>32644075
I can help you
>>
>>32644107
That would be much appreciated. I don't really have anything worth a fuck on here that I can give you for the effort. I have like. This Korean Volcarona that I got on wondertrade the other day?

My FC is 4614 0765 6591
>>
>>32644194
Just added you, just give me a couple of minutes
>>
>>32644227
Right on, thanks! I'm just trying to get a nearly complete living dex before I buy Sun or Moon.
>>
>>32644264
Btw my FC is 3411 1748 1747
>>
>>32644303
Got you registered.
>>
>>32644339
I don't know why it's failing a lot
>>
>>32644303
I don't know why this isn't working. Let me restart my game really quick.
>>
>>32644400
Well fuck. I don't know what the problem is. I appreciate you trying man.
>>
>>32644432
Let's try with the GTS, I put a male pumpkaboo requesting for phantump with "trade back" written
>>
>>32644492
All right, I just saw this, but I'll go ahead and send it.
>>
>>32644492
Somebody got it before me, bud. I appreciate the effort though.
>>
To get a pokemon with defog from diamond/pearl:
D/P to Heart gold/Soul silver to Black/White and THEN X/Y. That's a lot of jumps for a software that should tell a pokemon with defog can pass through the filter.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.