[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0655.png (591KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.png
591KB, 750x1334px
Hope mainline series games next
>>
I'm almost afraid they might actually attempt a mobile game with mystery dungeon.
>>
>>32639090
Same. "Purchase a jewel to go to the next floor?"
>>
GO has actually ruined Pokemon
>>
>I hate being right

Then he must love himself after the last 2 gens
>>
>>32639090
There will be no more mystery dungeon pokemon games
>>
>>32639144
Bullshit, there is a market for them.
>>
File: 1483145184831.jpg (7KB, 158x153px) Image search: [Google]
1483145184831.jpg
7KB, 158x153px
>Gen 7 won't have a single spinoff game that isn't Mobile Garbage
>Sun/Moon will be the only games to actually represent the generation since GameFreak is likely more concerned with developing for the next step up rather than shitting out a Third Version, Sequel or whatever the fuck
>>
>>32639108

Lack of new Pokémon introduce did.
>>
I don't see the problem, spin offs were always pretty shit, better off being a free mobile game than a full priced console game that I have no interest in
>>
>>32639170
Nice bait.
>>
...fuck. All hope is lost. No good will come from this rumble sequel, judging from the huge pile of shit World was.
Why can't we have proper console spinoffs anymore, GF? While I'd love to see new original shit, I don't even need that. All I want is a new Ranger, Pinball, Orre game or mystery dungeon. Literally anything as long as it's not f2p. I'd have loved Picross if it weren't for the cooldowns.
>>
>>32639080
Pay-To-Win shitty app for retards with to much money #7 or whatever, I don't count anymore. Outside of main games these are the only thing the franchise has to offer nowadays. Sad.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Can someone Post link to apk of it?
>>
>>32639080
And nothing of value was lost. Rumble has been shit after the first Wii game, so was Ranger for that matter. They all can go rot on mobile for all I care.
>>
>>32639344
Pokemon Picross is pretty much designed the same way as a "modern" mobile game.

The time gated shit is honestly becoming super tiring. I don't have the time to do daily/login mission garbage on all mobile games I have all day around, I also want to play the game whenever I want not when the game allows me to.

I actually think I'm going to skip the next Animal Crossing game just because I'm so sick of the concept.
>>
>>32639420
>Rumble has been shit after the first Wii game
Super Pokémon Rumble was great though, except for the story, and the fact it's way too expensive for what it is. I enjoyed it a lot and it's at least a lot more varied than the wiiware game.
That said, world was truly shit. I have no hope for this mobile game.
>>
>>32639431
While Animal Crossing is certainly one of the pioneers of this, it doesn't try to drive you mad so you shovel money over. It's a very different experience, since you don't have actual "cooldowns" for things. You can do as much as you want, but you'll have to wait a day for more. It's still as time-consuming and tiring though.
>>
>>32639435
Rumble World was pretty much a mobile game made for the 3DS

I hope none of you supported that crap with real money
>>
>>32639443
After the first week or so when lots of new things keep happening, the general gameplay becomes quite similar to mobile though - boot up the game, check the shops for new items, maybe catch a bug/fish/fossil you don't have, save the game, rinse and repeat the next day. You also get punished for not visiting your village every day, which sucks.

I'm already afraid what the animal crossing mobile game is going to look like. I think I'm not even going to bother downloading. Fuck all of the paid and timegated garbage they're pushing down our throats.
>>
>>32639108
GO is ironically one of the few non-cancerous mobile games out there. No gacha bullshit, no timegates, fairly original concept (yes, I know it's based on Niantic's earlier game), everything you need is 100% attainable without dumb microtransations.

Shame the gacha jew has won because retards with more money than sense keep spending unreasonable amounts of dosh just to have some fun in otherwise completely unenjoyable games.
>>
>>32639474
>gacha jew
i haven't spent a single dime on pokemon duel and i am doing relatively fine
you just need to gitgud and a bit lucky
>>
>>32639392
^this please
I've looked all over, can't find it
>>
>>32639484
Sorry, but Pokemon Duel is exactly the kind of cancerous mobile game I'm talking about. It's a classic gacha game with huge amounts of grind and daily/login mission garbage that basically forces you to play every day for months (!) if you want to get anywhere. It's that huge time gap between starting the game and the moment you actually start enjoying yourself that grinds my gears.

Pokemon Go, as shallow as it is, has none of that shit. The only other non-cancerous mobile game I can think of is Neko Atsume. That's literally it, everything else is gacha.
>>
>>32639520
I enjoy Duel because i dont care about meta.
>>
>>32639595
Duel isn't even available on EU stores god knows why since we were the first to get Magikarp
>>
>>32639474
Go's problem isnt really about the gameplay itself, which is ,at the very least,an interesting idea.

Its the reason of it existence and what it caused what's problematic.
>>
>>32639392
https://mega.nz/#!618CDSbT!z1JT9JUmrlj3_DV7_84peTrzH0hkT6NB9uEvZ-cgTKI
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.