[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are these two so perfect together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 030.jpg (519KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
519KB, 744x1010px
How are these two so perfect together?
>>
canon lesbian pairing
>>
>>32638872
thank obama.
>>
>>32638872
That Cosmog looks like absolute garbage tbqh
>>
me on the right
>>
>>32638896
>Canon
>Lillie's dialogue literally changes to have less romantic implications if you choose a female character
>>
>>32638872
Lillie is a pulsating tumor on S/M
Why do people like her? She contributed NOTHING at any point. She's not even attractive.
>>
>>32639281
I don't see where it's less romantic. It's allimplied if the mc is either male or female.
>>
File: IMG_5390.png (514KB, 850x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5390.png
514KB, 850x1040px
>>
File: ba1.png (467KB, 618x728px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.png
467KB, 618x728px
>>32639281
It's "I want to be with you and travel some more" vs "I want to know more about and be like you". They're both good, only an idiot would say one is more or less romantic than the other.
>>
>>32639366
or all of you can stop being delusional about any romantic implications and accept that she just wants to know more about Pokemon.
>>
File: Pokemonsm2.png (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemonsm2.png
738KB, 1920x1080px
>>32639366
Her wanting to travel together with the male mc is more personal and shows she wants a continued companionship and closeness with him. While not explicitly romantic, it is more easily interpreted that way. Her wanting to become a trainer and learn everything the female mc knows as a trainer is less personal/romantic as it does not mention a desire for closeness between them, simply her desire to become a knowledgeable trainer.

While friendship is shown on both sides, her relationship with the male mc is somewhat deeper than her relationship with the female mc if only for her desire to be by his side.
>>
>>32639366
>>32640431
She has romantic hints regardless of MC gender. The romantic subtext is ion their interactions in game, not in this sole sentence. Wanting to travel with someone or admiring someone is not romantic per si, but the context is. Lillie wet her pants in the cave with the girl and boy.
>>
>>32638872
Imagine being so autistic that you make threads like these every few days. Kill yourself already you shitty spammer.
>>
File: vdir.jpg (181KB, 756x1051px) Image search: [Google]
vdir.jpg
181KB, 756x1051px
>people are still arguing whether Lillie is gay or not
Who the fuck cares. Does anyone know some good MoonxLillie fanfics?
>>
>>32641165
Go ask the fanfic thread.
>>
>>32640431
The hilarious thing is that wanting to travel with someone on their pokemon journey doesn't even have romantic connotations in itself but the writers *still* went out of their way to change the dialogue specifically to exclude even the slightest *suggestion* of romantic interest in the female MC and these idiots are still claiming ChickenxLillie to be a canon pairing.
>>
>>32641385
i traveled with my brother last year around south america, Am i married to him?
>>
>>32641667

Yes. Is he hot?
>>
>>32641165
It is a game, Pokemon never includes romance, if you want to believe that a Pokemon character has any sexual attraction it is mere head canon
>>
>>32641667
Yes. Have a good life together.
>>
>>32641684
>>32642057
But... he is my brother, i don't want to marry him :(
>>
God yurifags are delusional and cancerous, not a day goes by without any faggot thread showing OP's autism
>>
>>32641385
That's yurifags for ya, and the one appearing on this board is the most cancerous one, you'll recognize that gay slut when you see a thread portraying Lilie and Moon with the title "why are they so cute together?"
Which actually translates to "Why am I so autistic and unloved?"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.