[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spot the fucking differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Both wrestlers

Both powerhouses

Both schiled even though the fanbase dislikes them

Incineroar is Roman reigns
>>
File: 1480120537244.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480120537244.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
>Both non-white
>>
But, Lucario is Reigns.

>Can learn Power Up Punch
>Always shilled
>Little kids love him
>Women want to fuck him
>Fighting type
>Is a dog
>OOOWAAAAHHH
>>
>>32637902
I'm pretty sure a single kick isn't going to take down Reigns.
>>
Roman is the best at working """smart""" wrestling fans.

I laugh and cringe at neckbeards who hate him.
>>
>>32637902
Incineroar is supposed to be a heel.

Roman Reigns isn't suppose to be a heel.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're in an ambulance
But I'm not finished with you
>>
>>32638637
roman doesn't do that, the shitty booking does. every night could've been like the night after tlc 2015 if they just played it right.

don't reply to me if you're just going to say I've been worked.
>>
>>32638706
>Superman Punch Vince
>win title
>get cheered
Then next week
>promo where they have him saying goofy ass shit like "Suffering succotash"
>never have him be silent bad ass who rarely talks

Great booking.
>>
You forgot about
>Based Big Dog working the smarks into near nuclear heat after Mania
>Based Big Cat working the owlfags into nuclear heat after new merch
>>
>>32639198
Incineroar is big cat
>>
>>32639242
4u
>>
File: 1491347721124.gif (4MB, 444x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491347721124.gif
4MB, 444x231px
>>32639198
Because its forced and stupid every year, its the main reason Reigns is hated.

The disaster in pic related was the culmination of said stupidity. This main evented despite not being a title match(granted Randall/Wyatt was total garbage, but that was mainly of how the match was even planned). Roman himself isnt what people hate, its the idea of him and how they're handling it.

Even fucking Lightning wasn't this bad and stupidly done.
>>
>>32639631
True, but don't you thing it's a kind of his gimmick right now? After the Wrestlemania he worked the crowd into surface-of-the-sun-level heat, his "my yard" promo just poured salt in the wound, and the rage was unbelievable.
>inb4 who's your daddy
Inferior. Reigns draws dimes and Vince knows it. As long as fans buy tickets to boo Reigns, he will be booked. He's Cena 2.0
>>
>>32639719
*think, typo
>>
>>32639719
And then the following week he gave a backstage promo where he was trying to be a face. And then based Braun attacked him.
>>
>>32637902
but I like Incineroar.
Its fingers are retarded, but still better tran the tranny seal whole design.
Decidueye is really cool too.
>>
>>32640019
Holy shit! Sealfags completely BTFO!
>>
So owlfags are smarks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.