[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello i am looking for a partner to trade a foreign ditto ( i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

File: ditto.jpg (22KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
ditto.jpg
22KB, 630x354px
Hello i am looking for a partner to trade a foreign ditto ( i am in usa) i have a adamant bagon lvl 1 with dragon dance and a adamant dratini lvl 1 with dragon dance up for trade. please help i cant find any on gts i can trade for. my fc is 1135-2712-3980. i have a bagon up for trade on gts right now. my name is x
>>
i have been searching for days but this is my first 3ds pokemon game (moon) and i dont have all the legendaries everybody wants for one like kyogre groudon and articuno. the only ones i see on gts are for legendaries ive been searching for days.
>>
File: 1494430540620.png (107KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1494430540620.png
107KB, 625x468px
>>32635709
>>32635722
I'll throw you a bone, OP, since most people on this board will either ignore you or post just to spite you. Add me and get online as soon as you see this. I'll give you a level 100 perfect IV Ditto with the Pokerus, from Germany.

FC: 4570-8092-5604
>>
>>32635964
logging on now my own personal jesus christ, thank you my savior
>>
>>32636081
No worries! I'm logging in the Festival Plaza now.
>>
>>32636081
Just give me a shitmon in the trade. I don't need anything special.
>>
>>32636103
alright i dont see your name im looking
>>
>>32636108
Often times people forget to hit the wifi button in the bottom right corner of the Festival Plaza screen to log onto the internet. See if that's the issue.
>>
>>32636111
>>32636111
are you dulc?
>>
>>32636122
Yeah, that's me.
>>
>>32636124
okay i am requesting now (: pretty avatar! lowkey my favorite pokegirl is the office girl. ~tyvm~ (:
>>
>>32636127
Nice! That Ditto should make breeding a lot easier for you. Battle request me if you see me online sometime once you get a team going!
>>
File: officeworker.png (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
officeworker.png
26KB, 400x240px
>>32636124

thank you so much you have saved me such a headache. i cannot begin to express my gratitude
>>
>>32636141
No worries. Someone did the same for me from this board. Enjoy!
>>
>>32636140
i definitely will.
>>
File: Chandelure-Photos.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chandelure-Photos.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>32636147
once I'm done breeding I'll have to go chain dittos to pass off to foreigners (US), I've been using the same SPA 6 IV since Black 2.

Hypothetically speaking... on a scale 0 to 10 how grateful you think you would be to get a 5IV, with the 6th pretty high as wonder trade. I pruned off all my sub 4iv litwicks I got going for a tiny tourney chandelure, and I won't have anything that isn't perfect in everything save for attack for possible HP usage.

I mean I could just release them all and be done with it quicker, but with him being a potential power player in the tiny tournament, I feel like some people would appreciate it
>>
File: 1495161992107.png (1MB, 900x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1495161992107.png
1MB, 900x1030px
>>32636234
I'm the anon who gave the Ditto to OP. Not quite sure what you're asking here, though.

Personally, I always Wonder Trade all of my breedjects. People appreciate the decent IV's, and you'd be surprised what Pokes people like - especially if it's in a rare ball type.

In return, most of the time you get shitmons. But I've gotten some really awesome things, including 3 non-hacked Legendaries so far, a non-hacked shiny Chikorita, and a bunch of stuff in rare balls times. So I say Wonder Trade is definitely the way to go for getting rid of your Litwicks. Then you can just release what you get in return if you don't like it. But it's always nice to give back to the community.
>>
>>32636302
rare ball types*
>>
>>32636234
>>32636302
op here, i already have a foriegn ditto thx to a kind anon in this thread though i appreciate the offer. adding on to the wonder trade discussion ive heard the best time to wonder trade is on christmas because apparently the pokemon community picks that day to wonder trade good pokemon for kids who may have just gotten a ds and pokemon for christmas, and pokemon enthusiasts.
>>
File: 1368468587696.gif (58KB, 150x130px) Image search: [Google]
1368468587696.gif
58KB, 150x130px
>>32636338
Never heard of that. The Christmas thing is a cool concept. However, how many children do you think open up their new Pokemon game on Christmas day and immediately start Wonder Trading? I mean, I'm sure some do, but even as an adult, the first day I got Moon I just was playing through the main game without touching online features. The Festival Plaza honestly confused the shit out of me, and I grew up with the series.

I'll be sure to save some rare breddjects for Christmas this year though, just to contribute and see what I get.
>>
>>32636302
you dont have any nice froakies do you ??
>>
File: PITpdRz.webm (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PITpdRz.webm
2MB, 500x500px
>>32636338
yeah I always give out smogon approved stuff around xmas, perfect iv's, nature's, ev'ed out, although I try to keep them low level.

>>32636457
I'm sure I have a protean froakie or two, I mean I'm breeding stuff right now it's just a flip of a switch to go make em.
>>
>>32636457
Yeah, I've got a few 4IV's with Protean left in my box. What are you looking for?
>>
>>32636464
okay dulc it is me asking about the protean froakie, i am x the one you originally traded the ditto to.
>>32636469
i am looking for a timid one w/ protean so i can masude a shiny as greninja is one of my favorite pokemon (:
>>
>>32636475
masuda*

any nature is okay because of the ditto you gave me, i can just keep breeding til i get a workable one
>>
>>32636464
>>32636469
>>32636457
yep just found a male 5IV, close 6IV, the lagging IV is SpD and it's still 'pretty good'.

I forgot how to direct trade over net in SM, might have to jog me through that, but I got a well stated froakie timid nature though.

>>32636475
different guy, I didn't trade a ditto.

here's the froakie I got

lvl 1, male, japanese
timid nature
5 IV, SpD is 'pretty good'
>>
>>32636464
Btw, first time I did that pirouette thing it freaked me out. I thought some rare encounter or something was happening. I was on Exeggutor Island where the camera is super close to your character and did it on accident.
>>32636483
Sure, I'd be happy to give you one. I'll give you a 4 IV Protean one. It has a Jolly Nature because I was making a suicide lead. It's also in a Pokeball so you can't discern if it's Ash Greninja or not. You can change the ball type if you want by breeding with another Froakie. Can you get online now?
>>
>>32636501
okay you just go to festival plaza,, click trade, go to link trade. make sure youre connected to the internet on the festival plaza screen. what is your friend code ? i thought i was talking to dulc but any help is appreciated lol
>>
>>32636509

i am online
>>
>>32636511
This was me (in-game Dulcinea) >>32636509

Sounds like the other anon has a better trade for you since it has the right nature!
>>
>>32636501
and of course, protean ability

as for what I want, anything, shitmon, whatever. I'd be happy enough to give it to someone who'll put breedjects on the wondertrade and back in circulation, since I got other breeding projects I'm working on, particularly tiny tournament candidate.

>>32636511
0018 1285 1203
I'll be heading to the plaza now.
>>
>>32636526
adding you then logging on, thanks alot
>>
>>32636526
>>32636528
Good shit fellow anons.
>>
>>32636528
who am I looking for in the guest list, or you going to find me - jitts
>>
>>32636537
my name is x, since were friends if you added me
1135-2712-3980 , it should be at the top, for some reason i had to give u a name when i added you. and i dont see you. is your wifi turned on ? did you add me? lol im pretty new to this stuff
>>
>>32636543
the way i did the trade with dulc was adding each others friend codes > festival plaza > trade > link trade > and i found his name. at first it didnt work cuz my wifi was turned off which he knew right away lmao
>>
>>32636550
ingame name sam right? I went to go page when the link request came up, go ahead and ping again I'll wait on it
>>
>>32636575
op here i have not traded with you or seen your name
>>
>>32636575
my ign is x
>>
>>32636575
i have not seen the name jitters. did you trade with someone else? lol aw man
>>
>>32636600
yeah someone just ganked me with a link trade, wanted a jap yvttel or however the hell the Y pokemon was spelled again.

>>32636600
NINID is jitters, ingame is jitts
>>
>>32636609
Yeah I don't see you in link trade. Sorry about the gank
>>
Dulc here. Once you guys get a handle on each other's names, you will see "Friend" next to it. It's important to have one person make the Link Trade request, then have the other person wait in the Plaza for the request to appear at the top of their screen and accept it.
>>
>>32636631
Once again, it's important that you are both connected Online while in the Plaza. Click the Wifi signal in the bottom right corner and make sure you are both connected to the internet.
>>
>>32636634
Im online and in WiFi, in link trade lol. Dulc do you want my bagon for your 4iv one? Ill breed the nature
>>
>>32636626
it works out I had two or three of them and I got a landorus out of it, which I didn't have yet, never got around to that on dreamradar.

>>32636634
>>32636631
connected, although on the friends list x appears as offline to me.

jitts-

again alex ingame right?
>>
>>32636646
>>32636648
Yeah, if you close the lid on your 3DS, you have to connect to the internet again each time. See if maybe that is the problem. I know these common issues through experience.

I'm heading out now, but I'll check the thread again when I'm back to make sure everything worked out.
>>
>>32636648

Success tyvm I love all of you. Im glad I met friendly ppl today
>>
File: 1495083920379.jpg (11KB, 379x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495083920379.jpg
11KB, 379x451px
>>32636668
all smiles, he got his froakie, after the third consecutive gank

>>32636674
no problem, he was just collecting digital dust in my box, maybe after the tiny tourney is over I'll go back to making stuff like protean froakies again. This tourney looks fun and with gardevoirite on the table I'm not going to pass it up.
>>
>>32636674
Dulc here. Glad to hear it. Best of luck to both of you. I need to make a Discord channel or something so I can stay connected to friendly anons. In the meantime x, just battle or trade request me down the line if you see me on! Take care.
>>
>>32636691
I was actually wondering if there wasn't a FC spreadsheet laying around. Discord sounds fine too, though I never really log off of it.
>>
>>32636698
Problem with Nintendo's stuff is you can't message each other because they are terrified of giving pedo's a means to communicating with children. Which I understand.

If either of you make a Discord or post some other way to get in contact down the line, I'll be sure to follow up when I get back. I have a group of about 3-4 real life friends that battle casually, but we've been having a hard time getting a fourth member for Battle Royals.
>>
the last pokemon i need for my team is a lucario with iron tail, lol. its only available in x & y (or gen 5) but not in gen 7 for some reason. im prolly gonna have to buy a copy of x for that. no big deal though because i got hooked tf up today from some very kind anons. my team thanks you, im already breeding froakies lol
>>
>>32636789
you can transfer it, and I'm sure got one, probably with any perfect IVs or anything.

After I finish breeding my tiny team, I'll probably just breed stuff up for people, I'm only two entries from a shiny charm and I got a perfect foreign ditto for a base matsuda method.
>>
>>32636810
good luck on your tiny team. whats your tiny team gonna be ?
>>
>>32636810
>probably not with any perfect IV's or anything.

*actually I have two with perfect speed, but everything else is iffy, I could go breed up a perfect.
>>
>>32636820
just let me know, no rush or anything. im leaving this thread open on my computer. and it auto refreshes
>>
File: 1495098593050.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495098593050.png
96KB, 600x600px
>>32636819
so far I've been leaning for:

Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 72 Def / 252 SpA / 184 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 24 SpA / 236 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Hidden Power [Water]
- Leech Seed
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Chandelure @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Mimikyu @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Psych Up
- Swords Dance

the moves aren't set in stone, but I'm pretty confident with the stat spread and items, particualarly with it's ability to counter Kartana who'll be the head hancho for this tourney.

>>32636822
after I get everything set in stone, I'll probably go make a thread for breeding requests.
>>
>>32636789
Dulc here on mobile. I have a friend safari with Riolu and can transfer to Moon via the Bank. Let me know what Nature and ball you want it in and I'll trade it to you. It'll only have 2 random perfect IVs minimum, but you can use the Ditto to fix it. Problem with Lucario is Riolu will have to be evolved first - it can't breed. I'll probably be back home in a couple hours.
>>
>>32636839
A+ taste, mimikyu is my favorite gen 7 pokemon after decidueye
>>
>>32636845
Adamant or jolly would be preferred. Iron tail is from move tutor, bullet punch from breeding with pancham would be cool if at all possible. Or if its a sp a nature vaccum wave from hitmonchan would be amazing. I just got started in pokemon breeding and its alot more fun than a simulator. Also im making friends lol
>>
>>32636915
They really gutted lucario in gen 7 since u cant get iron tail. And no hitmonchans to breed vaccum wave
>>
>>32636915
Pick a nature you prefer and I most likely have a synchronizer on Y that can get it. Do you have a preference on the ball type?

I also have ORAS, so I'll even get Iron Tail on it from the tutors. Just feel like being helpful today.
>>
>>32637336

Jolly :3
irontail
-maybe bullet punch

thank you very much im still just chillin. my only off day today lol
>>
>>32637373
idc about ball type.
-luxury/dusk/dive/normal doesnt matter
>>
>>32637336
you have been extraordinairly helpful thank you
im breeding uhh masuda method for shiny froakie, opened about 50 eggs so far, have lots of timid protean 6 spa 6 speed if youd like one
>>
>>32637393
No worries. Feels good to help people. I've gotten a surprising amount of help from people online and this board. Just goes to show there is kindness everywhere. I'll be home in an hour or two and will post when I am. It'll take me a bit to catch, transfer, and tutor. Just keep the thread alive.
>>
File: 1479384631755.jpg (383KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
1479384631755.jpg
383KB, 1279x719px
>>32637581

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
>>
>>32637709
>>32637709
Phone posting
>>
I haven't been on in a while and I was wondering if I used soundhax and pkhex for a few Pokemon, will I get btfo if I update my game and attempt to go online and trade with you guys
>>
>>32637709
I'm back home. I just remembered: if get the move tutor move, you're gonna need to use THAT Riolu/Lucario. Move tutor moves don't pass down. So, it just got a lot more complicated, and I have some questions:

Do you plan to get Hyper Training eventually? If so, I won't bother with IV's. But I do have a perfect Ditto in Y as well.

Either way, I'll start mapping this out. I'll probably end up wanting one myself eventually, so don't worry - this will help me too.
>>
>>32637967
Yeah, I can't say for certain. I'd really research it first before taking the risk, personally. For example, I know for a fact that some of the Ditto I use for breeding (and subsequently the one I traded to OP) are from a bot. So they are not legitimate. But you won't get banned for trading them and using them for breeding. And subsequently, there is absolutely no way to tell that the children used a hacked parent. So for all function purposes, the children are 100% legit.

Other than what I mentioned above, however, I can't say for certain. I personally wouldn't play online with anything that was directly hacked. But that's just me being careful. But it SHOULDN'T be a problem as long as everything the hacked mons use can be legally obtained.
>>
>>32637994
im gonna be honest with you, im super new 3ds pokemon hence my need of a greninja and ditto. i havent played x/y oras / or moon until just two weeks ago when i bought moon. ive been playing on showdown for a long time but due to some recent bans (like pheromosa) ive been convinced to just play console entirely and quit showdown. so i just had to read up what hyper training is and i guess that means i can generate perfect iv pokemon even if the pokemon is shitty. i just had to read up how you get bottle caps too. it seems tedious but hey at least theres an end game lol (:
>>
>>32638033
It is pretty tedious to set up AT FIRST, but once you learn how to cheese the Festival Plaza and with a little luck, it's super easy. I'd be glad to help you each step of the way.

In the meantime, since I'm gonna have to do some breeding for this Riolu, find the best way for us to communicate more long-term. Discord might be a good option.

And good for you committing to the real game. It requires a lot of work, but it gets easier once you get a groundwork laid. And in my opinion, it's pretty satisfying knowing that you put in the work for what you have.
>>
>>32638026
Thanks, my main concern was a crackdown on injecting in the recent update, and by the way if you attempt to use illegal Pokemon I'm pretty sure they just say that there's a problem with it and don't let you use it, not banning you for that
>>
>>32638057
yes im definitely going to be hyper training. and im not very concerned about what the riolus stats are to begin with only the nature and the moves, thats the only important part to me. with hyper training i can easily make him the best he can be. and i dont have a discord or mic, if you have steam my name steam name is alexpainter859
>>
>>32638067
Yeah, getting banned for having illegal Pokemon/Moves/etc. can't be super enforceable since so much shit gets traded to kids via Wonder Trade and GTS, and how could they know?

As far as injecting, I have no clue. I personally wouldn't risk it. I found some people in threads here on /vp/ that were super helpful and set up GTS bots based on requests. So I was able to get perfect Dittos and a few other things to fill my Pokedex. But while I wanted to cut down on time spent mindlessly breeding, I still wanted my game to be more or less legit. Everything I use I worked for. Just now instead of alternating between 2 different 4IV Dittos, I can cut out a few steps.
>>
>>32638083
That'll work! And yeah, for Discord, I was just gonna type anyway. In the vein of "never meet your heros," I think it's best to keep chill anons anonymous and let us just be judged by our actions. ;)
>>
File: 1477274846329.jpg (141KB, 850x736px) Image search: [Google]
1477274846329.jpg
141KB, 850x736px
>>32638108
mantis posting while mysterious hero does mysterious hero things ~
>>
>>32638172
I'll keep you posted, but I'll reach out on Steam if something happens to this thread.
>>
File: Lurantis.full.2025576.jpg (239KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis.full.2025576.jpg
239KB, 640x740px
>>32638185
im just playing moon and grinding. i appreciate it i will be checking both
>>
>>32638228
keri is a pretty name
people are nice
im glad i switched to console
never looking back
>>
>>32635709
>81 replies
>5 fucking posters
Go fuck on r/pokemon already. Why the fuck did you come to 4chan in the first place?
>>
Dulc here. Still working on catching a female Riolu (12.5% chance) to pass the nature and ball type. Thank God they eliminated a lot of that nonsense in Sun and Moon. A few life things hindered my progress. I'm sure I'll get one soon. Then there are quite a few more steps afterwards too (evolving it so it can breed, passing on Bullet Punch, then transferring for Move Tutors, etc.)

This will all most likely be done tomorrow. "x" - I will message you on Steam. Anyone else who was in this thread, post some way to contact you if you want to stay connected.
>>
>>32638534
you really dont have to do all this if you dont want to, im already thankful enough lol. yeah im going to bed soon anyway~ msg me on steam and we'll talk tomorrow , i work 4-11 i will be on by 11:30 .. its almost 12:30 here right now, so like an hour ago, tomorrow. i work 5 days straight the next week lol so i should go to bed. thank you alot dulc im beyond stoked goodnight
>>
>>32638523
Looks like it paid off for OP. It's a slow board anyway. Get fucked.
>>
>>32638523
Actually, I found your containment thread
>>32627099
The people there might actually care about what you're doing.
>>
>>32638551
Nah, like I said, I'll probably want a Lucario myself down the line, so I'm laying the groundwork. We'll find a way to connect sometime soon.
>>
File: 1400418146062.gif (479KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1400418146062.gif
479KB, 500x327px
>>32638554
Look mom, the 4chan Police!
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.