[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many fans love Braixen but hate Delphox? It doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (145KB, 607x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 607x911px
Why do so many fans love Braixen but hate Delphox? It doesn't even stray that far in design, it just looks like an older, mature version of Braixen.
>>
braixen is more aesthetically pleasing to zoophiles
>>
>>32635441
>Why do so many fans love Braixen
Furbait that looks feminine.
>>
>>32635441
>just looks like an older, mature version of Braixen.
Yeah I wonder why the people that fap to an awkward tween furry witch would hate the grown up version
>>
>>32635441
Braixen looks thicc and young.
Delphox old and used.
Now figure out why furfags want braixen.
>>
>>32635441
if it makes you feel any better, I don't like either of them
>>
>>32635455
>>32635457
>>32635467
I think you should let someone who actually likes Braixen and dislikes Delphox answer, since you are all just projecting
>>
>>32635478
But they're not.
>mmm wow Braxien is so sexy I wanna FUCK it
>you want to fuck a Pokémon? gross
>EEUUUGH STOP PROJECTING
>>
Braixen isn't exactly popular either you know
>>
It's "cuter" to most people whether that be an innocent cuteness or a "I wanna fuck it" cuteness.

Personally I think Braixen is easily the least aesthetically pleasing stage of the line.
>>
>>32635510
>Braixen isn't popular
>when it got in Pokken over its own evo and the rest of the Kalos starters because of its popularity
Not to mention the obvious furfag fanbase it shares with Lucario
>>
>>32635538
>Pokken being pertinent to relevance and popularity

They added Braixen because it was a different type of character they didn't have (aka furry lolita bait), Same reason why other popular mons weren't added, there was already another one in their place with overlapping qualities.

Furfags are a vocal minority though, that doesn't make Braixen popular. It's just a middle of the road popularity tier like Nidoking or Froslass
>>
>>32635553
>>32635538
>>32635510
According to the big poll of all 720 Pokemon last year, it was number 111. Which is pretty high up there, though Fennekin was higher.
>>
>>32635553
>It's just a middle of the road popularity tier like Nidoking or Froslass
Even if Braixen is just a middle stage, you're really undermining the amount of popularity starters tend to have.

>>32635565
Yeah, that's pretty decent, especially since as an indicator of popularity, the poll was slightly skewed due to guaranteeing the winner an event in the future, leading a lot of legendaries to gather around the top.
>>
>>32635565
111 isn't saying much when you are a starter from the current generation and you're featured heavily in the anime.

Sylveon and Dedenne got to #5 and #31 and they were arguably less visible post-release. Hell, even Luxray got a higher position thanks to Clemont and it was around top 50.
>>
File: fennec-fox-hole.jpg.adapt.945.1.jpg (52KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
fennec-fox-hole.jpg.adapt.945.1.jpg
52KB, 945x531px
>>32635477
This. I'm so disappointed Fenniken didn't end up as a Fire/Ground special attacker. I just want a Fire/Ground starter damn it. They choose a pig and a desert fox but turned them into anthro monstrosities instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.