[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that trigger you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1424179634444.jpg (20KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
1424179634444.jpg
20KB, 400x456px
>ice doesn't resist fairy
why the fuck isn't that a thing? if fire gets the resistance, so should ice
>>
Explain.
>>
>>32635294
Fire resisting fairy is probably only a thing because of Mega Charizard X
>>
>>32635298
the idea behind fire not giving a shit about fairy is, I think, that fire burns nature, is a dstructive force, whatever bullshit you can think of.
so, if a thermical extreme resists fairies, so should its opposite
>>
>>32635304
It's actually because fairy types are supposed to be part of the forests look at the types that resist fairy and then look at the ones that resist grass.
>>
>>32635304
it also helps keep blaziken, infernape, emboar, and incineroar from having a fairy weakness.

blaziken gets lots of favoritism.
>>
>>32635294
>But fire is thermal energy type
>Energy makes fairies
>Ice is absence of thermal energy type
>Fairies aren't made of non energy
>>
>>32635304
Fairy resisting Bug is probably only a thing because of Gardevoir's new typing.
>>
>>32635294
>Psychic is close to the mind type
>Faries die if you don't believe in them
>Faries design to buff weaker types
>Fairy not weak to psychic
>>
>>32635294
>Arceus existing
>Lucario pandering
>Gen 1 pandering
>No third game or sequel for XY
>>
>gf in charge of balance
>>
>>32635304
>>32635336
I'd like to know what whas the thought process behind the balancing of Fairy.
Besides the obvious "uhrr dragons", shit like "fire should resist it, and it should resist bug". I'm not sold on the idea of the taking this decision just for the sake on one or two pokemon, regardless of them being fan favourites. GF cares about balance (in a terrible and idiotic way), the only istance I can think of them nerfing a type because of one pokemon is Aegislash.
>>
>>32635338
>Dark type is sceptic type
>Weak to fairies
>>
File: heretic.jpg (59KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
59KB, 600x598px
>>32635363
>type based on mithical beings is effective against fedora type
what did GF mean by this?
>>
>>32635294
>Water is not weak to Poison
>Ice doesn't have a resistance to Water, Poison, or Ground
>Psychic and Ghost don't resist Fairy
>>
>>32635314
GF think about japaneses fairies, wich are related to the forest
There are forests with snow you know, but forests with fire....
>>
>>32635378
But fedoras love mlp?
>>
>>32635403
but too much cold is as harmful to nature as fire
>>
Doesn't winter btfo fairies, if so
>Fairy took Ice type's niche AND isn't even weak to Ice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.