[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: ninjavsdragon.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ninjavsdragon.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Who would your partner pokemon be?
What do you like about it?
What would his moveset be?
What would be your goal in the pokemon world?
>>
>>32634153
Heracross

It has simple looks but it's destructive like a nigger in brazil.

Megahorn, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw

Skullfuck coloured characters aft
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1545938.jpg (330KB, 1280x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1545938.jpg
330KB, 1280x1610px
>>32634153
torterra

torterra has lil shrubs on his back that I can trim into fun shapes, ride on his back, free food, and get to birdwatch if they perch on his tree

sunny day, earthquake, Seed bomb, curse

to travel around see the world, tending to berry trees, and trimming dick shrubs
>>
>>32634153
Charizard. Mainly because I'm a sucker for starter Pokémon and it can fly.
>>
File: 47845148_p0.jpg (1MB, 747x700px) Image search: [Google]
47845148_p0.jpg
1MB, 747x700px
>>32634153
It's not my number one favorite, but Aipom just feels like the perfect partner pokemon for me. It's a cute and funny monkey that I can carry on my shoulder, that's all I need
>Moveset
Swift, Acrobatics, U-turn, Ice punch. Just picked random moves because I wouldn't use it for battle
>goal
I guess I'd do Pokemon Contests or something.
>>
>>32635749
Woops, didn't read the rest. Anyways, dragons are awesome.

Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Roost, Thunder Punch.

Probably to become a champion. Sounds like a fun climb.
>>
File: rocketstatue.png (46KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
rocketstatue.png
46KB, 300x322px
>>32634153
Claydol, I'm a big fan of ancient civilizations and Claydol is kind of an ambiguous amalgamation of different ancient cultures. As for a moveset, it'd probably be something like: Psychic, Hyper Beam, Teleport, and Rapid Spin. I'd be an archeologist and anthropologist most likely, focusing on human civilizations and their relationship with Pokemon, but also a casual trainer specializing in Rock and Psychic types.
>>
I'd get a Totodile if I had my 'druthers.

I like totodile because crocodilians are awesome and totodile is peppy and adorable. Feraligatr would make for great protection and battling partner.

Crunch, Waterfall, Ice Fang, Dragon tail

Either be a teacher or pokemon breeder. I like battles but I probably wouldn't be on the competitive scene if pokemon were real.
>>
>What would his moveset be?

If pokemon were real they wouldn't have arbitrary limits on the number of moves they learn.
>>
>>32634153

Noctowl, I'm all about that spooky mountain/forest vibe they give off. Being able to see through illusions and scout shit out would be useful too.

Movewise: Hypnosis, Psychic/Extrasensory, Fly/Wing Attack, Reflect.

I figure Reflect would work more like in the show, with it actually blocking attacks. Hypnosis is a good utility tool, and the others just do hurt.

I'd probably focus mainly on going to really far off places and catching rare Pokemon, like going to some far off mountain to search for some fuckhuge Ursaring or something, but would definitely challenge gyms too.
>>
>>32634153
If Pokemon were real, we would have sex with them
>>
>>32634153
Houndoom or Greninja

>Houndoom
-Cool hellhound doggo that will tear someone up for me
-Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Sunny Day, Solarbeam

>Greninja
-Awesome ninja bro. Absolutely fell in love with him in Gen 6
-I would probably keep his moveset from the game, such as WS, AA, NS, but replace DT with Hydro Pump

>Goal
I just wanna live with my bros. Maybe be a good trainer but family feel first
>>
>>32634153
I'd probably have multiple but rimbobee seems nice

Quiver dance,pollen puff,moon last,and psychic
>>
>>32634153
>Sylveon
>I don't exactly understand why I like it, I just do
>moonblast, swift, shadowball, some other special based move
>find edgy people, then humiliate them
>>
>>32637391
> Smug sylveon

...and people laughed when my 0G bromons were Gengar and beedrill. NOW WHO IS LAUGHING?

The guy with the alakazaam
>>
File: mfwpayday.jpg (32KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
mfwpayday.jpg
32KB, 485x340px
>Who would your partner pokemon be?
Meowth
>What do you like about it?
Pic related
Pay Day, who gives a fuck what else
>What would be your goal in the pokemon world?
The same as in this world, get the greatest benefit with the minimum effort
>>
Emboar, its my favorite starter. And is a giant fire pork.

Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm, Head Smash, and Wild Charge.

I´ll be probably a breeder, and have a lot of rare pokemon, or something like that
>>
Wear my Shuckle buddy as a backpack and let him ferment some sweet berry wine for me to sip in our travels.
>>
File: Quagsire.jpg (158KB, 736x537px) Image search: [Google]
Quagsire.jpg
158KB, 736x537px
Quagsire
I like how it looks. The battle scene at the beginning of the entei movie always stuck with me. I really like the quagsire in it.
Surf - To travel on her belly and fish
Rain Dance - To water my garden, also I LOVE rain.
Protect - To protect me from danger
Water Gun - When I'm thirsty or when I need water in general
I'd like to be a fisherman.
Or I'd be a baker like I am right now.
>>
Eevee.

I'm not much of a battler so I'd just catch some cute Pokemon and be known as the guy who breeds the cutest Pokemon ever.

Eevee and Skitty, sitting in a tree.....
>>
>>32638753
>eevee breeder
that's the most normie thing ever. Literally everyone wants to be an eevee breeder
>>
File: f8bbaf4e8708698a72c22861018805b1.jpg (281KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
f8bbaf4e8708698a72c22861018805b1.jpg
281KB, 1000x857px
Altaria
it's adorable, fluffy and best birb
I sorta imagine real life pokemon to not have a limited amount of moves, and also being able to learn a whole lot more than the pokemon moves from the games (like, able to make it learn an attack that only it would be able to use)
if not, Sing, Moonblast, Fly and Perish song
explore the regions and assemble a team of cute pokemons, battling against others sometimes but not aiming to be the greatest.

and I would end up mating with pokes in my team
>>
>>32638963
You could use that perish song to kill you are self
>>
>>32635682
>Would eat a Pokemon
>>
Zorua/Zoroark. She has an interesting gimmick, is decently powerful, and quite pretty.

I'd probably give it Night Daze, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, and U-Turn.

I'd probably go around and try to catch some rare and awesome pokemon, with some battling on the side.
>>
File: 012947190.png (49KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
012947190.png
49KB, 200x308px
>>32634153
For me?
Empoleon
It is a strong Penguin with shield like wings
Agility, Icy Wind, Scald and Ice Beam
To study all sorts of Pokemon and bring out the potential in even the shittiest of mons
>>
>>32640377
Meant to put Flash Cannon instead of Ice Beam
>>
Thats a tough one, a fluffy fire type I think. Probably start with a Fennekin. It would just be nice to have a Pokemon friend to travel around with.

Pokemon Go made me realize what I would do in the Pokemon world. Just walking around catching Pokemon. Probably take jobs from people to catch specific Pokemon for them to make money.
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (1004KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
1004KB, 1200x800px
I would choose Exeggutor as my partner, though I am kinda torn between the normal and Alolan Form, but I'm leaning more towards the OG form I guess. I just love palm trees/tropical plants and goofy designs, so Eggy would be a perfect fit.
Its moveset would be Sunny Day/Solar Beam/Psychic/Hypnosis.
In the pokemon world I would travel to Exeggutor Island, breed a shitton of Exeggcutes and distribute them to young trainers in my hometown. Also I'd like to be some kind of optional Gym Leader on Exeggutor Island who fights in a double battle using Exeggutor and Alolan Exeggutor.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.