[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fish Pokémon at rare spots!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: globalmission7.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
globalmission7.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>The seventh Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission has begun. This Global Mission's theme involves fishing up Pokémon at the bubbling fishing spots. To beat this Global Mission, over 500,000 Pokémon/Items have to be fished. Rewards are 2,000 FC (Success), 200 FC (Failure) - If the game is tied to a Global Link account: 4,000 FC (Success), 400 FC (Failure). This Mission runs until June 13th 2017 23:59 UTC. If players fish 3 or more Pokémon/Items, then they will earn a Rare Candy and if 1,000,000 Pokémon/Items are fished, all players with a PGL account will get a Lure Ball
>>
>>32633782
>having to turn on my 3ds, boot the game, go into the plaza, connect to the internet, sign up, then go fish, then update

wew lad

the plaza was a mistake
>>
we're failing this one
>>
Welp time to pay a visit to tapu fini and those hidden maidens
>>
>>32633782
does it count mons that appear while sos calling?

Cause I could do a few thousand if that's the case.
>>
I got all fish pokemon from GTS
Fuck fishing in SM
>>
>>32633782
>inb4 doesn't even come close because so many people were banned
>>
>>32633782
>new Global Mission
>this one involves fishing
>not fishing, but fishing in bubbling spots, which is a pain in the ass because you MUST walk into it, not run because it disappears, and every time you fish something you MUST reload the area for it to reappear, and there's a chance of fishing an item instead of a Pokémon
Good luck I've stopped playing Moon and trying to complete the Pokédex of SoulSilver.
>>
>Lure ball
what's the fucking point of this prize except for throwing a bone to balltists?
>>
>>32633782
FINALLY THE HOENN MEGASTONES
>>
I'll fish 4 times, fuck this shit, at least previous missions were related to what I was actually doing
>>
>>32633947
>fishing mission
>fishing related prize

Gee i wonder.
>>
>>32633961
Net ball costs 1k and isn't actually shit. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>32633847
Item fishing counts too.
>>
>>32633967
u seen mad, fag
>>
>>32633969
Not mad, just dissapointed
>>
>>32633847
The spot on the steelix ship reappears every time you reenter. Plus you can farm bottlecaps there Once you get the HAs there's no point in fishing for anything but bottlecaps, unless you've got a hardon for alternate colouration
>>
probably gonna fail this one but I've been fishing at the steelix spot, gotten 5 bottlecaps and some rare candies from my whole team of pickupers
>>
boop
>>
The Plaza isn't only a clunky replacement for PSS it's also making Global Link rather pointless for those who aren't into competitive battling.
>>
>>32635893
Global Link was pointless in Gen6 as well. I guess it was an easy way to get rare candies, and was the only place you could get some berries, but that was literally all.
Gen5 Global Link was in it's best state. I just dislike the dependence on a central server that will go down eventually for essential things such as farming berries so I'm glad it's gone.
>>
>>32637119
It was also easy to get some hold items required for evolution, now some of them are an unnecesary pain.
>>
oh wow...a lure ball! i have 800+ of those having a powersave is wonderful
>>
>>32638389

Your post is pointless because you wouldn't be satisfied with any prize
>>
>>32638430
:^) your right, i cant wait for the code for the mega stones too
>>
>>32633782
Don't give a fuck anymore. Got my plaza to 100, and its not like there is anything worth trying to RNG myself and exploit for.
>>
>>32633816
Doubt it. That would be fun, no fun allowed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.