[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a Pokemon/Yokai Watch crossover game work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Would a Pokemon/Yokai Watch crossover game work?
>>
>>32633622
No
>>
Maybe if it was like the SMT x FE game where

>Pokemon gameplay with Yokai Watch characters
or
>Yokai Watch gameplay with Pokemon characters
>>
>>32633622

Fuck off.
>>
>>32633622
Yes as a dancing game
>>
>>32633622
Yokai's will all be ghost type?
Get it, because Yokai Watch is dying
>>
>>32633622
If it's a combination of yokai's overword+mission system and pokemon's battle system, heck yes. Wouldn't mind having yokais included as well. The more monsters, the merrier, right?
>>
>>32635206
>Yokai's will all be ghost type?
>Get it, because Yokai Watch is dying
Your 'joke' falls flat because all yokai are literally ghosts.
>>
>>32633622
yeah, right after the digimon one
>>
>there would be a yokai responsible for making poke balls break after 3 shakes
>a yokai that makes multi hit moves only strike twice while your opponent hits the maximum amount
>a yokai responsible for swapping out items with mimic pokemon
>>
>>32633622
Fuck no. GTFO here with that shit. I'd much rather see a Pokémon/Digimon crossover
>>
File: M3KEX9o.gif (993KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
M3KEX9o.gif
993KB, 500x270px
>>32633622
how the fuck do I befriend Slimamander
I've fought this fuck AT LEAST 10 times now
fucking fuck I was having a lot of fun replaying YW2 until this fucker
>>
why is Yokai Watch such a polarizing subject for /vp/?
>>
>>32633622
Anon,GF doesn't do crossovers with dead games.
>>
>>32636608
We are a bunch of salty old men and we hate when GF makes millions with half baked games.

Level-5 shitting something even worse and making millions in Japan makes our blood boil and causes fear of GF lowering their already low standards even more.

YW's death filled our hearts with hope and joy,because we know GF won't follow their footsteps any more.
>>
File: 1495328685197.jpg (175KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
1495328685197.jpg
175KB, 720x465px
>>32636729
YW2 is pretty good though, there's a ton of shit to do despite the relatively small world and the gameplay actually requires real-time input (though the first 1/3rd of the game is pretty ridiculously easy). The designs are hit and miss but the simplicity and consistency of them is refreshing as hell compared to shit like Sylveon and Xerneas where GF forgot they were making pokemon and not digimon.

Did you actually play Yokai Watch?
>>
>>32636760
Yo-kai Watch 2 is slow as shit. /vp/ bitches about the handholding and cutscenes in SM, but Yo-kai Watch is way, way worse about that.
>>
>>32633669
>PKMN x YW
>turns into a sports rpg where each team just references a Pokemon or Yokai.
>>
>>32636776
When people complain about the cutscenes in S/M they're typically referring to the cheesy friendship shit and sob story that they force on you with Lillie. The rest of the cast is a little better but compared to her their spotlight time is minimal.

YW takes itself a little less seriously, though I'd be lying if I said it isn't pretty ham handed at certain points You can just skip the cutscenes anyway
>>
>>32633669
Honestly it would work sneaking in some Pokémon into YKW, they do it with other game characters and mascots, it would be really cool.
>>
File: cum pies.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cum pies.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>32636792
>they let you befriend ghost pokemon like Mimikyu and dusclops

i would cum
>>
>>32636790
They're bitching about the game stopping every 5 seconds for dialog, which Yo-kai Watch, especially 2, is really, really, really guilty of during the story.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.