[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really fix him vp? Was it worth the wait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: zygarde_100percent.png (195KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_100percent.png
195KB, 500x500px
Did they really fix him vp? Was it worth the wait?
>>
He's already up in Ubers and he's pretty badass in his normal form in OU right now.

So, I would say yes.
>>
nope, fucked up beyond belief
>>
>>32631317
>100% form A- in Ubers
>50% form A+ in OU
>10% form B rank in UU
Zygarde is great now
>>
>>32631348
50% is very nearly S right now.
>>
File: NU.png (86KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
NU.png
86KB, 240x255px
>>32631348
Meanwhile
>>
>>32631426
>shit movepool
>psychic
Into OU you go.
>>
>>32631426
wait until Stars makes him uber
>>
No and no.

Zygarde always has, does, and always will suck.

Zycucks BTFO again.
>>
>>32631426
If and when we get a Stars, they'll do to him what they did to Giratina/Kyurem/Zygarde/eventually Fug.
>>
>>32631426
>it and Magearna are the best Baton Pass recipients in the game
>Baton Pass gets banned
I'm sure Stars will do it good
>>
>>32631552
muahhhh muahhhh
gtfo, underage.
>>
>Situational forme.
>Only has one viable physical attacking set.
I hate this shit with temporarily formes so much, I will never get hyped again for stuff like this.
>>
>>32631317
I would say that it needed an Attack boost but with its already high Defense an HP boost (which is PRETTY weird) really helped it a lot in the role of tank, but any Ice-type damage it takes does a lot of damage to it.
>>
>>32631317
>him
>>
>>32632942
This.

Zygarde is a mess, lore-wise and mechanically. The Complete form should be permanent and at the very least keep aura break just for gl hf VS Xerneas.
>>
>>32633538
Zygarde's core enforcer should have been a 100 base power dragon clear smog that hits fairy types, instead of an offensive gastro acid.

Imagine coming into a xerneas, hit it with a neutral STAB and taking away its geomancy boosts all at the same time.
>>
>>32633546
That is what the Complete form is supposed to do so something like that would be beneficial for it and Core Enforcer should be a physical move desu. I just wish it kept aura break and not this flashy power construct bs game freak gave it. They even cucked the lore, the 10% form according to dex entries and official sources is just a temporary form while the opposite is true for the Complete form since it isn't unstable at all and is managed by the 5 existing Zygarde cores and all existing cells in the world.
>>
>>32633546
>Imagine coming into a xerneas, hit it with a neutral STAB and taking away its geomancy boosts all at the same time.
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde-Complete: 678-800 (106.6 - 125.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>>
>>32633612
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aura Break Zygarde-Complete: 384-452 (60.3 - 71%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

If only it kept Aura Break lol
>>
>>32631317
It'd be solid if the Perfect form was permanent and not a flashy cutscene triggered ability 'mon and it can't even stop its counterparts, unlike Fug
>>
>>32631317
He needs roost/slack off.
>>
IMO, the only broken and mismanaged thing on Zygarde is core enforcer, the best-looking move that he can't even utilize fully because they made his Atk surpass his SpAtk significantly.

It's just...IT'S SO COOL, BUT SO DUMB.
>>
>>32631536
He's NU
>>
File: 1483555131838.png (171KB, 443x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483555131838.png
171KB, 443x485px
>>32631552
>>32633748
>using overused /pol/ memes to try to fit in on 4chan
>>
>>32633612
>>32633631
Yeah this is what I meant but forgot to write it down, complete-zyg should keep aura break for any kind of chance against xerneas after the geomancy.

I think it'd had some other more realistic uses anyways, like fucking extreme killer arceus' swords dance.
>>
>>32633538
I mean, I'd love if his form was permanent and if he kept Aura Break, but I think that'd be fug tier of broken.
>>
/vp/ overrates how bad Power Construct is. Unlike Darmanitan, Zygarde still manages to be very good. Really, the only complaint I have is that Core Enforcer is special, literally why?
>>
>>32634292
So much for being the head of the "aura trio", more like the "aura duo with an on/off member".

It's just silly that it doesn't get to keep Aura Break and that the Complete form isn't buildable like the 2 other forms and instead being tied to an ability that only triggers when low on health.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.