[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*ruins your perfect run*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mainline singleplayer is ea-.jpg (67KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
mainline singleplayer is ea-.jpg
67KB, 640x469px
*ruins your perfect run*
>>
>>32631280
Shameful.
Maybe if gen 5 was your first gen.
Starting with Blue, the only trainer to give me trouble past gen 2 was Jupiter's Platinum Skuntank in Eterna City.
>>
>>32631280
>Cryogonal used Ice Beam
>>
>>32631411
>anything with non-embarrassing speed used a SE move
Then again, this is the closest to a challenge BW gave people.
Very poor follow up to Emerald through HGSS.
>>
>>32631424
Emerald and HGSS are both as easy or easier than BW
>>
File: 1496103539807.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496103539807.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>32631424
>Emerald
>HGSS
>Hard outside of one or two gyms
>>
>>32631549
>>32631538
Compared to BW being not hard at any point.
Liza and Tate's Emerald match had more thought put into it than anything from BW.

B2W2 was the saving grace of that gen.
>>
>>32631280

You can never say "this part was difficult" on /vp/. You'll be swarmed with comments saying that every game is easy as fuck (except for the first one they played, whichever that is).
>>
>>32631584
>except for the first one they played
The average unovabortion's retort to literally every piece of criticism or negative opinion towards their favorite games.
>>
>>32631280
Emboar, Sawk, Throh and Conkeldurr (if you could trade for one) tank at least one hit and then wipe the floor with it, Mienshao outspeeds and OHKOs with High Jump Kick, Sturdy Crustle tanks one hit, gets a Shell Smash off and kills with X-Scissor.

>TL;DR GIT GUD.
>>
>>32631584
Pokemon is an exceptionally easy series. The only moderately difficult one I played was Colosseum.
>>
File: 1496064939631.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496064939631.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>32631559
>Compared to BW being not hard at any point.
Liza and Tate's Emerald match had more thought put into it than anything from BW.

>B2W2 was the saving grace of that gen.
>>
>>32631915
>Liza and Tate's Emerald match had more thought put into it than anything from BW.
Forgot to highlight this especially
>>32631559
>BW
>Bad
>>
>>32631915
/mlp/ memes are not proving me wrong.
>>
>>32631280
It's funny to me when Unovabortions try to play like their games were at all challenging. It so easily ousts them as underage, because you could only be challenged by this fight if you were a literal child. I swept him with fucking Lilligant.
>>
>>32632491
Compare Brycen to Candice.
A fucking joke.
It's nice for these kids to pretend the games were good because they tried to make it story focused, but don't make the game play seem like anything special.
It was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>32631762
If we count aggravating as hard, I'd say colloseum and GoD drove me up the wall trying to not knock out boss mons. Irecall suicune ridiculously hard not to kill for some reason, as well as a bullshit 5 capturable mon final boss? Not really hard per se, just...so much frustration.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.