[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so...what now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481222851849.jpg (60KB, 338x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481222851849.jpg
60KB, 338x506px
When can we expect some news about something that's even somewhat exciting? I finished my second playthrough of Sun, and I already feel bored with it. Corocoro hasn't told us much in recent months, not even for the upcoming ashnime movie. The likelihood of any new game this year has faded to virtually zero. The Pokemon Go fad is pretty much kill. And the Switch has thrown a wrench into whatever goes into the decision-making process for deciding how/when to release a new game.

Speculate then. What sort of things can we expect before 2017 ends? Or are we just going to be futilely waiting for nothing, month after month, until this place dies a sad, entropy-induced heat death?
>>
Nothing until next year, except for some spinoff they'll shit out because they have to have a Pokémon game out for the holidays
>>
>>32628546
Is this what people do on this board? Replay the save games over and over again until a new release just so you can hate and continue playing the same games over and over again? Play some other games, and expand your horizon
>>
>>32628593
I do play other games. I just have a soft spot for Pokemon. I liked the new games but they didn't have the same replay value for me that other games did.
>>
>>32628546
Nothing.
I hope they take their time before the next couple of games. They have been producing 3D games quicker than 2D games and quality has dropped a lot as the games, specially X/Y, feel rushed.
>>
>>32628827
IOW, leave this place while we still can.
>>
>>32628546
Do other things my dude. Caring only about Pokemon is really bad, it makes the time between games horrible. It's best to have other things going and not worry about new Pokemon games until they're announced.

Maybe you'll get lucky and there will be a new spinoff game at E3.
>>
>>32629734
We should really make a guide recommending games depending on your experience with Pokemon games.
I could help to beautify it but I'm not good recommending games.
>>
>>32631608
The problem is nobody will be able to agree on what makes a game easy/tough or suitable/unsuitable given a particular level of experience. It'll turn into a genwar by another name.
>>
The only part of Pokemon with endless replay value is online battling, if that's not your thing then you've just got to accept that games aren't going to be entertaining 6 months after release
>>
File: IMG_4418.png (473KB, 800x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4418.png
473KB, 800x955px
>>32628546
Nothing, just unzip your pants and have a good fap
>>
>>32632966
Noice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.