[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma should eat the rainbow energy from the Altar of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Hau in distress.png (95KB, 389x795px) Image search: [Google]
Hau in distress.png
95KB, 389x795px
Necrozma should eat the rainbow energy from the Altar of the Sunne/Moone and achieve his true Ultra Beast form.
>>
>>32627748
>his
>his
>his
Stop this
>>
>>32627757
Fuck off you tumblr fag, I'll gender as many Pokemon as I want.
>>
>>32627748
Necrozma is kinda weird, he's like Cosmog (the black part/sphere) turned inside out, so I don't think it will have to do with Light, maybe absence of light, it was also sleeping deep underground
>>
>>32627748
That'd be funny if Necrozma never actually came from Ultra Space.

Just space.
>>
>>32627771
Black is the combination of all color and thus it absorbs all light tho
>>
>>32627820
That's white
>>
>>32627828
no, Black absorbs, White reflects
>>
>>32628792
That means black is the absence of color while white is the combination of all retard. Do you not understand how sight works?
>>
>>32628824
Black DOES absorb, that's why black objects heat up faster, they draw in more sunlight.
>>
>>32628824
>>32627828
Fucking rekt
>>
>>32627820
Black is the combination of all color on the spectrum of pigment. Black is the absence of all color on the spectrum of light. Vice versa for white.
Necrozma is a prism, not a blob of ink.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.