[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next games ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

3ds or switch?
I really hope they be on switch because Sun and Moon were laggy as fuck. And I also want to see an HD main pokemon game.
But GameFreak only goal is to get paid so they are going to make it on 3ds probably. You know, the 3ds sold 60 million copies, and the switch is almost 3 million copies.
>>
>>32627034
>the 3ds sold 60 million copies
yeah thanks to pokemon
>and the switch is almost 3 million copies
yeah cause pokemon still isn't on it
>>
Next game this gen? 3DS.

Next games next gen? Switch.
>>
>>32627034
>You know, the 3ds sold 60 million copies, and the switch is almost 3 million copies.

3DS has been out for six years, Switch for four months.
>>
>>32627034
Reminder that IF we got next game on Switch, it will be absolute SHIT. Every time we switch consoles, the first games are always SHIT. RS, absolute garbage, to unplayable extant. DP, you have to be fucking zombie to play something so slow. SM's lag looks heavenly compared to that shit. XY, better than the last two, but still pretty fucking shit.

Still, that's not something we need to worry about, yet. The next is bound to be on 3DS, as changing consoles mid-gen defeats the enitre point of having "generations" and is a waste of GF's time and money. It's a move so stupid that not even a retarded fetus would try it. Not to mention how it would be result in INITIAL less sales. Eventually, it'll get the normal Pokemon sales, but initially, it won't. And finally, development time. Considering GF's working habits and size, and their history, IF they move on to switch, the game won't be coming at least until 2019.
>>
2DS XL
>>
>>32627034
Will be on both Switch and New 3DS. Just like games as Fire Emblem Warriors.
>>
>They be on
Please stop ruining muh 'guage
>>
>>32627034
both for the first time
then switch only
>>
>>32627093
Autism: the post
>>
>>32627034
We will never get a well optimized pokemon game again. Gamefreak has reached their ceiling for what they can do with a Pokemon game. If we stay on the 3DS, GF has proven they are shit with it. If we move to Switch, GF has proved they are shit with new consoles.

>>32627047
Still, when pokemon games have a baseline of sales that will be more than the number of Switch consoles sold this year, it will definitely be more sales on the 3DS, where the game will cost less to make but sell more
>>
File: 1414713612961.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414713612961.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>32627093
>RS, absolute garbage, to unplayable extant
>>
>>32627114
Not that person but with the amount of bait, reposts and shitposting here,You fags see a post that takes more than 30 seconds to come up with and call it autism
>>
>>32627070
It's not even at 3 months yet.
>>
Honestly I think the answer is to put the next games on both. Other games are already doing it like MHXX and Fire Emblem Warriors. Pokémon seems right for another series that should do this.
>>
It would absolutely not surprise me if Game Freak came out and made Stars or whatever for 3DS. They've been incredibly slow to develop shit for new consoles, and overall have poorly optimized games that do come out, especially in the 3DS era. It's possible that Iwata behind the scenes drove the ship for them basically and now they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're doing. How in the world could you release a brand new generation at arguably Pokemon's highest point of popularity since the original games came out and have it lacking features or having objectively worse features than previous games. Not having any sort of Streetpass functionality is the ultimate icing on the cake.

If they DO release on the Switch, i certainly hope they can figure out how to adjust people back to the single screen format since the Pokemon games have benefited from dual screens for a decade now. That and fixing a lot of problems (like lag, etc) and I think one of the biggest changes will be DLC events. I don't think we know if the Switch can download data locally so Pokemon Events in stores will be a thing of the past; it almost seems like they've planned this for a while as many events are now given away with codes.
>>
Switch I want it
>>
>>32627663
the lack of streetpass did confuse me, it seems odd
>>
>>32627034
Hopefully switch
>>
>>32627052
this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.