[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anything bothering you right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-240Magby.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-240Magby.png
48KB, 250x250px
Come into this thread an vent.

I just want the battle to end but these little shits keep calling for help and trapping me with fire spin.
>>
File: teddykrfxm.png (579KB, 904x507px) Image search: [Google]
teddykrfxm.png
579KB, 904x507px
My best friend threw me under the bus recently and he got a promotion at work. He's now a manager. I wanna get back at him but nothing I can do besides play Pokemon and cry about the lost friendship.
>>
/vp/'s insane retardation regarding anything to do with competitive saddens me.
Especially since there is nothing else pokemon related really worth discussing right now. Any thread about competitive is either full of shitposting or ill informed/bad players giving terrible advice.
>>
Abra is really broken in LC but smogon is busy banning stuff in muh OU to notice.
>>
File: 1489529742818.png (111KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489529742818.png
111KB, 920x720px
I tried Nofap in January, didn't fap for a month.
Now every time I masturbate I blow my load too fast and feel depressed and disgusted with myself.
>>
>>32625357
You know different tiers have different people in charge of tiering and bans
>>
File: 1452102120595.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452102120595.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>32625240
I haven't been motivating myself to work on ROMhacking. Last time I posted any kind of progress was two-and-a-half weeks ago, and whenever I tell myself "okay I have to work on this or I'll get into a habit or not doing it" I open up all the shit I need, stare at it for five seconds, and then do something else.
Also the drawthread continues to die because of its horrible tripfags and there's nothing I can do about it. I mean I guess I could learn to draw and that would boost things but I have no kind of tablet, no scanner, and have literally never tried drawing before so it would probably be a lot of work to get something remotely passable anyway and would cut even more into my ROMhacking.
>>
File: IMG_5317.jpg (25KB, 364x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5317.jpg
25KB, 364x349px
I really want to shiny hunt in X so I'm playing the game again (I deleted my file after ORAS came out). Only problem is is that the game is so fucking boring and not even hard because I have the exp share on and I'm just trying to get through the game as fast as possible.
>>
File: tumblr_of5yj4sKbL1u6lehvo5_1280.png (405KB, 1138x911px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of5yj4sKbL1u6lehvo5_1280.png
405KB, 1138x911px
>>32625272
He was probably a dick anyways. You'll make new friends.
>>32625273
Kind of your own fault for viewing competitive threads but yeah, it's pretty annoying.
>>32625357
Use an Alolan Grimer!
>>32625487
Why do you think you aren't interested in ROMHacking anymore? Also, any drawthread on /vp/ is destined to be garbage if it makes you feel any better.
>>32625514
Try turning it off?
>>
A Zangoose in my OR Nuzlocke just killed two of my team members, Linoone and a Tentacool who was going to be my ace for the next gym. On the plus side, it was the first encounter on the route and wasn't too far behind in level, so I've got Linoone's replacement.
>>
>>32625272
WE WERE CLOSER THAN BROTHERS
AND NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER
>>
File: WP_20170118_001.jpg (282KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170118_001.jpg
282KB, 960x540px
Fucking Battle Tower needs to get fucked!
I will never get the Double or Multi Ribbons.
>>
>>32625272
Make new friends, man. Anyone who'll throw you under the bus to make themselves look better is an asshole. You deserve better.
>>
I'm still weirded out that people plan their teams. Like, part of the experience is just using what I happen to run into. Sometimes it means I use early com mons, but I prefer going into the game and taking it as it comes.
>>
>>32625798
Why are you even trying? It's impossible to legitimately get all the ribbons in DPPt now because of the Wi-Fi shutdown.
>>
my gardevoir is sick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.