[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this place worse than lumiose badlands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: haina desert.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
haina desert.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
was this place worse than lumiose badlands?
>>
you mean the place that you get indications on where to go at the very beginning of the area? truly a wicked desert
>>
>>32623987
Not even close.
The combination of the overworld encounters, the rails requiring speed and the wind was what made the badlands so bad.
>>
>>32623987
No you're just too stupid to navigate it
>>
>>32623987
So, what happened when you showed Solrock to the dude?
>>
>>32624047
he flies away into space and you find out he's an alien or something that created the guys who turn into mr bonding
>>
>>32624047
>>32624077
>npc asks to see Solrock/Lunatone
>Solrock and Lunatone aren't in the regional Pokedex of the games SUN and MOON
why
>>
>>32623987
The mere fact that it's optional makes it better. That and the fact that the only arena trap mon in the area has a 10% encounter rate in dust clouds.
>>
>>32624104
>the fucking hula dancer Pokemon isn't in a game taking place in Hawaii
>>
File: 1469415121906.jpg (62KB, 619x477px) Image search: [Google]
1469415121906.jpg
62KB, 619x477px
>>32624120
>>32624369
There was no excuse for this shit
>>
No, not by a long shot. Just by virtue of not having the rails or wind, and being entirely optional of course.
>>
>>32624557
Krabby and Buizel needed to be in that dex too

Bigger dex is the biggest reason I want Stars
That, and Surf needs to be added to Alola Raichus movepool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.