[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fakemon ideas thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: alp-ludach.jpg (86KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
alp-ludach.jpg
86KB, 403x500px
ITT:We share idea's for fakemon.

I wanted to come up with an "ugly" fairy type, instead of a whole type full of cute pink creatures not that i actually dislike cute pink creatures

>No name yet
>small, warty, ugly, Spriggan-esque pokemon (with some canine inspiration. a really ugly riolu)
>fairy/dark
despite being a first stage pokemon, actually has serviceable stats. Nothing too extravagant, but could hold it's own. what really makes it worthy in competitive is it's ability
>Envious:Copies all stat changes on the field
Basically, any time any pokemon on field has it's stats boosted, by a move, ability, etc, this pokemon receives that boost as well. However, if any pokemon on the field has it's stats lowered, by an ability, move, etc,this pokemon receives the lowered stats as well.
>Notable Moves:Me first, copycat, mimic, moonblast, play rough, power trip(through breeding,) snatch, follow me, quash,shadow ball, dark pulse
I'm trying to think of another way to make it balanced. Maybe it's ability can actually be shut down by Taunt? who knows
>>
>>32623211
>I wanted to come up with an "ugly" fairy type
Snubbull beat you to the punch.
>>
>>32623220
There's no quotation marks around Snubbull's ugly. It's one of the worst designs in Pokemon.
>>
>>32623211
Dark /Fairy

Succubus mon
>>
File: beam-flight-render-highres1.png (919KB, 960x787px) Image search: [Google]
beam-flight-render-highres1.png
919KB, 960x787px
>>32623211
>Faditug(Fadion+Space Tug)
>Steel/Normal
>Steel/Water
>43/64/77/75/66/55
>43/64/47/75/96/55
It's got a white, podlike body like the image, with thrusters mounted on its gray back end. It has a three-eyed flat face surrounded with three long, lanky, segmented arms. The white face is surrounded with a gray ring, and has a Y-shaped mouth at the middle as well.

Ability: Water Storage
>Absorbs water moves and turns into a new form with higher Special Attack and Special Defense
>It also turns into a Steel/Water type

It's of course a pre-evolution.
>>
>>32623741
>*43/54/47/95/96/45
Damn.
>>
>>32623211
Another take on the same concept of "ugly fairy"
>3-stage line, split evo.
>1st stage based on an Imp, very frail and doesn't hit hard but gets a shit ton of status moves and stat-lowering moves and flinch moves.
>Characterized as very mischievous, constantly pulling pranks and just generally being an inconvenience but not inherently malicious. Cowardly, quick to run if something attacks even if it is stronger than its attacker. Constantly looking for attention.
>Looks very thin, has grey skin and yellow eyes, has exaggerated facial features and huge ears. Totally bald. Around a foot tall.
>Pure fairy, Prankster and Run Away as abilities.

>2nd stage based on a goblin. Less frail, hits harder but not by a huge amount. Learns a variety of status and offense moves, gets Foul Play, Beat Up, elemental punches, Play Rough, etc.
>Still very mischievous, but also aggressive. Goes out of its way to bully Pokemon it knows are weaker, may put up some resistance when something fights back but has no problem running away when in over its head. Still wants attention, mostly human attention.
>Fatter than pre-evo, with thicker skin as well. Features far more proportional than pre-evo, has some unkempt black fur on its head, face, and shoulders. About 3 feet tall.
>Pure fairy, same abilities as first stage.

>Final-1
>Friendship evo.
>Based on a Hobgoblin, bulky and fairly fast, doesn't hit too hard but carries a wide array of status and support moves.
>No longer aggressive or mischievous, instead tries to be helpful and is very protective of its friends. Still attention hungry, but no longer does bad stuff to get attention but does still enjoy pranks. Not likely to run even when outmatched.
>More slender, skin is a brownish-grey. Black fur now runs down its back as well as head and shoulders, but is well kept. About 5-feet tall
>Fairy or Fairy/Psychic, Prankster and Triage abilities.

Cont.
>>
>>32623857
>Final-2
>Based on Orc/Ogre, very bulky and hits super hard physically but slow. Gets a lot of high BP attacks and recoil moves. Gets some boosting moves like Curse and Belly Drum.
>Very aggressive and selfish, will attack anything without hesitation. Will try to assert dominance over any Pokemon it finds, even if at a severe disadvantage. Known to use bark ripped from trees as makeshift armor.
>More muscular than prior stages, with scaly dark grey skin. Black fur has grown into a shaggy mane on its head, covers shoulders and back as well. Has a large nose and sharp yellow teeth. Carries around a tree trunk to use as a club, has chunks of bark on chest, shoulders, legs, etc serving as makeshift armor. Roughly 6 feet tall.
>Fairy/Dark or Fairy Fighting, Intimidate and Moxie for abilities.

>Hidden Abilities
>Imp and Goblin have Wimp Out
>Hobgoblin has Friend Guard
>Orc has Reckless
>>
>>32623211
Base it on the Aye-aye those things are ugly as shit. So ugly people think they put a curse on you if they point in your direction with their skinny fingers.
>>
File: shutterstock_104203259.jpg (242KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_104203259.jpg
242KB, 500x327px
>>32623211
This Pokemon also has an evolution, but it's a lot different, and actually loses a lot of the good things about it's pre-evolution.
>no name yet
>a bipedal Borozi with a long coat that evokes armor.
>Fairy/Fighting
>a bulky pokemon with a specially offensive presence.
>Ability:Fluffy/Justified/Pixilate(HA)
>Notable Moves:Focus Blast, Aura Sphere,Vacuum Wave,Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Heal Pulse, Recover,Cosmic Power,Final Gambit,Hyper Voice,Last Resort
>New Move:Heaven Burst.
>Fighting, BP 90,Special
>does damage while removing all stat changes on field
Maybe it's a little balanced, considering it would also remove your stat changes.Basically it's meant to be a specially oriented fighting type since there's so little of those
>>
File: win_kyoshiro2.png (28KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
win_kyoshiro2.png
28KB, 304x224px
REPOSTING

>Type
Fighting
>Role
A defensive mon that relies on utility/support moves to bring some variety in monofighting type teams instead of the usual slow bulky tank or speedy mixed sweeper roles.
>Concept
mixture of Kabuki theatrics (like how Meloetta-P uses performance art as a fighting specialty), oni and warrior
>Abilities
Guts, Intimidate, Provoke (HA)
Guts appears to be standard for bruiser fighting types, Intimidate due to Kabuki mask/make up, Provoke is auto-taunt ability, also due to Kabuki mask
>stat spread
HP: 105
Atk: 120
Def: 100
Sp. Atk: 45
Sp. Def: 100
Spe: 35
BST: 505
the slow speed references the slow (start) of Kabuki theatre, and so it could be of use with Trick Room, and to balance out its good bulk and decent attack
>moves
nothing unique but definitely has Sucker Punch to make use of the Auto-taunt ability and to avoid overlap with priority of other fighting types (Bullet/Mach punch), Close Combat (you sacrifice the defensive aspect if you go full-offense), Trick Room (again to reference the theatrical aspect of the pokemon), Healing Pulse, Helping Hand, Follow Me, Me First, Fake Out

Guts can make it a decent offensive threat as a curveball

Evolves by trade

There. A third Machamp/second Conkeldurr without taking away the exact same niche. Think an improved Hariyama mixed with Hitmontop with better BST--aka the four pure fighting types who were relevant in the VGCs of years past
>>
Ghost ship sort of thing.
Water/Fire
Lightning Rod
>65/35/65/120/135/135 (540)
Moveset includes:
Scald
Shadow Ball
Memento
Spite
Electro Ball
Thunder
Fire Blast
Will O'Wisp
Dark Pulse
Dragon Breath
Quiver Dance
Rain Dance
Explosion
Flash Cannon
This could dominate OU if a physical AV equivalent existed.
>>
File: St-Elmos-fire.jpg (72KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
St-Elmos-fire.jpg
72KB, 736x552px
>>32624041
this is so good and i love it so much
>>
>>32624041
Broken
>>
>>32623211

Speaking of Dark/Fairy concepts, I was tooling around with a Big Bad Wolf/Rangda concept where it would appear to lost children seeming as if a guardian spirit only to show its true face and either consume/spirit them away.
>>
>>32623211
Electric/Fire toaster.

Give it Steelworker or something. Covers the metal in the toaster, AND has the benefit of Rock-type coverage.
>>
>>32623911
basically a sergal
>>
Just a fucking shadow.
Ability: Adaptability
Type: Ghost/Fighting (for yummy umresisted STAB, bar Normal/Ghost)
Stats: 10/147/5/179/5/153/499 BST
Best Sash user ever, since it will basically always die in one hit. Design-wise, a shadowy stick figure.
>>
>>32624203
>Electric/Fire toaster.
Rotom-Heat.
>>
No name yet
Fire/Ground
Fast attacker, something like 130 attack and ~90 speed
Speed boost as the ability
Has moves like Swords Dance, Bounce, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Nitro Charge, Flare Blitz, etc.
Single Stage
Lives in a desert, wasteland area and preys upon the local Ekans/Arbok lines
>>
Gimme my mermaid pokemon
Popplio line is Literally Cosplaying seals and the Mermaid theme doesn't appear until Brionne
I want a 2/3 Staged, Humanoid MermaidWith a secondary type that isn't Fairy
>>
>>32624451
The pokedex talks about how it can go from standing still to 130 Mph in seconds and about how it will sometimes attack people's hoses because it mistakes them for snake pokemon. Based on a Roadrunner.
>>
>>32624462
dark or ghost desu
>>
>>32624425
Toaster Pokemon line > microwave Pokemon form.
>>
>>32624425
That's a microwave.
>>
>>32624462
>Humanoid
No. Keep your waifu cancer to yourself.
>>
>>32625649
Not even the guy but feral shit hasnt stopped pokephilia
>>
>>32623211
Banana Pokemon
Ability: Klutz (This pokemon is always confused and cannot be status ailmented)
Hidden Ability: Peel (Once this Pokemon's HP hits 50% or lower, its Defenses is lowered but Speed and Attack are raised to Max)
>>
File: AThumbCut_170529-084108.png (866KB, 797x798px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_170529-084108.png
866KB, 797x798px
This is probably too many ideas in one but I think it could work:

I was thinking of an Pokémon based on superheroes.

The concept is that the Pokémon is kind of like an android/terminator based Pokémon. With subtle design choices based on Superman and Ultraman. It could have several references to Jewish Golems about how they were used to protect Jewish people, but this was built to protect people and Pokemon alike. It would have a gimmick of being solar powered, just to keep it's reference to Superman and it could also be reference to solar power being increasingly present in modern robotics and technology. It's design would be similar to androids and robots, but more "humanlike" characteristics.

I was thinking this would be better fit as a legendary or part of a legendary trio.

As far as typing probably
>Steel/Flying
>Steel/Fighting
>Steel/Electric
>Steel
>Fighting/Steel

>inb4 muh regis and Golurk

Gamefreak reuses ideas all the time.
>>
>>32626766
Also I was thinking there could be a letter character present somewhere on the design so it could be a reference to Superman and Jewish Golems. Because of Supermans "S" and Jewish Golems having texts written on them in order to function. Also Superman was created by Jews.
Also, Man of STEEL. Would be another good line to connect the concept.
>>
>>32626071
Klutz already exists, and it does a different thing than what you posted...
>>
>>32624462
Sirens are inherently superior to Mermaids
>>
>>32623211
Sounds like something based off this fella?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugul_Noz
>>
Figer:Fidget Spinner-Mon
>>
I've come up with a semi-fleshed out starter trio, I'm just not good enough at drawing to sketch some ideas. I'll give you the competitive angle/rationale.

The Grass starter is basically a cross between a Tolkien-inspired elf and a forest or tree creature. The leaf-shaped ears of Tolkien elves become actual leaves, their typically longish hair is either moss or foliage, simple concept. It would be a humanoid Grass starter like Chesnaught except much more slender. Final stage:

Grass/Fairy
Technician
HP: 105
Att: 50
Def: 60
SpA: 95
SpD: 88
Spd: 95

English translations aside this thing is meant to be a Quiver Dance sweeper with Magical Leaf/Mega Drain, Fairy Wind/Draining Kiss, Air Cutter, Technician boosted Hidden Powers of your choice and other support moves like Leech Seed, Moonlight, and Feather Dance.

Fire starter is snek but not Snivy tier, an actually limbless snake with its final evolution based off the fabled basilisk, with a special version of Intimidate called Petrify.

Fire/Poison
Petrify/Intimidate
HP: 75
Att: 120
Def: 72
SpA: 60
SpD: 72
Spd: 110

Standard physical STABs, Glare, Coil, Wisp, etc.

And then a bulky crustacean of some kind for the Water type. Maybe a malacostraca or regular lobster.

Water/Ground
Regenerator

HP: 90
Att: 90
Def: 110
SpA: 55
SpD: 100
Spd: 55

Gets Rocks and Spikes, Rapid Spin, Waterfall and Edgequake, and U-Turn.

The idea is that every starter has a 4x SE STAB move against the starter it's strong against.
>>
File: four horsemen legendaries.png (53KB, 799x1017px) Image search: [Google]
four horsemen legendaries.png
53KB, 799x1017px
Toxic Radiance: Non-poison types take 1/8 damage while this pokemon is on the field
Vigorous Radiance: Fighting type moves deal 30% more damage while this pokemon is on the field
Hungry Radiance: Biting moves deal 50 percent more damage while this pokemon is on the field
Draining Radiance: Non-Ghost types take 1/8 damage while this pokemon is on the field
>>
>>32631553
also ignore the tiers, I just edited Froslass's page.
>>
>>32623857
>>32623866
Solid theory-crafting. Only thing I'd drop is the optional dual-typing from Final-1 and keep it pure Fairy.
>>
>>32631553
Love it all. Horstilent shits on nearly every Fairy too, so that's nice.

Why not swap Horvacious/Hornecro's stats?
>>
File: CxC6BkJUUAAyaOp.jpg (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CxC6BkJUUAAyaOp.jpg
49KB, 1000x1000px
I always thought moomin would be a cool basis for a fairy or fairy/normal type.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.