[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best team and moves for >pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pokemoncrystal.png (131KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoncrystal.png
131KB, 250x249px
What is the best team and moves for

>pic related
>>
Depends on the format.
Also you really shouldn't be asking /vp/ for competitive advice. I use a choice specs set in Battle Tree singles.
>>
>>32622788

what about for the main story?
>>
>>32622840
don't ask /vp/ as well. Use smogon.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gsc-in-game-tiers.3467489/
>>
>>32622840
Why do you need advice on in-game sets anyway? You can win with literally anything in the story.
>>
>>32622866
This.
I will never understand why people ask for in-game teams. It's simple: try a pokemon, if it is good keep in the team, if is not, replace it.
>>
File: 1476139424413.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476139424413.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>32622875

I don't have all day you fucking autist
>>
>>32622899
so stop wasting time here and use the smogon link, fag.
>>
File: 1476799706337.jpg (94KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476799706337.jpg
94KB, 522x579px
>>32622906

do it for me bitch

if you're SO smart and use these elitist websites.

It puts suicuine in bottom tier which would reck
>>
I will not give you any more (You)s
>>
fair enough
>>
>>32622906
To be fair all it says is that suicune is good in crystal and not as good in gold/silver

>>32622899
Pretty sure (you)'re the fucking autist, you'd have to try pretty damn hard to fuck up the in-game playthrough
>>
Wow what a giant faggot.

He's not entitled to answer you, faggot, nor are you entitled to an answer because you "don't have all day" to figure out your fucking Pokémon team.

Yet he did answer you, politely offering you the resources to figure it out yourself. And you're still mad he won't just do it for you, because you're a faggot.

Go suck a fucking fat one like the faggot you are, faggot.
>>
>>32622750
If you're asking how to make the game the most easy to beat, just use your starter and nothing else except HM slaves that receive no Exp in fights. Carry lots of healing items and Revives on you and use your weaker Pokémon as pivots if you need to heal.
If you're asking for the most fun team to use, just use your favorites, and if you've already played the game with your favorites than go out of your way to use Pokémon you haven't before, that way you might make some new favorites.
>>
>ingame
Typhlosion and shit
>competetive
Snorlax and shit
>>
>people who rely on others to help them with their pokemanz teamz
>>
Ingame use typhlosion and golem (if you can trade). You can get a geodude right away and it's a perfect counter for the first three gyms, plus it hits the fourth and sixth gyms for SE damage with its ground Moves. It's really the perfect choice.

Typhlosion is your standard fast special attacker and counters the grass types that golem is weak to.

After that you'll need a grass type to hit water and ground types since both of the above are weak to both. Bellsprout is a good early choice, but it takes a while to get a leaf stone. Exeggcute is also good but it needs a leaf stone too. Don't use jumpluff it sucks ingame.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.