[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are good games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: hffff.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
hffff.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
These are good games.
>>
>>32622735
I agree.
>>
>>32622735
thanks to SM this battle exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAkFUtYrUk

SM was a mistake.
>>
>>32622735
If you like linearity, many boring text-only cutscenes, handholding and no exploring, yes.

Very good games indeed.
>>
>>32622735
>>32622737
Someone with good taste on this board? What a rare sight to see
>>
>>32622735
Goddamn, Anon, you almost gave me cancer with that pic.
>>
Sun and Moon are not bad games.
Sun and Moon are bad Pokemon games.
>>
GOOD

Garbage
Overhyped
Overrated
Dog shit
>>
>>32622784
By literally what standards are they good games anon?
>>
>>32622802
they're fun n comfy as heck, just like all official nintendo games
>>
>>32622831
>I don't have a real reason so I'm just gonna say they're fun and comfy!!!
At least explain why you found them fun and comfy.
>>
>>32622735
They're okay the first time around and then become a bit worse than mediocre after. It probably has the worst level design in the series too as well as extremely obtrusive cutscenes. Couple that with performance issues and the game is a mess. It's not so bad the first time around but if you ever want to replay the games with a different team or something it gets really annoying.
>>
Good one time playable. Very little repeatability compared to past games
>>
>>32622860
Here's (you)r (you)
>>
>>32622873
>implying SM is replayable
>>
>>32622873
not an argument
>>
File: 1492127105500.png (268KB, 693x472px) Image search: [Google]
1492127105500.png
268KB, 693x472px
>>32622880
>>32622889
Shit, you're right, I'm fucking retarded
>>
Honestly part of why I was so fine with this game is because the things like the long and difficult to navigate routes and caves were the slowest parts of the game for me, I always wanted to just train my Pokemon and get to the story. I do like puzzles and exploration a lot, but I just have other games for when I want that stuff, and I wasn't in the mood for that stuff when I was playing it. So I think, while a lot of peoples' complaints are valid, because the game is a lot different now, I would just argue that I can like the game for the very same reason that some other people hate it. I love the story and I like the more streamlined routes.
>>
>>32622735
I actually bought Moon after playing Sun just to experience the story again
You have good taste
>>
>>32622802
They provide an enjoyable experience with a variety of different fictional creatures and methods to build a party built just for the player. It's relaxing to pick up and roam around some nice tropical islands while crafting partners that are going to help you take down organisations and stop what are essentially aliens. The freedom in how the player wishes to go about doing so, what pace they play at, whether or not they choose to collect as many Pokemon as possible or steamroll with their desired favourites and the self-imposed limits one can put on their selves all provide a diverse story into how the user plays the game.

Somebody who has never played a Pokemon game before won't know about the missing Pokemon and features or the differences in how it handles its story and gameplay, they're simply buying a game to have a good time and there's no reason why Sun and Moon would be unable to provide that.
>>
>>32622967
>Somebody who has never played a Pokemon game before
Who hasn't
>>
>>32622973
Young children
>>
Thinking of restarting my sun version.

Thing is I have both snorlium z and mewnium z
Never use them though. Are they worth keeping?
>>
>>32622977
no, and don´t inject then later, they could ban you from online tournaments
>>
>>32622967
I can give you that, I suppose, but when better alternatives exists it's just a shame.

I usually start with the shittiest game in a series anyway so at least they'd be able to enjoy this by playing it first.
>>
>>32622831
>comfy

they are everything but comfy
>>
>>32622754
I don't even have words to express how much I hate this
>>
Has cutscenes 0/10
>>
>>32622735
They are 6/10 games.
>>
File: 1483461978133.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1483461978133.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>32622754
>run to your wife Reshiram

Only good part, but damn this in cringy.
>>
>>32622977
larger version or source?
>>
>>32622735
Meh. They had good aspects but the cutscene density and the intense railroading made the game a chore to play through compared to older games. I consider them better than all of Gen 6 but that's not a very high compliment, and they're pretty low on my ranking of Pokémon games.
>>
>>32622754
I refuse to listen to this.
I feel like my ears would invert.
>>
>>32623259
Several points better than any gen 4 game deserves, then.
>>
>>32623525
I don't see what that has to do with the thread at all regardless of whether it's true or false
>>
>>32623525
nice derail attempt. care to make a point about the actual topic?
>>
>>32622977
This >>32622998 means that if you reset your Sun Version then you are fucked. Also, WHY THE FUCK WOULD A PEOPLE WANT TO RESET SM?! The story is packed with cutscenes and very lineal region, only having backtracking on Aether Foundation and is because it is an island. (If you have completed the Pokédex then I wish you good luck obtaining Goomy line, Vanillite line, Dhelmise, and other Pokémon by fishing)
>>
>>32622735
.They're video games
>>
>>32622772
Where? I don't see them.
>>
>>32622977
Sorry Anon, have no idea where I found it. Which sucks because I see so little Brown Sun and Chocolate Chicken art

>>32624393
Mostly thinking of restarting because I rushed through my first time around, playing as quickly as possible to get back to my studies.

And there are some pokemon I kind of want to try out raising from the beginning that were only available late game.

Was mostly nervous about losing z-crystals, but honestly only use that special snorlax for happy hour and don't use mew at all.
I actually didn't mind the cutscenes either.
>>
File: fuck no.png (232KB, 329x328px) Image search: [Google]
fuck no.png
232KB, 329x328px
>>32622754
That gave me six different kinds of cancer
>>
>>32622735
It's true. Apart from the abundance of Pelipper, not rebattling trainers, not being able to explore away from the story flag without being blocked and 800 single-mon battles back to back in Po Town-Aether Paradise, I did enjoy the experience.
>>
>>32622754
I think you mean rap was a mistake.
>>
They're good games. It's just that other games were GREAT
>>
>>32622796
Ding-dong diddly this.
>>
>>32625869
Pokemon games haven't been great since gen 2.
>>
>>32622735
They're not
>>
They had Ribombee so it automatically makes them top tier.
>>
>>32622754
thanks for giving me cancer
>>
>>32622977
I restarted it and regretted it. I never used the event z crystals that have been released so far but I liked having them for collection's sake. Didn't really think that through before I restarted. Also the story is a drawl to go through again and the cutscenes make everything insufferable. Would not reccommend.
>>
File: wish I was ded.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
wish I was ded.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>>32622754
>>
>>32623525
Seriously, Gen 4 haters are really the most pathetic part of this board
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.