[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the only games I never see /vp/ shit all over, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
These are the only games I never see /vp/ shit all over, which leads me to assume that these are the best Pokemon games ever.
>>
They're the most unremarkable.
>>
>>32615813
No, that just means they're the most inoffensive and mediocre Pokemon games ever.
>>
>>32615813
>Claim game to be best
>/vp/ will shit on it
Should have actually called them crap, then /vp/ would defend them
>>
>>32615813
actually, those are the most forgettable pokemon games ever
>>
>>32615813
Trozei is the best Pokémon tho
>>
>>32615860
This anon gets it.
>>
Its not so much that they're the best, but at their worst FRLG is inoffensive.
>>
>>32615813
They're okay, but a little too slow-going for my liking.
>>
File: akari.png (314KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
akari.png
314KB, 676x720px
>>32615813
>These are the only games I never see /vp/ shit all over
Because you are new, buddy.
>>
>>32615813
>>32615819
>>32615825
They're the least controversial. Nothing particularly interesting but nothing incompetent either.
>>
They butchered the soundtrack, otherwise they don't do much wrong. All the shit for gen 1 gets directed towards RBY and FRLG end up getting off pretty lightly.
>>
>>32615813
If nobody here shits on FRLG, then it is one of.the worst games.

Because people here only attack the good games here.
>>
>>32617211
That's not true because people attack DPPt all the time.
>>
>>32617228
that's because people remember DPPt
>>
>>32615813
Eh kinda boring doesnt fix that much of Kanto
It's nice to play occasionally
Sevii islands are fun
Really i only find original fun because of all the glitches and the broken system

Its not first pokemon game id consider replaying
>>
we ca all kind of agree that the gen one remakes were a bit mediocre. Honestly i thinks gen 4 and later were better because of things like the physical special split, but i can understand enjoying gen 3 if you're not thinking at things from a competitive perspective.

and since we all agree there's really no point in making threads about them because there's nothing to discuss.
>>
>>32615813
They have the only good lineup but the caves are just fucking annoying and it's been beat to death. Fucking sucks because I wanna play it again but can't bring myself to it's so boring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.