[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon variants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-27-12-16-20.png (261KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-27-12-16-20.png
261KB, 720x1280px
When will GF learn?

I was so pleasantly surprised when this garbage mobile game had a FUCKING ton of karp variants. This is an awesome idea, that has come up many times among fans and GF always insisted in ignoring it.

A color variation in the same species with differing degrees of rarity is what the main line game needs and you know it.

Please, post fan art of pokemon patterns varying.
>>
>>32612898
>more gimmicks
No thanks, it'd make mons like spinda and basculin pointless.

What we need is actual new mons.
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 1200x1500px
>>32612898
This and fusions is what Pokemon needs to stay fresh in the coming years
>>
>>32612928
Fusions would be too much work and thematically diversive , but variations could come from breeding. Alolan formes were a step in the right direction.
>>
>>32612928
If that's the shit that you want, just go fucking play Monster Rancher.

That shit has no place in a Pokemon game.
>>
>>32612928
Try harder.
>>
>>32612928
OP here, I hate fusions. They aren't even close to pattern variation, they would create only chaos in the games. Please DON'T.
>>
Yep, I agree
>>
>>32612912
A pokemon is being recoloured multiple times, they can hardly use that as an excuse to include less mons in the next gen
>>
>>32613045
Tell X&Y/SM that and come back and try again
>>
>>32612928
Minus art how much effort would it be to put this into a romhack? Even instead of the regular breeding if it's a nightmare
>>
>>32612912
If anything that just gives more reason to do it to more pokemon.
>>
>>32612928
kill yourself please
>>
>>32612928
Fusions deserve to be a cool fanart thing forever
Variations make sense though.
Alolan everything would have been nice, if obviously a stupid amount of work.
I'd totally accept a generation that was no new pokes but all non-event/legendary/specifically region exclusive mons from a new region.
Or have it so variations are becoming a thing since they've basically successfully made type changing a thing with Type:Full/Silvally
>>
>>32612928
Fuck you, man.

Fuck you.
>>
>>32612898
Amen brotha
>>
>>32612928
I think the parent thing could work but they would need to stop making new gens so they could focus in on this
>>
>>32612928
You'd need a reboot for this, or you'd have something very very very butchered, it's plain impossible to do this with 800 pokémon.
>>
>>32612928
>only single type Pokemon can fuse
Does this make fusions less retarded?
>>
>>32612898
this is what ive always fucking wanted. spindafy every pokemon and i'd be hooked on customization
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.