[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to check if a Pokemon is legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So, for 2017 VGC, you can only use legit Pokemon. But how do you know if your Pokemon are legit or not?
For example, let's say you traded in a Ditto. Then you used said Ditto for breeding purposes. If that Ditto turns out to be not legit, it delegitmizes the whole bloodline bred from the Ditto. How would you make sure that the Pokemon you trade in are legit?
>inb4 catch your own dittos
>>
>>32610715
>it delegitmizes the whole bloodline bred from the Ditto.
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>32610715
>If that Ditto turns out to be not legit, it delegitmizes the whole bloodline bred from the Ditto
No it doesn't and stop watching Velisify
>>
>>32610731
>>32610732
Yes it does. I have been spectating recent tournaments, and saw a lot of people getting turned off because of that. I don't know how they check it, but they do.
>>
>>32610745
I don't believe there's anyway to tell whether or not the parents were hacked. It's hard enough to tell if the pokemon itself is hacked if it's done properly.
>>
>>32610715
None of this would be an issue if Gamefreak got out of their asses and just allow us to increase IVs like EVs. And no, the hyper training isn't the proper solution.
>>
Just Hyper Train lmao
>>
>>32610715
Funny enough the only people can really tell if a pokemon is legit or a pasable fake are people who gen Pokemon.
>>
Yeah that's fucking retarded OP I don't know where you got that info I assume some other retard on verlisfys tier.

Anyway no, the egg you get from the ditto and the pokemon that hatch from it are completely legit.
>>
>>32610745
They were probably getting turned away because they were retarded and didn't gen the Pokemon properly. There is absolutely no way to tell if a hacked Pokemon is hacked if it's done correctly.
>>
>>32610745
bullshit
>>
>>32610715
In that case, I should have been banned already. But I wasn't. Because the pokémon that I hatched from the eggs are completely legit independently of whether the parents were hacked or not, fucking retard.
>>
>>32610715
You can breed from illegal parents and make legal offspring.
The only exception is if your breeding passes down moves or abilities that are not obtainable.
For instance, if your friend give you an Intimidate Incineroar, and you bred that to get another Intimidate Incineroar, your baby would be illegal.
The same goes for egg moves, although AFAIK since Bank is out, all egg moves programmed into the game can now be bred legitimately.

Source: OP is a fag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.