[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE ANOTHER KANTO GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: kanto.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kanto.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
WHY DOESN'T GAMEFREAK MAKE ANOTHER KANTO GAME?
They realize that people only care about the original pokemon, that's why they only had original pokemon in GO, and they keep adding old pokemon to the "NEW" tcg sets and videogames.

The old pokemons are loved by everyone, noone cares about the other 800. Doesn't gamefreak realize HOW FUCKING GOOD IT WOULD SELL IF THEY JUST MADE ANOTEHR GAME IN KANTO??!?

DIDNT THEY SEE HOW WELL POKEMON GO DID? DONT THEY REALIZE WHY THEY KEEP MAKING CHARIZARD AND PICKACHU?? EVERYONES FAVOURITE POKEMON ARE CHARIZARD AND PICKACHU; NOONE FUCKIGN KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW GARBAGE FEDORA SHIT STAIN "POKEMON".

IT WOULD SELL LIKE GOLD IN A BANK; WTF IS WRONG WITH GF ARE THEY FUCKING STUPID, DON'T THEY LIKE MONEY??

WHY MUST WE SUFFER THROUGH ALL THESE UNCREATIVE UNORIGINAL BORING "POKEMON??" I WANT A NEW GAME IN KANTO AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE; GF GET YOUR SHIT TOUGHETHER I KNOW YOU HAVE EMPLOYES LURKING HERE; GET BACK TO WORK AND GET ANOTHER KANTO GAME CUNT
>>
If we ever return to Kanto my first playthrough will be made entirely out of new Pokemon.
>>
>>32609405
>kanto
>new pokemon
when did that happen?
>>
File: 1495231004524.png (6KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495231004524.png
6KB, 250x230px
>>32609398
Please do everyone a favor and get the fuck off the board.
>>
>>32609398
Please just kill yourself. The way you type makes me want to rip my eyes out it's so annoying.
>>
Are you a woman or a faggot? Only these two groups type such way.
>>
>>32609398
Finna cringe.
>>
>>32609405
>FRLG were announced
>"Cool, I'd love to play the originals with the new pokemon sprinkled about"
>No new pokemon are able to be used until post-game
>Even new evolutions are locked til post-game
That shit annoyed me so much. Even GSC had Gen2 pokemon findable when you were able to go to Kanto. If we ever get a new Kanto release, I hope they don't try to pull this shit again.
>>
>>32609472
>>32609692
>>32609699
>no arguments, w-wah you have to like this new tasteless GARBAGE or you should kill yourself
Why do you not even try to adress any of my points? Everyone loves pickachu and charizard (GEN FUCKING ONE), that's why they keep reusing them. It's so simple, why are you unable to see the truth?
>>
>>32609772
Faggot, got it.
>>
>>32609772
>everyone loves charizard
>>
>>32609772
>everyone loves pikachu
can you just fucking kill yourself?
>>
>>32609772
Because if you spend more than five minutes on here, then you would know exactly what the problems are that we have with genwunners like you.
>>
>>32609782
>>32609785
This is so typical 4chan, always taking a contrarian standpoint opposed to the norm. Everyone else likes pikachu and charizard (both are the most printed pokemons in the tcg, for obvious reasons...), so natuarlly, 4chan has to take a contrarian standpoint. Good job proving my point!
>>
File: 1476556676388.png (12KB, 490x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476556676388.png
12KB, 490x432px
>OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT MAKING MORE GEN1 STUFF BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID I CLEARLY UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT ECONOMICS AND THE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY THAN TWO TITANS OF IT
>>
>>32609810
We're telling you this shit because we think you 90's shitters get way too much gen 1 attention. I mean, I don't have problems with gen 1 itself, but there are objectively better gens out there. But I guess you're too busy watching 90's Nick to understand there exist good shit made past the turn of millennium.
>>
weak bait

2/10 some people will reply seriously
>>
>>32609748
I don't think they will - I mean they added the gen4 evos to HG/SS pokedex

...except location based evos anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.