[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this channel? I think this is the only poketuber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: _20170526_131019.jpg (199KB, 1078x1460px) Image search: [Google]
_20170526_131019.jpg
199KB, 1078x1460px
Thoughts on this channel?

I think this is the only poketuber whose content isn't cancer
>nice voice
>actually good content
>teaches new players about older gens
>did I mentioned his sexy voice?
>>
Advertising is against the rules.
>>
File: _20170526_132045.jpg (209KB, 1080x1673px) Image search: [Google]
_20170526_132045.jpg
209KB, 1080x1673px
That video is different from previous ones btw, he usually does competitive history on certain mons
>>
>>32607576
He is cool
>>
>>32607576
He's like the first YouTube content creator I've seen, who always tries to get UNDER the 10 minute video length
>>
I actually like him a lot too because he doesn't try to rally his fans together to assrape other poketubers.
>>
>>32607576
Very good channel, discovered 2 weeks ago and I watched all the pokemon videos. I learned,I enjoyed and damn that voice
>>
>>32607576
I like pokeaim even if his voice is a bit on the nasal side.
Informative and laid back guy.

Aside from that I don't watch anyone else. Any pokétuber that specializes in delivering pokémon news, top 10 lists, controversy or other kinds of hype bullshit are all cancer.
>>
>>32607576
It's good, i like how he looks like he did a good amount of study on every video, though you need to stop being a faggot and promoting your own channel
>>
>>32607576
t. False Swipe Trainer
>>
>>32607576
>Mentioning he's hot and not posting a pic of him
>>
>10 posters
>10 replies
Either this is the single Pokétuber that /vp/ doesn't hate, or OP is even more pathetic than I ever would've thought.
>>
>>32608477
>>32608549
I didn't even put a link, I just wanted to know your opinion anons
>>
>>32607576
if I had to check only 1 of his video to make up my mind about him which video would it be?

I don't usually do this but I'm giving him a chance.
>>
>>32607576
I like the WeedleTwineedle. Battles are well thought, he uses some different options without implying they are the best, just using them for fun. Its jokes are actually funny (he loves shitting on that really bad pokemon youtuber I forgot the name).
>>
Good content, good voice. It's ok.
>>
>>32609233
I don't like him, he kinda comes off as an asshole "wow, look at how creative my opponent's team is" nigga you're the one who asked for an OU battle. I use stupid shit like specs seviper and rindo carracosta in OU, but I don't bitch when my opp uses a lando/green/magearna/etc. I see him in everyone's comment sections, though.

I'd vote pyrotoz for best poketuber. Funny, not obnoxious like Poey Jokeaim sometimes is, usually plays the comfiest tier (RU).
>>
>>32607576
I was pleasantly surprised when I found this channel. Was super cool to learn about the really old official tournaments that were ran. I didn't realize Misdreavus was a high ranking Pokemon in Gen2 until I saw the Gengar video.
>>
I've been subbed to you since the charizard video.
I only subbed because of an argument I had with a normie friend
>>
>>32609074
Most of his "History of" are pretty decent looks at how specific Pokemon have changed through the meta. If I had to pick one, I suppose it would be Snorlax or Gengar.
He makes a few small mistakes in his videos, but he's usually quick to fix them in the comments section.
>>
>>32607576
Anything thing is better than top 10 Pokemon videos. Gen 1 meta has always been interesting to me.
>>
>>32607576
The guy has a way better understanding of the games than most other channels do, which is much appreciated.
>>
Pretty solid. Some pronunciations make me cringe, like Smogon... wtf?

Having been playing in some of the competitive formats, though, the sets he mentions and the like are offshoots. Almost seems like he cherry-picks to make some stuff look worse than it was, like Alakazam in 4th gen.

Other than that, bretty gewd.
>>
>>32607576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zxc0ReT-zs&ab_channel=ShinyCollector98

Well...
>>
>>32607594
Does he intend to do Pokemon from all Gens up to the current one?
>>
>>32610749
>>32608473
>top 10 lists
What's wrong with Top 10's?
>>
the only good pokemon content on youtube is heatah fajita
>>
>>32607576
>competitive Pokemon
>>
>>32607576
Funnily enough just found him today through some of his "History of" videos popping up in my recommends. Not bad, it was interesting to see how some of my classic bros fared back before I even knew what an actually competitive scene was, and how they've evolved over the years with the meta.
>>
>>32607576
I like it but it's mostly stuff we've been hammering for years already.

Kinda wish he tried these retrospective in other games as well.
>>
>>32612038
This guy seems to actually research the original gen 1 meta, rather than the Smogon version that's hellbent on using cart rules for whatever reason. Stadium rules were a much different beast, since Tauros couldn't just spam hyper beam.
>>
>>32611354
He does videos depending on what mon people wanna see
I think in his last video he wrote a comment or mentioned it somewhere else that he'd cover all mons except the ones of the 7th gen
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.