[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The Fairy type does not exist, what type would they be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>Ribombee
Bug/Flying

>Primarina
Water/Psychic

>Xerneas
Psychic

>Morelull/Shiinotic
Grass/Electric
>>
God I'm pissed that they made a new typing just to give Sylveon "le gimmick xD". They couldn't come up with something original so now the entire franchise suffers
>>
>>32606638
Shhinotic would be poison imo

Majority of them would be Psychic
>>
>>32606668
typical power creep. introduce a new type and sell it by making it fucking amazing both offensively and defensively.
>>
>>32606668
I am a dragonfag and 4x pissed at this shit
>>
>Florges
Grass

>Aromatisse
Poison

>Slurpuff
Normal

>Sylveon
Normal

>Xerneas
Steel

>Shiinotic
Grass/Psychic

>Comfey
Grass

>Mimikyu
Ghost/Normal

>Tapus
Part Psychic
>>
>>32606668

What makes you think Fairy type was created for Sylveon and not the other way around?
>>
>Klefki
Steel

>Carbink
Rock

>Diance
Rock/Psychic

>Dedenne
Electric/Ground
>>
>Magearna
Steel/Electric
>>
>>32606732
Sylveon was clearly supposed to be Flying type and then GF was like "it's not special enough waaah wahhhh"
>>
>>32606638
>Flabebe, Floette, Florges
Pure grass

>Spritzee, Aromatisse
Pure poison

>Swirlix, Slurpuff
Pure normal

>Sylveon
Pure normal. It's like a glorification of all the pink blob normal types, there's no way it'd be the flying type eeveelution.

>Dedenne
Pure electric (it should have been this to begin with, it doesn't have a single fairy-like element, not even if you bring up the tooth mouse argument)

>Carbink and Diancie
Pure rock, maybe rock/psychic

>Klefki
Pure steel

>Xerneas
Pure psychic

>Mega Altaria
Dragon/Flying

>Mega Audino
Pure normal, maybe normal/psychic

>Primarina
Pure water

>Comfey
Pure grass or a rare case of grass/normal

>Alolan ninetales
Pure ice, ice/psychic maybe

>Cutiefly, Ribombee
Bug/flying

>Morelull, Shiinotic
Considering the illuminate ability and lore, definitely grass/psychic. I doubt they'd make another grass/poison mushroom, and there's nothing poison-like about shiinotic

>Mimikyu
Ghost/normal

>The tapus
Electric/fighting, grass/fighting, water/psychic, pure psychic (maybe bug/psychic considering lele's butterfly motif but I think it's too much of a stretch)

>Magearna
Pure steel, although steel/electric is a good possibility.

The fairy moves would get distributed among grass (flower shield, aromatic mist, etc.) and normal (moonblast, play rough, etc.)

I think something more interesting is what would happen to pokemon's types if steel and dark never existed.
>>
>>32606768
Wut.
,':/
>>
>>32607128
Don't pay much heed to headcanon, Anon. 99% of the time it's fan-made bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_3968.jpg (98KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3968.jpg
98KB, 1190x906px
>>32606768
Are you ok anon? It seems like you are suffering from another seizure again.
>>
>>32607128
It looks like it belongs with Skyla and Winona.

It has fleshy butterflies, how does that make it fairy?
>>
>>32606768

How the fuck does it look flying type in any way?
>>
>>32607145
>fleshy butterflies
???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antenna_(biology)
>>
>>32606723
Lele Psychic/Psychic?
>>
>>32607161
Bug/Psychic
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 746x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 746x750px
>>32606768
What did he mean by this
>>
>>32606723
>Xerneas
>Steel
How? Grass and Psychic make way more sense
>>
>>32607134
>>32607146
Please stop lying to yourselves. You thought that it was a Flying type too when it was revealed. GF saw that and they wanted "muh unpredictable pokeman xD" so they made it Fairy
>>
>>32608960
Are you OK anon?
>>
>>32606638
Half that pic that got Fairy-retconned in Gen VI gets the added type reverted to Gen V typing.

Primarina prob gets Psychic, same with Shiinotic, Tapus of healthy meta either all get Psychic as secondary typing (Lele being now a solo-Psychic type), Comfey is pure Grass, Mimikyu and Magearna pure Ghost and Steel respectively, and A-Ninetales is pure Ice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.