[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Lusa.png (322KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lusa.png
322KB, 768x768px
What's her problem?
>>
>>32592846
Love. Depression. Obsession.

She was a normal women. Nothing more than that. She loved her family as much as anyone would. But when one of her family, her husband, just disappeared, she couldn't take it. She didn't even know if he was dead or alive, what happened to him. He just disappeared. Depressed, she devoted all her time to finding him. The only clue she had was that he was researching an alternate dimension, so she picked that research up in hopes of finding him. The insane amount of time she devoted to them and her desperation to find her love, slowly lead her subconsciously replacing her husband with Ultra Beasts as the object of her love.

She herself mistook her devotion as love, and it slowly grew into obsession over the span of years. Because she couldn't find Ultra Beasts themselves, the obsession grew from being just about Ultra Beasts, to everything beautiful. And her indention of "beauty" was a bit fucked up. It wasn't about appearance. Only Ultra Beasts were beautiful in appearance. Because she had failed to get results, because things weren't going her way, she found things that did do exactly what she wanted to be beautiful. Anything she controls is beautiful and deserves her love, everything else doesn't.

This is just the backstory. The actual game is still there, you can play and see her there for yourself. This level of complexity is almost NEVER found in villains. Not only that, there is not a single "random" trait she has. Her past and the events she went through define her, like any real person. Her personality is a direct result of that past. She is often accused of being Ragyo ripoff, but she shits all over Ragyo, who was just a random maniac. Simply put, she is a great villain, one who easily shits on most villains in general. No Pokemon villain even comes close to her.
>>
>>32592846
Being a slut in heels.
>>
File: Mohncomehome.png (268KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
Mohncomehome.png
268KB, 480x359px
>>
File: 1384168173611.jpg (164KB, 516x960px) Image search: [Google]
1384168173611.jpg
164KB, 516x960px
>>32592846
penis deficiency.

Sun (aka You) could have prevented this by providing her your penis
>>
>>32592866

I don't even know who Ragyo is.

All I remember is that she was the hardest pokemon fight in the game that I didn't outright lose.

Fuck you, Kukui, you undershirt fearing prick.
>>
>>32592846
She needs a good foot rub.
>>
>>32592879
But why was she looking for UBs, then? You don't even know if they have dicks or not. Guzma can provide dicks better. And she's rich, so getting dicks was never a problem.
There are holes in your argument, anon. I see those holes, I can feel them.
>>
>>32592879

But I was playing a little black girl (Moon). How would I have given her the penis?
>>
>>32592890
can you put your dick in those holes?
>>
>>32592890

>that feel when Guzma was probably just trying to get his dick wet
Being Guzma is suffering
>>
>>32592883
>I don't even know who Ragyo is.
murder la murder last villain and mother of the MC and rival
>>
>>32594942

I learned something today
>>
She wants her footpussy to get fucked but she intimidates everyone she comes onto.
>>
>>32595450
She is also a molester
>>
>>32595506

Girls have a fifth hole?
>>
>>32595617
They have 7.
>>
File: Schemeingdog.jpg (14KB, 346x314px) Image search: [Google]
Schemeingdog.jpg
14KB, 346x314px
>>32595736
>>
>>32592846
She needs my dick inside her.
>>
>>32592846
She lost her man and her damn mind. Is it that hard to understand, OP? Oh, and she's also basically one of those instagram bitches obsessed with beauty.
>>
>>32592846
reminds me of that one episode where Timmy becomes the last man on earth along with Trixie but then she becomes insane and shit
>>
>>32592866
Why can't we always have something like this we always get shit posting all the time this right here is the most logical thing I've read about her in all of sm release.
>>
>>32592891
Strap-ons?
>>
>>32596608

W-would she accept my plastic dick?
>>
>>32596632
She just needs it, it doesn't matter what kind
>>
>>32596106
>Wanting more autism
>>
>>32596717
At lest it shows how intelligent someone is than a fucking retard like you.
>>
Mommy thread?
>>
She abuses lilligants. Lilligants are pure and she uses lilligant as tool in her evil plan of taking away poor animals from their dimension and making them to live in dimension they dont like.
>>
File: 1485326900431.jpg (610KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485326900431.jpg
610KB, 1200x1200px
>>32597416
>>
>>32597427

I missed out on the stone to evolve my tiny-lill into a Lilligant until I got to the elite four and that thing died so fast every time.

Abusing Lilligants is unforgivable. Can we noose this crazy bitch?
>>
Too many people bailing after seeing how wrecked her vag is after having Gladion and Lillie.
Also she raped Guzma
>>
The point is that no one know how she was before turning lunatic.
>>
>>32600562

>rape
>Guzma
I'm pretty sure you can't rape the willing.
>>
File: m1pryf0hMj1qd87hlo1_250.gif (173KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
m1pryf0hMj1qd87hlo1_250.gif
173KB, 250x155px
>>32592875
I actual cried during that episode...
>>
>>32592875

Why you gotta make me feel feels on a work night?
>>
What happened with Mohn before being on the Pelago?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.