[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the anime's progression through the story a fair indicator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 953.jpg (18KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
953.jpg
18KB, 302x170px
Is the anime's progression through the story a fair indicator of how far along in the generation we currently are? I.e. since Ash just faced Hala in the anime, are we only ~1/4 through gen 7?
>>
>>32591847
SM is likely a 3 year gen like BW and XY were.
>>
>>32591858
so it's only like one sixth over. non-sequel/non-remakefags are dumb
>>
>>32591847
SM is filler city. There will be a lot of padding until gen 7comes along
>>
So a lack of filler would be an indication that Gen 8 is coming soon?
>>
>>32591847
>just faced Hala
stupid dubfag
>>
I like to believe that Pokemon School is just an arc that will lead to Ash doing the Island Challenge within the next 20 eps.
>>
>>32591970
Totally agree they can't keep the school arc going if they expect Ash to travel to the other three islands and the Aether base. Unless anime rules apply, he could be in school for the rest of time
>>
I just can't wait for a UB movie featuring Lilly; cause it's gonna happen people
>>
>>32591914
Can you blame him for waiting for the superior version?
>>
>>32591847
A lot of filler to come
>>
>>32592014
>implying I don't have a huge pussy
>>
>>32591914
Actually the dub is eerily accurate to the subs this time around.
>>
>>32592002

>they will move poke school on the other island

to be honest I can't imagine him setting off to the second island without kukui ect. I would miss his night tv watching ect. with him
>>
>>32592041

kukui x ash is the best what could happen to this series
>>
>>32592041
>field trips to each island and Aether
>>
>>32592002
School closes for a long holiday and Kukui tells Ash this'll be a good opportunity to start the challenge
>>
>>32592061

oh right, I forgot that this is school
>>
>>32592034
The dub is not really accurate, sorry, not under TPCi so long as the Rockets and Satoshi exist, in terms of the awful dialogue given to them.
>>
>>32592014
kill yourself, also he's ignorant to where the japanese version is. the fight was like 20 episodes ago
>>32592034
That's not the point
>>
>>32591872
Not exactly. XY rebranded as XYZ, without there being a Z.

If there's a third version, you can bet your ass they'll revamp the anime with a Decolora Adventures, a Chapter N, a Z, an Orange Island.
>>
>>32591847
I'd say one 3rd of the gen in.
Series doesn't end when new games are revealed and as far as I know not even as soon as the new game is released.
>>
File: 1450745782855.jpg (19KB, 317x314px) Image search: [Google]
1450745782855.jpg
19KB, 317x314px
>>32592002
So far it's shown that the islands are extremely close, small, and he can just fly to them.
So he can clear an island challenge in a day or two and go back to Kukui's lab.

As for attending class, the kid's been illiterate from the beginning, who cares if he misses a day of class?
>>
No, because the reason XY/XYZ had a rushed ending was because the studio learned around a year before SM released that the next Gen was going to begin in a year so they had to wrap of the anime in that time which sped up production. Up until that point there was no indication of how long the series would last.
>>
>>32595597
By this time in x and y. They were in shalour city for 3rd gym
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.