[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghetsis vs Lusamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: Lusamine_vs_Ghetsis.png (730KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine_vs_Ghetsis.png
730KB, 750x421px
Who was crazier /vp/?
>>
>>32589453
i hope theyre in the same asylum together. both broken completely beyond repair
>>
everyone in Kanto's Route 3
>>
>>32589453
Ghetsis, its not even up for debate. Lusamine was mindraped by Nihlego.
>>
lusamine crazier
ghetsis vastly more competent
>>
>>32589453
Lusamine is definitely the most broken of them. She lost her husband and then got infected by aliens. She used to be a decent person before that.

Ghetsis is just evil because reasons.
>>
Ghetsis did nothing wrong
>>
>>32589453
Lusamine. Ghetsis is mostly just rage and indignance. He's more of an angry politician than anything.
>>
Didn't Ghetsis go full vegetative state after the BW2 events?
>>
Lusamine, as her mind was literally poisoned. Ghetsis is just a monumental dick.
>>
>>32589528
We don't really know. All we hear is "he can't do anything anymore," from the Shadow Triad which could mean any number of things. He could be dead, locked away, a vegetable from having an angry stroke, or just plain given up.
>>
>>32589555
I like to imagine he spends his days screaming, punching walls and tearing up pictures of both protagonists
>>
>>32589471
Lusamine wasn't mindraped until the end of the story.

Ghetsis is a power-hungry dude, and that's his motivation for everything. First he tries to seize power in a corrupt but generally fairly legal on the surface way. Then he became a full-on terrorist when that didn't work.

Lusamine is a plain serial killer archetype, with little logical rhyme or reason to her actions. She's pure emotion, and that's why she's crazier.
>>
>>32589583
Ghetsis loses it pretty damn hard when he fails though
>>
>>32589461
Lol why?
>>
>>32589583
Lusamine wanted to find her husband Mohn (Pokepelago lmao) at first. So she did research on ultra beasts and ultra worm holes in order to find him. During that time however, she developed more of an obsession with ultra beasts rather than her husband. She started with decent enough intentions but what driven to insanity possibly due to the ultra beasts influence on her. She's a victim. She had no intentions of world domination. She only ever wanted her husband. And when she went crazy she just wanted to be left alone with ultra beasts.
>>
>>32589595
Considering that he was almost successful, twice but stopped by some random kid twice it must weight on that guy.

Ghetsis planned it all for at least 10 years during BW and its team members reference previous villains to be too stupid to succeed so when a random kid makes N question himself and then beats him Ghetsis ends up so pissed off he challenges you to a fight, legendary Pokémon or not since in his vision a Pokémon of legend is still a MOTHERFUCKING Pokémon and can be beaten.

On B2W2 it is even worse, he only realized that 2 random kids got into his ship after Colress let's them in, then the random kid beats fused Kyurem and faces Ghetsis.

He gets stopped by random kids and to some extent betrayals in his line-up.
>>
Lusamine was far more chaotic, but Ghetsis was more malicious and purposeful. So, i'd have to say Lusamine.

shed also lose in a 5v6 battle despite the stat boosts in ultra space
>>
>>32589780
It's not like his master plan was very brilliant either
>>
>>32589808
It actually was.

Propaganda to have civilians release their Pokémon.

Propaganda to make N look like an ideal trainer of legend.

Encasing the symbol of strength if the region over a new one.

Hacking the storage system to prevent anyone from stopping him.

If you are the only one with good PR and the only one to be able to use Pokémon you already won in this world, it's the equivalent of a hostile religious take over, the swords/gun bans in Japan were pretty much how Ghetsis plan went.

Ghetsis pretty much won until N loses to you.
>>
>>32589791
>Implying I use a full in-game team

Stop this meme.
>>
>>32589780
to be fair it isn't really the kid that fucks him over in BW2, it's him heavily underestimating Colress's dedication to science
The latter gives absolutely no shits about anything other than unlocking a pokemon's hidden potential and unfortunately this includes deliberately setting up fair fights just to test his hypothesis.
>>
Even with Totem aura on Lusamine's pokemon, the battle against Ghetsis is still being the most hard in the entire series.
>>
Of all the villains in the series, Ghetsis is probably one of the least crazy.
>Giovanni just wanted power over a small countryside plateau
>Maxie wanted to dry the world so humans could have more land mass to cultivate
>Archie wanted to flood the world so he could wrestle fish
>Cyrus wanted to punch God in the face and reshape the world in his image, went full Lusamine and decided to live in the alt. World when things didn't go his way.
>Ghetsis wanted N to be the king of a country and use him as a public figurehead while Ghetsis ruled behind the scenes.
>Lysandre wanted to punch the personification of life/death in the face and reshape the world in his image
>Lusamine wanted to mother everyone beneath her, once she got a taste of UBs, she became obsessed with beauty.
Lusamine also froze her pokemon in order to preserve them, and would willingly cut connections with her children after one misdeed.

On a scale of craziest to sanest: Lusamine = Cyrus = Lysandre > Archie > Maxie > Ghetsis > Giovanni
>>
>>32590439
This, the Dragon never gave a fuck about Ghetsis plan, he just wanted to find the potential of Pokémon, either by using a Kyurem powered ship or by finding a good trainer like the protagonist.

This backfired spectacularly on Ghetsis plan during B2W2, that and the spy on the ship.
>>
>>32590769
What dragon are you talking about m8

Hydreigon couldn't fuck him up and Kyurem was a victim
>>
>>32590789
Dragon is a trope, the Dragon is the second on command, in this case it is Colress.

Colress had his own interest and gave zero fucks about Ghetsis plan.
>>
>>32590798
>tropes
Also I thought the second in command was that sage with the Cryogonal
>>
>>32589453
Lusamine. Bitch literal went crazy with grief then neurotoxin.

Ghetsis is just an evil dick who broke after his life's work was ruined by mere children. He was never crazy, he was Sheev.
>>
>>32590746
>and decided to live in the alt. World when things didn't go his way.
Where does this meme come from. I know Cyrus was portrayed that way in Generations, but I have seen this posted many times long before that. So I guess the anime and/or pokespe also did it?
Either way, gameCyrus didn't want to live in the Distortion World when Giratina interfered. In fact he expresses his disgust:
>"Do you understand where I am going with this? This is a bizarre world. Time doesn't flow. Space isn't stable. Only that shadowy Pokémon lives here. This world is the opposite of our world-- our world I wish to change. It is like the two chains composing the strand of DNA. The two worlds must be balancing each other to remain in existence. Without one, the other cannot exist. The shadowy Pokémon must play a role in keeping the worlds in balance. That is why it must have interfered and brought me here. The shadowy Pokémon must have made this bizarre world. That's why trying to change our world disturbed it and made it reveal itself. But that is all irrelevant. What matters is defeating that Pokémon and making this world disappear. I won't allow it to interfere with me again. With it gone, neither world will be able to revert to its original state..."
>"I won't lose! Not to that shadowy Pokémon! Not in any worthless world!"
>That Pokémon... That shadowy Pokémon was captured/defeated?!/That shadowy Pokémon... You quelled its rage by refusing to battle it?! Your doing so means that this irrational world will remain in existence! Does that make it impossible for me to create a new world? Even if I made new Red Chains, the new world can't be made! Why?! What compels you to protect the two worlds? Is spirit, a vague and incomplete thing, so important to you?!"
Sure the Distortion World doesn't contain other humans, but Giratina is there and does rule it. Besides that it is anything but the perfect rational world Cyrus wants. He is not satisfied being trapped there.
>>
>>32590825
He could rub that way, but Colress is the one that seems to be higher in the ranks.

The sage also only got that double battle to brag about, he was cool though.
>>
>>32589453
Ghetsis would just disembowel her with his sword.
>>
Lusamine hands down, bitch was crazy before she stuck her head up a space jellyfish's ass.
Ghetsis was just a straight up dick. Competen, but still a total dick
>>
>>32589453
Lusamine.
Ghestis had a somewhat relateable goal. He wanted power, then was consumed by revenge.
Lusamine disowned her children because she liked a jellyfish monster from another dimension more. Remember, she did this BEFORE she got poisoned.
Plus, I mean, she froze a Slowpoke. Was there really that much of a concern that it would run away? She wasted likely very expensive cryogenic technologies to freeze a fucking slowpoke, the likes of which you can literally capture in front of the MC's house, and the likes of which will likely never manage to find its way out of your house in under 24 hours, let alone a giant facility. And she froze it.
>>
>>32592079
Slowpoke is cute though, maybe in her deranged mind she was trying to preserve the derpy face forever fearing it would age.

But seriously, preventing an Slowpoke from escaping would be the equivalent of putting a snail in a closed jar, even at full speed it wouldn't be able to realize it is trapped.
>>
>>32590910
hot
>>
>>32590874
>Is spirit, a vague and incomplete thing, so important to you?!
Fuck i'm realizing now that some dialogues are pretty deep, probably because since BW i don't skip all the dialogues, i need to play again DPPt.
>>
>>32589453
Easily Lusamine.
She was crazy. She was emotionally broken and unstable. That's being crazy. Ghetsis was just retarded. He lacked a brain. There's a difference in being autistic and crazy. Ghetsis was former. Lusamine was latter.
>>
>>32589453
Who got so buttmad he literally become crippled from mental breakdown? Here's your answer
>>
>>32592758
This. Gen 5 had the worst villains.
>>
It's implied Lusamine was not fully in control of her actions, which makes the insanity plea a lot easier.
>>
>>32592801
>Ghetsis
>Worst Villain
He was actually pretty genre savvy, especially in B/W2 where he actually tries the kill the protag before fighting them, and would have succceded if not for N

If anyones the worst Villain, it's Lysandre. Doesn't help how shit the characters were in X/Y
>>
>>32590439
Still don't understand why the anime and manga portray Colress as evil even though he clearly wasn't. They way he's characterized is very weird in those too.
>>
>>32592801
If by "worst" you mean "most despicable" then yes. Ghestis has a REALLY good character, and his plots aren't bad, some other Anon above me already covered why his plan would have worked had Black not been there, so yeah.
>>
>>32589453
how is this even a question you moron, she wants to be tentacle-raped by alien jellyfishes and he wants to conquer the world; do the math
>>
>>32593071
Lysandre was one of the better characters in XY. He actually made me feel a modicum of emotion for him, unlike literally every other character in XY.
>>
>>32593280
Why? He's super generic evil without even a clever plan like Giovani (corporate espionage) or Ghetsis (using prophecy as a tool to create the perfect pawn).
He just found a giant beam thing that happened ot be powered by some Pokemon so he tried to become hitler.
>>
File: 1480748536574.jpg (30KB, 187x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480748536574.jpg
30KB, 187x188px
>>32589461
>you have to be crazy to enjoy wearing shorts
>>
>>32590910
He wouldn't be that dumb. He'd find a way to use the introduction of the Ultra Beasts to our dimension as a way to gain power, so he'd probably support her goals from the shadows.
>>
>>32589453
Gethis was more of a D-Bag than anything else, will Lusamine can really be called crazy since she wasn't in her normal mental state.
>>
>>32590874
PokeSpe actually redeemed Cyrus. Most of the team leads there seem to give a damn about their organization, grunts and all.
>>
>>32594209
His plan is more clever and thoroughly thought out than either of those. And his plan is the most realistic one, and one with the least amount of bullshit.

Giovanni is pretty grounded, but even he involves a lot of bullshit. Like when he attacked an entire city, and just hoped it would work out. No one would stop him, not even the Gym Leader who could see the future, and no one did. Which was bullshit. Then, after showing his face to all, he just goes away, hoping nothing will happen. And despite being a Gym Leader, no one recognizes him. There's a lot of bullshit surronding Giovanni, even if his goals were realistic.

Ghetsis, he takes it to a whole another level. His entire plan relies on luck and hope. He takes in a random kid, hoping that kid will become a Mary Sue. He makes an entire team around that one kid, hoping this kid will be chosen by Gods, based on nothing. He lies to the kid, hoping he will never actually talk to Pokemon and find out everything Ghetsis taught him was bullshit. He hopes this kid will become strongest trainer, despite the fact he hates battles.
He wants to take away ALL Pokemon, and that is LITERALLY impossible. You can't take away every cat, dog, bug, bird or fish and put them in a place no humans will have access to. That's humanly impossible. There is no way to achieve this. Especially if all of those animals, bugs, fishes and birds have superpowers.

Lysandre, on the hand, make the world a better place. Unlike Ghetsis, though, he knows what is impossible. He knows a single human can't rule everyone. So he wants to kill off everyone, bringing the population down to a manageable level. And because it is humanly impossible, he wants to become immortal, to make it possible. And he has a whole team for it, all of whom will be immortal and share his goals. And unlike Ghetsis, who gets the money to run a whole organization out of nowhere, which is bullshit, Lysandre actually works his way up and earns to support his plans.
>>
File: C1KYBGqUoAAMqnA.jpg (46KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
C1KYBGqUoAAMqnA.jpg
46KB, 621x800px
>>32594209
I think I found Lysandre empathizable and pitiable. Since he used to be a philanthropist and everyone just abused all his good ideas for their own purposes. He's basically a good person soured by the stupidity of the masses of humanity and I can understand that to some effect. I think more than all the other evil team leaders, he used to be a genuinely good human being.

>>32594460
Ghetsis' plan isn't as bullshit as you're making it out to be. The circumstances of Ghetsis meeting N are kind of vague but I figure Ghetsis may have even knew all about N before finding him in the woods. Ghetsis might have even been the one who dumped him out there in the first place. It's also heavily implied in the Abyssal Ruins side quest that N is the descendant of an ancient Unovian king who could talk to Pokemon. And considering Zinzolin of the Sages is the one who tells you about this in BW2, its not too farfetch'd to think Ghetsis also knew all about this. Ghetsis was very heavily relying on N being totally brainwashed, which worked out pretty well until the VERY end of BW1
>>
>>32592758
>>32592801

How was he retarded? His plan made the most sense out of all the villains.
>>
>>32594218
You're not wearing shorts? What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 1483455958781.gif (3MB, 181x144px) Image search: [Google]
1483455958781.gif
3MB, 181x144px
>>32590746

giovanni just wanted to sell pokemon to other criminals
>>
>>32594680
>Ghetsis might have even been the one who dumped him out there in the first place.
This is not what happened. The games never even suggested that. Even when Ghetsis lost his mind, he still never even hinted at it. But even if it DID happen, it just means he relied on more bullshit and things going his way through sheer bullshit. Leaving a kid in a place full of Pokemon is going to result in that kid becoming Pokemon food. There's reason you aren't allowed to go in tall grass without a Pokemon. They attack you. They're wild animals. So leaving a kid among them is just more bullshit.

>Ghetsis was very heavily relying on N being totally brainwashed, which worked out pretty well until the VERY end of BW1
Yes, it worked out. Through bullshit. The games never even cared about realism. The method of brainwashing was extremely unlikely to work, but it did. Because as always, fuck odds, everything will go as he planned, despite the fact it shouldn't. And even then, his "master plan", the one he spent years on, just relied on a single kid becoming a chosen hero. And he does. Because again, fuck odds.

>>32596435
One aspect. Name one, single aspect of his plan that didn't rely on everything just magically going his way and sheer bullshit. One would be enough.
>>
File: fast slowpoke.png (122KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
fast slowpoke.png
122KB, 1280x909px
>>32592079
>>32592094
you could say the slowpoke wasnt...fast enough
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.