[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images (18).jpg (22KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
22KB, 380x387px
What went wrong
>>
>>32583567
Absolutely nothing, she's perfect
>>
Alola has no new https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmCb-VKlYE
>>
>>32583567
Your taste
>>
>>32583570
>he
>>
>>32583567
Really horrble SpDef, I guess, but that's expected of a Rock type.
>>
>>32583567
Nothing really, it has a good design and 2 gimmicks to exploit.

The main issue is the lack of BST specialization for being a fossil.

Recoiless Headsmash hits like 3 trucks filled with explosives crashing at full speed on half full gas tankers, sadly it's not accurate and you always have to give up on something to use it.

Tyrantrum is still a total bro.
>>
>>32583567
Shitty daytime-only evolution gimmick that doesn't make any sense outside of context with Aurourus.
>>
>>32583567
71 base speed
>>
File: cuddlemuffins.png (388KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlemuffins.png
388KB, 800x723px
>>32583567
>Could use more speed
>Head Smash's 20% chance to miss makes it less spammable in practice unless you run Hone Claws(here comes the 4MSS)
>Strong Jaw with it's fang moves gives it allot of coverage, but lacks a STAB move that makes use of that ability
>Better dragons and DDancers out there with less exploitable weaknesses, more speed, and less horrible special bulk

That doesn't make it bad though. Still a usable physical sweeper to experiment with. You can use it on a Sticky Web team and still wreck havoc as Scarfers will have difficulty to revenge kill. Overall, its one of those "not too bad, but could be better" mons.
>>
>>32583567
>no Dragon-type biting move despite Dragons being known for having sharp teeth and shit
>no Rock-type biting move despite all those extinct creatures with super impressive jaws and shit like Dunkleosteus OR A FUCKING TYRANNOSAUR
And while we're at it,
>no Water-type biting move despite Jaws practically inventing the summer blockbuster
And it's not like they were running out of space for new moves or anything in Gen VI, that generation only added one (1) Rock-type move (fucking DIAMOND STORM) and zero (0) Dragon-type moves. Instead we got shit that literally no one has ever used like Eerie Impulse and Ion Deluge.

Then Gen VII arrives and we get Psychic Fangs (which is now the absolute strongest biting attack in the game) outta nowhere for fucking Bruxish. Because when you think of Psychic, you think of a really fucking strong bite.

Seriously what was the logic behind this.
>>
>>32584467
Would the introduction of Dragon Fang, a Dragon-type clone of Crunch make the difference?
How about AncientFang (Or your better named equivalent), a Rock-type version of the same?
>>
>>32584811
>dragon bite attack
because fucking dragons have fangs
>rock bite attack
fossil exclusive due to petrifying process
>water bite attack
RIMEFANG, FROSTWYRM OF CHOICE
>>
>>32583567
It didn't get Psychic Fangs.
>>
>>32584811
>>32584505
GF actively refuses to make good Rock moves for some reason.
>>
>>32584874
>what is Diamond Storm
>>
>>32583567
a dickload of weaknesses that overwhelm its bulk

otherwise its pretty nice
>>
>>32584874
Accelerock could potentially be good if it wasn't superglued to a shitmon.
>>
>>32584879
>what is distribution
>>
>>32584874
>Strength is retconned into an 80 BP Rock move with no added effect
Does the meta change or shift?
>>
File: Angrybronzong.png (151KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Angrybronzong.png
151KB, 700x500px
>>32584895
dont get me started before sun and moon a rock type priority move was all i wished for...
>>
>>32585201
I imagine it wouldn't make contact, like it's throwing a boulder.
It would be cool for mons that could make use of it like Tyrantrum, but Mega Aerodactyl needs a rock move that makes contact.
>>
>>32585397
Strength makes contact now. Just call it a punch with the power to move boulders or someshit.
>>
>>32584874
Rock equivalent of Pixilate when?
>>
>>32584505
>bruxish
>bruxism (teeth grinding)+fish
>"When it unleashes its psychic power from the protuberance on its head, the grating sound of grinding teeth echoes through the area."
>"it stuns its prey with psychokinesis and then grinds them to mush with its strong teeth. Even Shellder's shell is no match for it."
>>
>>32585445
Still doesn't explain why Bruxish got a STAB biting move at its debut and Tyrantrum did not. That also says nothing about psychic-infused fangs, only the use of psychic abilities separately from actually biting the shit out of things.

I actually don't have any issue with Bruxish itself, I just don't really understand why we got something as nonsensical as Psychic Fangs when there are still three other types that conspicuously lack biting moves, one of which would've benefited Bruxish specifically anyway. Why didn't it get a Water-type biting move instead?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mtflmlL4Ud1r175g1.png (101KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mtflmlL4Ud1r175g1.png
101KB, 500x360px
>>32584874
>>
>>32585934
DELET
>>
>>32584811
>not calling it stalacbite
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.